Page 36 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

I'll drink to this!! Bitching whore murderer!

I wonder how much time behind bars she'll get, once she's formally charged?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    I wonder how much time behind bars she'll get, once she's formally charged?
    She is formally charged, that is what a Grand Jury indictment is for. How much time she gets will depend on what degree of murder she is convicted of at trial, if she is convicted.

*WARNING-RUMOR AHEAD*

Although, at this time, it’s not confirmed, a 2nd person of interest is to be picked up and arrested, in the latest developments of this case. No one is sure who the 2nd POI is, whether it’s Lee Anthony or one of the many characters in the Casey Anthony saga. Fox 35 made the announcement, they individual has NOT been named, at this time.

The Casey Anthony Saga: Casey Anthony Charged With 1st Degree Murder |
    Last edited by Sasha; October 14th, 2008 at 06:29 PM.

Websleuths rant*

The Caylee forum on Websleuths is totally over-moderated. I don't know why I keep lurking there, for me it's like a Chan (you know you shouldn't but do anyway)
    The amount of "forbidden websites" are staggering, and god help you if you link to them since there is no list stating which sites are teh ebil.
    I know thedailybs site is considered baaaaad because the owner of websleuths is butthurt and was being 'defamed.'
    Stop taking yourself so damn seriously!!
    The mod 'Windchime' is um...grammatically challenged. Seriously you're an admin, use proper fucking grammar.

Rant off*

The people on the "Caylee is Alive" thread remind me of Claymates. They're so distraught right now & have been crying all day.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I apologize posting about websleuths in this thread, but I kind of find it relevant.

The more I read about WS the more disgusted I am. They call 'Libel and Slander' at the drop of a hat if someone dares question the mods/admins authoritah.
    After reading this on thedailybs (which is no angel) about the behavior of one of WS's mods: Lights Out: Lightingthewayhome.Org Non-Profit A Fraud, Websleuths.com Is A Partner In Fraud |
    They than turn it around and scream libel and slander. Seriously WTF!!!
    After reading more (I'm a glutton for punishment) moderator butthurt BS, I can't help but say that Windchime is dumb. Windchime, you see that little key that says 'Shift' on your keyboard?? That makes capital letters. You start sentences with them.
    10 bucks says they try to figure out who I am and if I'm registered there or not.

And why the hell is the lead detective on the Anthony case posting on WS? Couldn't this potentially get evidence thrown out of court? Nice going there WS.

I'm ranting again, but the more I read the angrier I get.
    No one is making me read WS, but I DO like the Unidentified and Missing Persons forums.

Hit By Ban Bus!

L1049, I am right there with you. I have a weird hate for Websleuths even though I keep reading. I'm obsessed with digging up dirt on them and ran across that Daily BS story, and a couple of others, one of which I posted upthread about how that member "Blink" or whatever stuck her nose into the Anthony Trust fund only to end up with egg on her face. THAT is why you can't link to the site, the "Lights Out" article was just the icing on the cake.

My hate started some time ago, when I first started researching the JonBenet case. I couldn't understand why a certain player in that case was totally off limits as a suspect, and any member posting theories involving him was instantly banned. ( I tested this by sending in a fellow member of a forum I moderate. He posted exactly twice before he was banned) Some time later she accidentally showed her hand-she commented, and later deleted the comment, that she knew this guy personally. Some neutral crime forum, huh?

Tricia keeps saying people are "out to get" her and Websleuths but from what I can gather she brought all the hate on herself. Here is a link to a forum full of the banned and one of them "Tiandu" (scroll down a little) recounted the story of the mass bannings that happened in July. Websleuths is run by a bunch of back-stabbing paranoids!

And yeah, what does that detective think he is doing? He's getting his ego stroked by a bunch of old biddy housewives drooling over him, that's what.
    Last edited by Sasha; October 15th, 2008 at 06:23 AM.

