Page 33 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    I bet someone on the Dr. Phucking-Dumbass show tries to get her bailed out. Again. -___-
    Makes you wonder who the "anonymous benefactor" was the posted her bond a while back.

^ Ew, good point.

Exclamation

WTF!!!!! Nancy Grace is saying Casey Anthony just got out of jail AGAIN!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe if they use the money that has bonded out (numerous times) the sociopath-skank-ho-dirty pirate hooker-smug sub human attention whore*, they might be able to get somewhere in the investigation.

You know at this point even if she didn't harm her daughter, the behaviour that she has displayed make her just as despicable and vile.

*I chose my words carefully...just to piss off cindy.

Question

Another Zenaida?

Woman Accused Of Kidnapping Caylee Speaks Out

Zenaida Gonzales Explains How The Accusation Affected Her Life

POSTED: 12:53 pm EDT September 16, 2008
    UPDATED: 12:05 am EDT September 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Homeless and without a job, Zenaida Gonzalez sat in her hotel room and took comfort in the arms of her youngest daughter.
    Gonzalez has chosen not to show her face on camera.

She has been sucked into the vortex of one of the most highly-charged, controversial, missing child's case the nation has ever seen, and for Zenaida, it all started with her name.

On July 15 Orange County sheriff's deputies first learned that Caylee Anthony, then 2, was missing, and had been missing for 31 days.

Mother Casey Anthony, 22, claimed her daughter had been kidnapped by the babysitter. She said she dropped the toddler off with the babysitter on her way to work at the Sawgrass apartments in East Orange County.

According to the story Anthony told investigators, she returned to pick Caylee up, but both had vanished.

Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez was the name Anthony gave investigators during her interrogation.

"When she said Zenaida Gonzalez it turned my life around. It turned into a point where I wished I wasn’t Zenaida Gonzalez. I wish my name was something else because it made my life that impossible," Gonzalez said.

She said she never knew Anthony in anyway.

It’s still a mystery if Caylee ever had a babysitter by that name. Anthony’s friends never saw her, and her family never met her.

Investigators searched for the babysitter and never found her, but they did find a woman with the same name.

"I never thought my life would be like this. Never in a million years," Gonzalez said.

Although Zenaida Gonzalez never lived at the Sawgrass apartments, she did look at the complex while apartment hunting.

The June 17 record of Gonzalez’s visit is on file at the apartment office.

Law enforcement called her in for questioning.

Gonzalez said she almost died when she heard she had been accused of kidnapping.

"I was in shock," Gonzalez said.

She had to convince investigators that they had the wrong Zenaida, that she did not know Casey Anthony or Caylee.

A turning point came when detectives showed Anthony a picture of Gonzalez and she did not recognize the woman she claimed cared for her child.

For Gonzalez, the damage was done. She said she lost her job managing a cleaning crew. Her boss told her they couldn't let one name bring a company down.

Gonzalez said she is afraid for her family's safety. She gets hate mail daily for Zanny the nanny -- that's why she asked not to show her face on camera.

"She doesn’t know how much damage she has done. Not only to me, that she has done to them, my children. They came out of me. I raised them by myself and now she is hurting them more than me," Gonzalez said.

Gonzalez is not sure how this will end -- or if it ever will.

“Look at the damage she’s done. No one in their right mind would do that,” Gonzalez said.

Woman Accused Of Kidnapping Caylee Speaks Out - Orlando News Story - WESH Orlando

Gonzalez said she is afraid for her family's safety. She gets hate mail daily for Zanny the nanny -- that's why she asked not to show her face on camera.

"She doesn’t know how much damage she has done. Not only to me, that she has done to them, my children. They came out of me. I raised them by myself and now she is hurting them more than me," Gonzalez said.

I don't get why Zenaida is being given such a hard time.

Are there really that many people out there who actually believe Casey Anthony?

The slag is out of jail again. The anonymous benefactor is probably someone else she fucked.

A turning point came when detectives showed Anthony a picture of Gonzalez and she did not recognize the woman she claimed cared for her child.

Interesting. I wonder if she had told her parents over the span of 1.5 or 2 years or however long she pretended, that Z was Caylee's babysitter. How could they not have known something was up? I mean, it just seems weird that for a year or two you act like you have a babysitter that is someone, when you don't.

I still want to know where she got the name ZG from.

IF Casey is innocent (which I really don't believe), like the above poster mentioned, she sure is acting highly suspect and has been from the get.

FUCKING SLAG.

And Cindy... it's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

The anonymous benefactor is probably someone else she fucked.
    With my tin foil beanie planted firmly on my head, I'm saying the anonymous benefactor is Dr.Shill. Didn't he bail out the teen cheerleader that beat the hell out of another girl?

After the whole $cientology vs. Anonymous ordeal (web freedom of speech), Cindy has no chance in hell in getting websites pulled (aside from a few myspaces)

^^ So are you saying, given the chance, she wouldn't fuck Dr. Phil?

HAHA. I keed. Wouldn't put it past him. Total douche that he is.

Maybe these anonymous benefactors that keep bailing Casey's sorry ass outta jail should contribute a little to helping out the lady (ZG) whose life Casey ruined. ZG did nothing wrong, yet she loses everything. And Casey killed her daughter (IMO, Cindy), lied to the police and everyone involved, and yet she's high fiving her brother with that crazy-ass smile and getting bailed outta jail like she did nothing wrong. Sickening.

Rock-Throwing Protesters Try To Drag Missing Girl's Grandfather Into Street

'It's Just To Break Them Down,' Woman Says

Rock-Throwing Protesters Try To Drag Missing Girl's Grandfather Into Street - Orlando News Story - WKMG Orlando

What a bunch of loons. All of them. Police included.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

If anybody wants to kill a few brain cells, the Dr. Shill show that "examines" this case is on Monday, sept 22.

In other words, another dr.shill jerk-fest and another thing to feed the attention whore-skanks's ego.

Woo hoo! Thanks for the heads up.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

I'm not spending the beginning of my favorite season, by watching Dr. Jerkoff. Nancy Grace, though.... maybe....

Cold Case Files

Thread Information