Page 41 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

I'm about to go watch Nancy Grace now...... hey, does anyone else notice how weird it sounds when Nancy says Caylee? Sounds like she's saying "Keghhlee".

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    I'm about to go watch Nancy Grace now...... hey, does anyone else notice how weird it sounds when Nancy says Caylee? Sounds like she's saying "Keghhlee".

Yes it drives me insane every time she says it. Maybe because my daughters name is Kayleigh. Or maybe I just can't understand why it's so hard to pronounce CAY-LEE.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    Did you see Nancy Grace and the attorney for the parents scream at each other? He told Nancy to be quiet, and let him speak and to stop interrupting him!
    Somebody needs to scream at Nancy Grace and tell her to be quiet. I've tried calling in to do it but can never get through.

^^ I know! It's so aggravating when she asks people questions, but won't let them answer!

Quote Originally Posted by queenb3577 View Post
    Yes it drives me insane every time she says it. Maybe because my daughters name is Kayleigh. Or maybe I just can't understand why it's so hard to pronounce CAY-LEE.
    Seriously-- if she can say "Casey" why can't she say "Caylee"?

By the way, Kayleigh is a very pretty name. I like the spelling too.

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
    I found it ironic since she looks a little like Laci. Both Scott and Casey (ooh, rhymes with Laci) are both narcissistic sociopaths so should be an interesting relationship.

Speaking of narcissism I also read this article recently about stuff that she bought in prison.

Shampoo
    Conditioner
    Deodorant
    Cocoa Butter Lotion
    Noxzema
    Chapstick
    Soap
    Mouthwash
    Toothpaste
    Toothbrush
    Comb
    Sports Bra
    Underwear
    Tube Socks
    Thermal Top
    Ponytail Holder

MyFox Orlando | Anthony’s defense team questions prosecution witnesses

Though, that bitch should rot in a deep, hot, fiery pit somewhere--- those items are necessities.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    ^^ I know! It's so aggravating when she asks people questions, but won't let them answer!

Seriously-- if she can say "Casey" why can't she say "Caylee"?

By the way, Kayleigh is a very pretty name. I like the spelling too.
    Thank you!

Fuck, the one night when I miss Nancy Grace, the first few times it's on, of course, I miss her getting pwned.

Yeah, he said she was a liar, and that the media needs to stop lieing. I am going to see if it is up on youtube yet.

Reading WS' behaviour in regards to the TES search is kind of sickening. It seems like their turning this into their own little 'Meet and greet,' with little regards to the rules set out by TES:
    If you don’t like it - you can lick my taint! » Blog Archive » It’s NOT A Slumber Party, You Booger Eaters!!

Seriously, taking pictures AT A FUCKING SAR for a little kid, WTF is this persons problem. It only takes one person talking to another one to tip off the media. And if TES is using radios or even something like walkie-talkies to communicate, you can bet your ass the media's listening in on those frequencies. Is there anyone here is in TES and can tell me if they use radios or not?

The sad thing is, media WILL listen in on SAR frequencies (civilian and military.) CASARA and the military has experienced this first hand, and that's why we use a special way to communicate possible crash sightings.

One of the things I was taught in CASARA was unless you are in a secure area you do NOT talk about the search when you're on the ground, even to friends and fellow crew members. You don't know who's media or family.

I apologize for ranting about WS, but it makes my blood fucking boil as to how they're using this little girls disappearance as their own marketing tool/moneymaker.

Hit By Ban Bus!

L1049, I was reading WS late yesterday when one of the slutters (cocoamom) who had volunteered to search came on and was spilling all kinds of stuff, including the fact that they found two bags in some water at Jay Blanchard Park that contained something "grosser" than dog bones, which had been found nearby. She described how the searchers had to form a human barrier to keep the tv camera's from getting a look at what the divers were doing, but then here she is telling everything! She claimed to know what was in the bags and in her opinion it had "nothing to do with Caylee". She's an expert now! After one day of searching. sheesh. They did have the good sense to take down her comments but I bet she is still a member in good standing.

