Page 38 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by lisalucy69 View Post
    Whether you think Casey did it or not, or did it alone...What kind of monster covers the tracks, lies, and misleads those trying to find her daughter and what happened to her? At this point, because of her lies, arrogance, and lack of believable interest, even if she didn't do it, I say keep her locked up. No innocent, loving mother of any kind would be so uninterested in finding their child/what happened to their child. Shame on her and her whole vile family for caring more about Casey's crazy, neglectful, murdering ass than they do for a beautiful innocent child who is their flesh and blood. If that makes me a bad person because I don't care anymore about if Casey gets a fair trial or not , than I guess I'm just a bitch. No matter what her involvement, there's nothing right about what she's done.
    I totally agree!

Child Neglect Charges Dropped Against Mother of Missing Florida Toddler Caylee Anthony

Prosecutors in the case of a missing Florida toddler who is presumed dead said Tuesday they have dropped child neglect charges against Caylee Anthony's mother.

They will continue to prosecute Casey Marie Anthony, 22, on first-degree murder and other charges outlined in the homicide indictment brought against her by a grand jury last week.

The State Attorney's Office in Orange County, Fla., explained in a prepared statement that the neglect offense was dropped from the case because it was filed on the premise that little Caylee was still alive.

"As the investigation progressed and it became clear that the evidence proved that the child was deceased, the State sought an indictment on the legally appropriate charges," prosecutors said. "We remain prepared to proceed to trial on the charges in the indictment."

Anthony remains jailed on first-degree murder, manslaughter and other charges, capping an exhaustive four-month-long investigation into the little girl's whereabouts. She is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday Oct. 28.

The child, who vanished two months before her third birthday in mid-June, still has not been found. Caylee's family didn't report her missing for a month.

If convicted, Anthony could face life in prison or the death penalty.
    The State Attorney's Office also said it still will not comment on whether capital punishment will be sought or on other elements of the case, in part because it doesn't want to generate the type of publicity that would require a change of venue for the trial. The case has already created a media frenzy for months.

"Remember, these charges are only allegations and do not constitute a proof of guilt," prosecutors said. "Ms. Anthony has the right to a trial by jury and is cloaked with the presumption of innocence."
    Meanwhile, Caylee's family held another prayer vigil for her over the weekend.

George and Cindy Anthony, the little girl's grandparents, said more than 100 people showed up to pray for their missing granddaughter.
    Federal investigators are doing DNA tests on a dress found in the woods by a Tampa-based rescue group, according to MyFOXOrlando.com. Some say the dress could not belong to Caylee because it is too new and the wrong size.

Casey Anthony's defense lawyer Jose Baez said in an interview on Sunday on FOX News' "Geraldo At Large" that his team is excited to present their side of the story because he believes his client will be proven innocent.

"Once we are able to show her version of the facts, I think the entire world is going to be able to sit back and say, 'Now I understand,' " Baez said.

He did not say if Anthony would testify at her trial.
    "We believe Caylee is alive," Baez told a news conference last week. "I said that from Day 1; I continue to say that. For reports to be out there to suggest otherwise are completely false."

In addition to murder, Anthony faces charges of aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators.

She told authorities she had left her daughter with a babysitter in June and the two were gone when she returned from work. She says she spent the next month trying to find her daughter and didn't call authorities because she was scared.

Investigators say little that Anthony has told them has proven to be true. The apartment where she said she dropped her daughter off had been vacant for months, and she also lied when she told them she had been working at an area theme park as a photographer, according to police.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,442121,00.html

I don't know much about the judicial system, but could they be dropping the neglect charge so it doesn't mess up chances of a murder sentence?

OR they dropped the neglect charges because they somehow have proof that she did kill her child. I mean it wasn't an accidental death.

Yea that ^ was pulled outta my ass.

On another note, the members at WS are now harassing Jesse Grund's (Caylee's supposed daddy, proven not to be) father on myspace.

