Page 37 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

The young mother referred to Caylee as "the little snot head" in May, about a month before the child disappeared.

You know, I wish these people who feel whatever it is that they want to call it and feel the need to harm or worse kill their children, would just hand over their child to someone else and be done with it. This poor child never had a chance with these people.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me.it only means the night is coming.

Caylee Anthony's mother pleads not guilty

CNN) -- The mother of missing Florida toddler Caylee Anthony has pleaded not guilty to killing the 3-year-old, who has been missing since June.
    Caylee Anthony, 3, disappeared in mid-June but wasn't reported missing until a month later.

Casey Anthony was named in a seven-count indictment on Tuesday. The 22-year-old was arrested later that day.

The arrest was made after officers saw Anthony switch cars on a highway and pulled her over, an Orange County Sheriff's Department spokesman said.

Anthony's written plea was entered Wednesday, The Associated Press reported.

The indictment charged Anthony with seven counts, including capital murder, in the toddler's disappearance.

"She's not running from this," attorney Jose Baez said Tuesday as his client wiped tears from her eyes during an impromptu media briefing before the charges against her were announced. "She's doing her best to stand strong, to stand up to the powers that are working against her. And they threw the kitchen sink at her a long time ago."
    After the indictment, undercover officers followed Anthony as she traveled in her mother's SUV. The officers saw the SUV stop under a highway overpass, at which point Anthony got into another vehicle and drove off. Officers made the traffic stop after she entered the second vehicle, the spokesman said.

Prosecutors are asking Anthony be held without bond.
    Anthony is charged with first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child and four counts of providing false information to police.

Lawson Lamar, the state attorney for Orange County, Florida, said the first count is a capital charge -- which could carry a penalty of life in prison or death.

The 19 grand jurors -- 10 women and nine men -- deliberated for about half an hour after hearing from police, a cadaver dog handler, an FBI agent and the missing child's grandfather.

Authorities were quick to remind the public that, despite the indictment, Caylee's whereabouts remain a mystery.
    "Despite the charges against Ms. Anthony we have not achieved our objective," he said. "We have not found little Caylee Anthony."
    Before her arrest, Anthony's lawyer continued to maintain her innocence.

"She has been living a nightmare," the attorney added. "She has a missing child. She's also a child."

Caylee Anthony disappeared in mid-June, but Casey Anthony waited about a month before telling her family the child was gone. Cindy Anthony -- Caylee's grandmother -- called the Orange County sheriff July 15 after her daughter wouldn't tell her where Caylee was.
    Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, also pleaded with his sister to tell him where Caylee was. According to police documents, she replied that she hadn't seen Caylee in "31 days."

Investigators say that since that first 911 call, evidence has mounted that leads police to believe that Caylee is dead. They first labeled Casey Anthony a person of interest, and later, a suspect.

The story of Anthony and her missing daughter garnered national headlines, provided nightly fodder for cable TV crime shows and brought a stampede of reporters to stake out the home of Anthony's parents.

Tempers have flared and fists have flown outside the house tucked away in a subdivision in Orlando, Florida. One protester had George Anthony arrested, alleging that he had pushed her.

Police and prosecutors have said little, instead letting hundreds of pages of documents and investigative reports do the talking for them.

Casey Anthony behaved like a carefree party girl, going to nightclubs, entering "hot-body" contests and incessantly sending text messages to her friends while her daughter was missing, according to cell phone and text transcripts and investigative reports released by police.

Copies of her phone and text records obtained by police and released to the public show she hardly ever mentioned her missing daughter during the time just before and after the child was reported missing. The young mother referred to Caylee as "the little snot head" in May, about a month before the child disappeared.

Anthony gave conflicting statements during the investigation and provided police with information that later was disproved. For example, she said she had dropped the child off with a baby sitter. Yet when police checked out her story, they learned that the address that Anthony supplied belonged to an apartment that had been vacant for weeks. The woman Anthony named as the baby sitter said she did not know Anthony.

As Anthony was arrested on child neglect charges, bonded out of jail, was rearrested on bad check and theft charges and bonded out again, investigators disclosed some of the forensic evidence they uncovered.

Cadaver dogs picked up the scent of death in the trunk of a car Anthony drove and in her parents' backyard. A neighbor told police Anthony had asked to borrow a shovel.

Authorities said that in the car Anthony drove, they found traces of chloroform, which can cause loss of consciousness. And they said that on her computer, they found Internet searches of missing children and chloroform Web sites.

Investigators said air quality tests conducted by the FBI found evidence of human decomposition in the trunk of Anthony's car. Law enforcement sources also suggested that a strand of hair found in the trunk of the car was probably Caylee's.

Caylee Anthony's mother pleads not guilty - CNN.com

If she's convicted, she'll either recieve life in prison, with no parole, or the death penalty.

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

The death penalty is too good for her.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Trixiebelle, I had no idea she was an almost victim of Bundy... that is a little scary!

Call me stupid if you will, but I am just not at the point where I believe Casey did this with intent or that she is the only person involved.

However those at Websleuths are SO venomous. I don't know how they can have so much hate.

If (and I know it's almost a billion to one possibility) Caylee turns up alive, or Casey finally tells the truth, I think either way there are going to be a lot of WSers hanging their heads. The way Cindy Anthony and George Anthony, as well as Lee Anthony are being slandered is foul. Allegedly Case is the criminal but you wouldn't know it was just her after reading there!

I mean, why don't they just burn Casey at the stake now? Personally I'd like her to have a trial first - there are even some crazy nuts there saying that America should adapt to the German law system, where apparently you are presumed guilty and must prove yourself innocent in a court of law. Um, no thanks.
    ssabmud

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    Trixiebelle, I had no idea she was an almost victim of Bundy... that is a little scary!