Sasha that post and this one by 'butwhatif':
    I think its more about things being shared with good intentions, that should not have been shared publicly, if you know what I mean?
    ETA-Probably just erring on the side of caution, I would say.
    Another post linked and screenshoted (I know that's not a word) that's posted at:
    If you don’t like it - you can lick my taint! » Blog Archive » It’s NOT A Slumber Party, You Booger Eaters!!

These pissed me off the most. I just cannot believe the nerve of these people. I feel sorry for the legitimate searchers that want to help and not whore out a shitty website. I posted my feelings on another site about how WS are treating the Caylee search as their own person get together and I think they're appropriate.

I've only been doing SAR for about a year, but ANY SAR member (military or civilian) would tell you this is but the "good intentions" that 'butwhatif' posted are a total crock of shit.
    You do not talk openly about an ongoing search* unless you are advised to by the appropriate person. That's why most SAR organizations have a designated PR person.
    The last thing you want is media interfering with an ongoing search. There is no 'good intentions' when it comes to shit like this during SAR.

For example, the last major search I was on was last year. I wasn't even a spotter at that time so I was at the airport all day (flight planning,logistics,etc.) but I did not open my big mouth (or fingers) and mention it on a message board anywhere. It was only when the search was officially called off is when I mentioned it on a few message boards.

I know I'm ranting, but they (most of the people at WS) are basically using the TES search for free advertising and saying "Fuck the rules." They are making a mockery of SAR.

*I'm just relaying my experiences with CASARA, and organizations may be different. But since CASARA is always working in conjunction with the military, the punishment would be a hell of a lot more severe if you talked to media about an active search.

Tricia and WS'ers who only went on the Caylee search for publicity and broke the rules: FUCK YOU! WTF is you're problem. This is a search for a little girl, a baby, and you're using it to try to profit and be 'popular' on a website? Whatever. You are pathetic excuses for "human" beings.
    Sure I'll praise you for actually GOING to the search, but if you're willing to break the rules set out by TES, I'm sure TES would be better off without you.

Sorry again for my ranting, but I'm fucking livid.

These people are like true crime fantards or something. Do they not understand that they volunteered for the very grim task of searching for a two-year old child's remains? Instead, they're tromping around the woods with their laptops so they can report any breaking news to a message board? Unbelieveable.

Found this blog from a crime writer at the seach:

November 08, 2008
    The Latest Developments in the Caylee Anthony Search

It was a busy day today in the search for Casey Anthony's missing daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Anthony. While we did not get the expected turnout – about 1,300 volunteers showed up – we were able to cover a lot of ground and clear over one third of the search grid.

Unfortunately, some things got a bit out of hand today when some volunteers leaked information on the Internet about some of the items that were found.

Earlier today, I attempted to clear up the details about the team of forensic students that made a find near Jay Blanchard Park. There was initially a bit of confusion over that because there were several finds made in the park today.

Some bones, which have since been identified as dog bones, were found near a lake. Another set of bones, found with what appeared to be internal organs, were also found; however it is my understanding that they are also believed to be animal bones.

At about the same time those items were found, the team of forensic students, along with another group of volunteers, found a pair of children's underwear, a plastic bag with shoes, a rubber glove and a machete discarded in the weeds. I am being very specific about these items because one of the volunteers has already leaked the information on another message board.

I arrived on the scene shortly after the second find and I was there when the CSI's came in to examine the items. To clarify what some other boards are reporting, the shoes were men's – I think size 9 - and the children's undergarments that were found were identified as boys underwear. The machete was rusty and appeared to have been in the weeds for some time. Last time we were in this area – during the Aug.-Sept. search – this particular area was under several feet of water. At any rate, none of the items are believed to be related to the case.