I found a site linked from beaconhell that is pretty good, if anybody that wants to no more about the WS drama, can go here: MixedMartialArtsCentral Forums An entire forum dedicated to WS shenanigans
    Though, the WS forum might still be private, so you'll have to register to view.

Normally, another board's drama wouldn't be relevant here, but I personally think that the WS situation is worth discussing. Not only are they a discussion forum for all major current crime cases, they seem to be getting to the point of influencing them, as well. If they haven't already. Seems like some of them are trying as hard as they can to insert themselves into some of these cases & manipulate things. All in the name of justice, of course.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I agree Lobeila.

I'm actually quite concerned that Detective Yuri [whatever] has been posting there.
    ssabmud

Quote Originally Posted by L1049 View Post
    I don't know much about the judicial system, but could they be dropping the neglect charge so it doesn't mess up chances of a murder sentence?

OR they dropped the neglect charges because they somehow have proof that she did kill her child. I mean it wasn't an accidental death.

Yea that ^ was pulled outta my ass.
    I think your ass is correct. I believe it's a technical thing, i.e., in order to charge her with neglect, there must be a live child. Since they've now charged her with murder, she can't be guilty of neglect.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Can we just say fuck it regarding the justice system and then we can set Casey's hair on fire? I would like to do that; I bet she would finally say something resembling the truth... or not so I would set her on fire again.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

So they dropped neglect because they 'know' that Caylee is dead for sure? For them to even charge her with murder they have to know that the child is dead and that she is the murderer, no?
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

^ The investigators have said, they have enough evidence to prove little Caylee is dead.

Angry

"Casey Anthony Is a Great Mom"

Wednesday, October 22, 2008
    filed under: my entertainment tv & movies & books & music

Casey Anthony's parents Cindy and George appear on this morning's "Today" show to defend their daughter. Watch the video here.

Prosecutors have dropped child neglect charges against Casey because they believe Caylee is dead. Casey, however, still sits in jail on first degree murder, manslaughter and other charges, capping a four month investigation into little Caylee's whereabouts.

Casey is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday, October 28.

• Meredith askd Cindy if she believes Caylee is still alive. Cindy said, "Caylee is absolutely alive. This is media frenzy, designed to slow down the process of finding Caylee. The 'evidence' of a decomposing body is circumstantial, and no evidence is 100 percent."

• Meredith also asked, "But Casey lied to police, and chloroform was found in her car. She doesn't come across as a distraught mom. Help us understand her behavior."

"The pictures of Casey partying at a club were taken before June 16. If you really look at the timeline, Casey's behavior makes sense...it's not possible Casey is guilty," says Cindy.
    "People never know how they will react in difficult times," she said. "Casey gets judged every day."
    "We have never doubted our daughter, not even in a quiet moment," said George.

• When Meredith asked Cindy and George if they would support Casey if she's found guilty of murder, Cindy answered, "I don't believe Casey is dead. I would support her but...I don't know what I'd do."

"Casey Anthony Is a Great Mom" | Momlogic

How much more proof do thes idots need, to realize, hey, OUR DAUGHTER MIGHT BE A MURDERING SKANK?

^The parents anger me as much as that filthy skank Casey. They were concerned enough that they called the cops;worried the bitch had done something to Caylee, but now they lie and say they never doubted her? Even if they believe she was abducted by a make believe nanny, how do they know "Caylee is absolutely alive"? I wish that the whole disgustingly vile family gets charged with something because of all the lying in this case. Casey never deserved to be a mom and her parents don't deserve to ever be grandparents again. That little girl should have been their top priority and sadly it appears she wasn't.

The whole family seems to have this odd belief that you can erase things you've said in the past.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Nancy Grace is saying, Caylee Anthony's body may have been in the trunk of the car for as long as ELEVEN DAYS!!!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Can we just say fuck it regarding the justice system and then we can set Casey's hair on fire? I would like to do that; I bet she would finally say something resembling the truth... or not so I would set her on fire again.

I'll bring the gas if you will bring the matches.

^ I'll bring a fire extinguisher, just so we can act like we're gonna put out the fire, then just beat her with it.

Thread Information