I read them for a while when they were posting about a friend of mine, but I haven't been there recently. They all seemed pretty well behaved, but then a child wasn't involved, and people can get pretty passionate/unreasonable when it involves a child.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I couldn't understand why a certain player in that case was totally off limits as a suspect, and any member posting theories involving him was instantly banned.
    I know this isn't about Ramsey but I'm just curious as to who the "off limits" suspect was?

They all seemed pretty well behaved, but then a child wasn't involved, and people can get pretty passionate/unreasonable when it involves a child.
    There's passionate than there's bat-shit insane. They are the latter. There is no problem with being passionate about a case but a 'level head' is still needed. Unfortunately most of the posters in the Caylee forum have thrown logic and reasoning out of the window a long time ago.

There are many fantastic posters on that site...but none of them are in the featured case forums. I just think the hypocrisy is staggering, and the mods/admins think that they're the shit and can do no wrong.

*sigh* why do I read there. For me it's like reading 4chan. You know you just shouldn't but damn, you have to. It's like crack.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by L1049 View Post
    I know this isn't about Ramsey but I'm just curious as to who the "off limits" suspect was?
    -snipped-
    Fleet White. Some of my research is in this thread.

I just read that Justice Quest thread and holy shit. Tricia is one vicious Charlie Uniform November Tango. The mods there are worse than /b/tards.
    I personally get a kick out of one of their TOS clauses, it goes something like: "you can not talk negatively about WS in PM's or on outside message boards."......WTF!!
    Paranoid SOB's.

Like I said earlier, it's a shame that the admins and mods act the way they do because some posters are fantastic.

Casey Anthony Denied Bond Posted: 7:59 PM Oct 15, 2008
    Last Updated: 7:59 PM Oct 15, 2008
    0 comments
    Casey Anthony, the mother accused of killing her missing 3-year old, has been denied bond in a brief court appearance today.
    The 90-second hearing came a day after Anthony was formally indicted and arrested in her daughter's case.
    She now faces charges of first degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter, and four counts of lying to investigators.

Casey Anthony Denied Bond

I really thought that it would be more of a relief when this bitch was formally charged and behind bars. Although it's a start, I hope they don't stop trying to find Caylee's body and get the truth about what happened outta that bitch-whore Casey.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Fleet White. Some of my research is in this thread.
    Fleet White was the "Santa" guy right?
    You know, I still think the parents had something to do with it. The shit just doesn't add up in the Benet case.

As for Casey........what did she do with the body? That's what I want to do.

This stupid girl needs to be locked the fuck up til she starts talking.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    She now faces charges of first degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter, and four counts of lying to investigators.
    Only four??? I thought she lied to them a whole lot more than that!

Laughing at the Websleuths stuff...I've been a member there for awhile but haven't posted in a few years, and never had more than a couple hundred posts. The moderation was always too heavy-handed for my taste, which is why I mostly lurked, but it was always a good place to get info if there was a crime case you were following.

I happened to be reading there this summer when Tricia posted her "Taking Out the Trash" thread (since removed) and my jaw dropped when I saw the names of the 100+ long-time posters she banned. At first she said it was due to a cyber-hacking plot by these members, but that excuse never really panned out. My curiosity was piqued, so I also found my way to the Justice Quest forum and have been semi-following their little cyber feud.

I agree Tricia comes across like a paranoid, power-hungry nut. Instead of being content to run a crime forum, she seems to be an attention-seeker who wants to ingratiate herself into the cases, starting with JonBenet. One of her claims-to-fame is her alleged near-kidnapping by Ted Bundy in the '70s which is detailed in this blog:

BEACONHELL.com » Blog Archive More Websleuths Drama

Her forum is getting a lot of attention now because of the Caylee case, and seems to have attracted a lot of weirdos. If you're looking for sane viewpoints, I would definitely recommend Justice Quest, where many of her banished members ended up.

JusticeQuest - Powered by vBulletin
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thread Information