Meanwhile, there is a lot of chatter and rumors about a beaded cross necklace that was found in the woods. I have been aware of this find but was asked not to share the information. That information got leaked by a blogger on another site today and it has since been twisted into several different versions.

Yes, a cross was found hanging on a tree branch. No, it was not found today, it was found during the first search effort. The information has been carefully guarded because we were not sure of the significance of the find. It was not a store bought necklace, but a craft item that someone had made out of plastic and beads. What made the find interesting was that the beads, according to Leonard Padilla, were "identical" to beads that the female bounty hunter (the one who stayed in the house when Casey was out on bond) had seen on jewlery that Casey had allegedly made. Is it related to the case? Unknown. I saw a photo of the cross today but unfortunately that is the only thing they have. The cross was left on the branch and, according to Rob Dick, disappeared shortly thereafter.

My understanding is that a second cross was found today – I am not sure if it was a jewelry item or marker – but law enforcement has since discovered that it had been placed in the area by the family of a murder victim. It is unrelated to the case.

It is unfortunate that the cross information has been leaked. I had not planned on discussing it like this, but felt that it is necessary to clarify the information.

Sadly, there are some volunteers that are not here for Caylee, but who are here so that they can post messages on the Internet about all of the items that are found during the search. As a result, many of these people have been banned from joining in the search effort.

Whenever I am on the scene I am very careful in what I report. I am often privy to many details; however I do not post anything without first getting it cleared. I walk a fine line, giving you all of the information I can without compromising the case or the trust that I have earned.

That being said, EquuSearch remains in need of volunteers to come join the search effort. Anyone interested should come to the command center, which is located in Orlando, at the SE corner of Judge and Shadowridge. The command post is also in desperate need of supplies for the volunteers.

I will be back on the scene again tomorrow brining you all the latest developments.

The Criminal Report Daily : Investigation Discovery: The Latest Developments in the Caylee Anthony Search
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

FloridaKatz: YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON!!!!!!! I hope you read this you douche nozzle.
    I pulled this off of beaconhell's comments section. This dumbass basically gave DIRECTIONS to where they found the cross. Un-fucking-believable. What I find even more unbelievable is that WS is not censoring these posts in any way. These people truly sicken me
    They would last 5 minutes in a military backed SAR before they got their asses kicked to the curb.

Here are FloridaKatz' posts:
    Today, 06:48 PM
    My team was at that cross yesterday - we saw it, but we didn’t go into water because of the alligators that were hanging around there (we saw 4). Core TES already knew about this before they sent us out. And they had divers available yesterday.
    Today, 07:19 PM
    Goes to show how tired I am. We saw the location where the cross had been (we had an areal grid map with a marking of the tree location), and then my team went to the waters edge and looked in the water but we did not go in because of the alligators (there were 4 just hanging out). I’m sure that LE is in possession of the cross necklace. That body of water btw, is the Econlockhatchee River (not a lake), if anyone wants to google it. There is a foot bridge and a waterfall underneath the bridge just to the left of the area they are talking about, about 50 yards away, so if Caylee is in that spot in a bag, lets hope that KC was dumb enough to weigh her down so that the flow from the waterfall didn’t push her further down river, and the divers will find her.
    From what I heard yesterday from reliable sources, the cross itself was made of the same material as the cross that KC had been wearing while out of jail, and the necklace that the cross was on, was made from the same type of beads that KC used to make that friendship bracelet for that young girl over in Kissimmee that she was communicating with while out of jail. So I believe LE and LP are trying to tie the 2 together.

What I find even more unbelievable is that WS is not censoring these posts in any way.
    Yep, because the owner/admin and mods really do know better, even if the posters are ignorant. It's just a bunch of attention whores there now, creating fan clubs for homicide detectives and prancing around at searches with their laptops.

But as long as they're buying Websleuths t-shirts, I guess that's all that matters to those in charge.

Sad, because I remember when it was a respected website that put victims first.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thread Information