Call me stupid if you will, but I am just not at the point where I believe Casey did this with intent or that she is the only person involved.

However those at Websleuths are SO venomous. I don't know how they can have so much hate.

If (and I know it's almost a billion to one possibility) Caylee turns up alive, or Casey finally tells the truth, I think either way there are going to be a lot of WSers hanging their heads. The way Cindy Anthony and George Anthony, as well as Lee Anthony are being slandered is foul. Allegedly Case is the criminal but you wouldn't know it was just her after reading there!

I mean, why don't they just burn Casey at the stake now? Personally I'd like her to have a trial first - there are even some crazy nuts there saying that America should adapt to the German law system, where apparently you are presumed guilty and must prove yourself innocent in a court of law. Um, no thanks.
    I agree with you CC. I'm not ready to burn Casey just yet. I mean, the way WS'ers talk we should just get rid of the justice system and imprison everyone LE arrests. It's an expensive, time-consuming middle man, who the fuck needs it if LE is always right?

And yes, this shit about Lee being the father of Caylee is foul and I hope WS gets sued into oblivion when this is all said and done. Leonard Padilla started that crap and he should be held responsible as well.

I read today someone on there was saying that Cindy should be forced to identify Caylees rotting remains because of all of her "lies", whatever those may be. These people are vile and hateful and I am sorry they are walking around among us.

Whether or not Casey did it, there is no doubt she tried to cover it up and mislead the cops even if it was an accidental death.
    She seems like the person that would cover up an accidental death because she would think that other people would consider her a bad mother.
    Whatever the scenario, I don't think she was the only one involved.

There doubts to that too. Being the attention whore that Tricia is, I can see the entire account being false. The way she re-writes her run-in with Bundy, she almost romanticizes it which is beyond creepy. If you haven't read it:
    BEACONHELL.com » Blog Archive More Websleuths Drama
    That site has a bunch of background on the WS drama/attention whoring drama.

^Yep, that's the site I linked to in my earlier post, guess you missed it. The author definitely doesn't believe the Ted Bundy story, and it can never be proven or disproven really, so...you just have to consider the source.

If you haven't read the members-only forum, that's where the most off-the-wall Caylee threads end up.

It's just weird because I remember that board as being very respectful of victims' families in past cases like Laci Peterson, Natalee Holloway--to the point where people would be timed out or banned if they crossed the line.

Now it seems the only criteria for banning is criticism of the board and/or its owner.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Interestingly enough, I know a woman in rl who claims to have had a similar run-in with Bundy. I wonder if anyone who ever met him had a 'run in' with him.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

^Yep, that's the site I linked to in my earlier post, guess you missed it.
    Reeding comprienshun iz mah frend.

Actually, that's probably where I got the link from Total DURRR moment.

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    Interestingly enough, I know a woman in rl who claims to have had a similar run-in with Bundy. I wonder if anyone who ever met him had a 'run in' with him.
    I'm sure some of the stories are true..I read all the Bundy books way back when and there was an instance in Washington I think where he kidnapped and killed 2 girls in one day from a public beach area. Several other girls came forward with a description of him and said he approached them too. Of course, it wasn't 30 years later and such a dramatic recounting of their story, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by L1049 View Post
    Reeding comprienshun iz mah frend.

Actually, that's probably where I got the link from Total DURRR moment.
    LOL, no problem. I just thought it was funny to find people on this board with the same thoughts about that board, which is why I posted it in the first place.

From everything I've read, it seems Ms. Tricia is going through a divorce, so she's now looking at Websleuths as a potential source of income. I think that's a major factor in the changes over there..
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

All interesting!

What do y'all think of Leonard Padilla? Allegedly one member from the forum rang him before Casey went before the Grand Jury in respect to Tim Miller possibly ending the TES search. Padilla allegedly told that person that there was 'enough of Caylee's body found' or something to that effect.

I had a lot of admiration for him in the beginning, but now I think he's just a big BSer.
    ssabmud

Leonard Padilla's a dumbass. His only goal in this whole thing, in my opinion, was to get some TV face time. He got it.

Quote Originally Posted by L1049 View Post
    Whether or not Casey did it, there is no doubt she tried to cover it up and mislead the cops even if it was an accidental death.
    Nobody can dispute this and it makes her look guilty as sin.

Why would she lie/cover it up if she had nothing to hide.

There is no doubt she is hiding something.

Well, it worked for Dog the BH. Get involved in a high profile case, end up with a reality show!

Re the comment 'there was 'enough of Caylee's body found' that's pretty disgusting but I think he means enough to prosecute/convict her without a body.

I was reading somewhere about the DNA found in the car trunk, and a bag that had maggots on it. And how they can dissect the maggots to identify the DNA of who they were munching on. Again..disgusting but pretty fascinating really.

Whether you think Casey did it or not, or did it alone...What kind of monster covers the tracks, lies, and misleads those trying to find her daughter and what happened to her? At this point, because of her lies, arrogance, and lack of believable interest, even if she didn't do it, I say keep her locked up. No innocent, loving mother of any kind would be so uninterested in finding their child/what happened to their child. Shame on her and her whole vile family for caring more about Casey's crazy, neglectful, murdering ass than they do for a beautiful innocent child who is their flesh and blood. If that makes me a bad person because I don't care anymore about if Casey gets a fair trial or not , than I guess I'm just a bitch. No matter what her involvement, there's nothing right about what she's done.

Thread Information