Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^She's a sociopath. I'm holding out hope that she didn't murder her baby.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

ugh this story makes me sick

Grandma and Grandpa know something. They're pretending to look for her too hard. Everything from the writing on the back of the car asking for help finding Caylee, the signs at the front of the house and the printed T-Shirts, it's overkill and it is not productive unless the media are there.

Why do all of this when they really haven't simply asked their daughter, WHERE THE F-CK IS OUR GRANDDAUGHTER?

They know she's dead. Something is not right with the g/parents and the daughter.
    ssabmud

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    Grandma and Grandpa know something. They're pretending to look for her too hard. Everything from the writing on the back of the car asking for help finding Caylee, the signs at the front of the house and the printed T-Shirts, it's overkill and it is not productive unless the media are there.

Why do all of this when they really haven't simply asked their daughter, WHERE THE F-CK IS OUR GRANDDAUGHTER?

They know she's dead. Something is not right with the g/parents and the daughter.
    Something that struck me today: Casey said Caylee disappeared from the babysitters June 9. When it was reported and on up until a few days ago, Grandma Cindy went along with this date. Then it was determined that Cindy had filmed Caylee during the retirement home visit June 15. So the timeline changed but that is not all. On the 911 call while they were waiting to be transferred from the police to the sherriffs office Casey can be heard saying "Just give me one more day". Cindy replies "I've already given you a month". The date of the 911 call? July 15.

I wish I could beat this psychotic tart with a sledgehammer. Everytime her friends or family would say something to her about Caylee, she'd sigh and go on about how it was a waste to talk to them.

The whole thing is suspicious. I really hope this stupid bitch gets life. And I hope the grandmother gets jailtime for abstruction of justice.

Nancy Grace said it, herself; CADAVER DOGS DON'T HIT ON PIZZA.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Yeah, why won't Nancy Grace do her thing like she did with Duckett.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

KD
    Elite Member

Yeah, that Duckett lady was nuts, too. We still don't know what happened to that baby. Trent, wasn't it?

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Something that struck me today: Casey said Caylee disappeared from the babysitters June 9. When it was reported and on up until a few days ago, Grandma Cindy went along with this date. Then it was determined that Cindy had filmed Caylee during the retirement home visit June 15. So the timeline changed but that is not all. On the 911 call while they were waiting to be transferred from the police to the sherriffs office Casey can be heard saying "Just give me one more day". Cindy replies "I've already given you a month". The date of the 911 call? July 15.
    Innerresting...

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think they have enough to charge Casey but are trying to piece together evidence of possible involvement of someone else, be it Grandma, the boyfriend or whoever.

Watch this bitch use her baby's body as a bargaining chip. Florida is a death penalty state so look for her to demand they take it off the table in exchange for the location of poor little Caylee.

I think they have enough to charge Casey but are trying to piece together evidence of possible involvement of someone else, be it Grandma, the boyfriend or whoever.

Watch this bitch use her baby's body as a bargaining chip. Florida is a death penalty state so look for her to demand they take it off the table in exchange for the location of poor little Caylee.

Hopefully they won't bargain for the body....

Ted Bundy tried that at the end, he offered to give them locations of bodies they hadn't found.....Florida said no way, and fried him
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Yeah probably. Plus they must be being super careful to avoid any ridiculous technicality.

How common a name is Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez?

If you look at the arrest affidavit: http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

a Zenaida Gonzales looked at an apartment there back in April and left a cel number.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    How common a name is Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez?

If you look at the arrest affidavit: http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

a Zenaida Gonzales looked at an apartment there back in April and left a cel number.
    I don't know how to explain that one.

Many ZFG's in Florida.

Timeline of events

My gut feeling is that she killed that baby. And her mother knows the baby is dead and is now trying to keep her own child from dying in a jail cell.

She probably killed her because she didn't want the responsibility of a child anymore, maybe she couldn't get dates because the child cramped her style. She killed her daughter and was out partying with her friends and going out with her ex-boyfriends.

And who the hell knows who that girl's father was, her mother was whoring around with too many men. It's hard to keep up with all her boyfriends' and fiances' names. Jesus H. Christ.

I hope they have enough evidence, even without a body, to charge her with murder.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    My gut feeling is that she killed that baby. And her mother knows the baby is dead and is now trying to keep her own child from dying in a jail cell.

She probably killed her because she didn't want the responsibility of a child anymore, maybe she couldn't get dates because the child cramped her style. She killed her daughter and was out partying with her friends and going out with her ex-boyfriends.

And who the hell knows who that girl's father was, her mother was whoring around with too many men. It's hard to keep up with all her boyfriends' and fiances' names. Jesus H. Christ.

I hope they have enough evidence, even without a body, to charge her with murder.

That's probably exactly what happened. We've seen her mug on the TV... her eyes, they have that distinctive crazy look. It's very, very obvious she's narcissistic, and no one else means anything to her, not even flesh and blood.

I hope she goes to prison for the rest of her life.

Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread Information