Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    Did the mother ever say who allegedly has her daughter, and why they took her in the first place?

The mother, Casey, named a Hispanic lady as the child's babysitter, the same woman who allegedly took the child. She even spelled the name out for the 911 operator. (Obviously I can't remember the name of said woman) However, when the woman was asked about the whole thing... She said she'd never even MET Caylee or Casey Anthony.

The mother did it. She's mental, it's obvious, and the grandmother isn't helping any matters. I'd also like to know why the child's father hasn't come out in any of this, where the hell is HE?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by cheetopia View Post
    True, but the cops have the main suspect in the pokey, unlike the Ramsey case. They have announced very little, unlike the Ramsey case.

Making bond means the family only has to scrape up 10% in cash or securities, like their home, 50K total. I would bet that someone else is putting up the 100K reward money or they know there is no chance of anyone really coming forward to claim it. Wheel spinning.

100K these days isn't rich, only middle class at best.
    Oh ok-I could have sworn it was a cash bond, but perhaps I am wrong.

Did the mother ever say who allegedly has her daughter, and why they took her in the first place?
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    The mother, Casey, named a Hispanic lady as the child's babysitter, the same woman who allegedly took the child. She even spelled the name out for the 911 operator. (Obviously I can't remember the name of said woman) However, when the woman was asked about the whole thing... She said she'd never even MET Caylee or Casey Anthony.

The mother did it. She's mental, it's obvious, and the grandmother isn't helping any matters. I'd also like to know why the child's father hasn't come out in any of this, where the hell is HE?
    I think her name is Zanaida Gonzales-Ramirez? Rodriguez? Wait...

Here it is..

Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez

Casey told investigators that Caylee was last in the care of a babysitter, Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez. The apartment at which Casey allegedly dropped off Caylee, had not been occupied in months. Adding to detective's doubts were false statements given by Casey early in the investigation. Anthony gave detectives a bogus employer, manager's name and work telephone number, according to the affidavit.
    Nicole, the father was supposedly killed in a car accident about a year ago, but there has never been any info about him to my knowledge, not even his name. There is some speculation that the father is some guy named Jesse.

Speculation about Caylee's father at Websleuths

Websleuths main Caylee forum

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Thanks for the info.

She wrongly accused some woman of abducting her child?!! That woman has some serious issues. On the news tonight, they aired phone conversations she had with her family while in jail, and the ONLY emotion she showed was aggravation. She wasn't the least bit worried about her daughter, wouldn't answer any more questions about her, all she wanted was to talk to her boyfriend.

As for the baby's father, I thought they showed him on the news the other day, organizing a team to hand out fliers of his missing daughter. Maybe I confused him with someone else though.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Thanks for the info.

She wrongly accused some woman of abducting her child?!! That woman has some serious issues. On the news tonight, they aired phone conversations she had with her family while in jail, and the ONLY emotion she showed was aggravation. She wasn't the least bit worried about her daughter, wouldn't answer any more questions about her, all she wanted was to talk to her boyfriend.

As for the baby's father, I thought they showed him on the news the other day, organizing a team to hand out fliers of his missing daughter. Maybe I confused him with someone else though.
    Perhaps that was her brother Lee? I don't know, I didn't see the report you are talking about.

And yes-when they tracked down the woman she said she had never even met Casey or Caylee. Casey claims the woman the police talked to was the wrong "Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez" and that the real one could be in North Carolina or New York. Whatever.

Her bf's name is Tony. In the phone conversations, she kept demanding of her mother, her brother, and her friend that they obtain his phone number and give it to her. Hunh? She didn't know her bf's phone number?

Another interesting tidbit-That guy Jesse Grund, who posters at Webleuths are speculating is Caylee's father, said he spoke with Casey on the 24th or 25th of June and heard Calee in the background. Casey even told the little girl to "get down off the table". He remembers it because it was the same day he was turning in his resignation to the police dept.

^I didn't know that. That means there's a possibility that the little girl wasn't missing for nearly as long as Casey said she was.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^The damn timeline has already changed one time. This case is reaching JonBenet levels of bizarre.

Elite Member

God, I hope these women don't get away with this.
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

The Anthonys maintain that Caylee was abducted by a baby sitter, but the address Casey Anthony gave police as the sitterís home turned out to be an apartment that hadnít been occupied for several months
    This sounds calculated/premeditated to me. You have to have done some research to know which suite in which apartment building was vacant to mislead the police. (Unless if this babysitter really exists and did give out a fake address).

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    This sounds calculated/premeditated to me. You have to have done some research to know which suite in which apartment building was vacant to mislead the police. (Unless if this babysitter really exists and did give out a fake address).
    I'm getting a Susan Smith vibe off this case. The boyfriend, Tony, last saw Caylee June 2. Caylee was last seen or heard June 15 or 25. Casey was supposed to be on "vacation" with her little girl. Why was Caylee kept away from Tony during those weeks? Is it possible he didn't like kids and wanted nothing to do with Caylee? And Casey did something about it?

On those jailhouse tapes Casey comes across as a self-centered bitch and brat-the kind who needed a daily ass whupping as a child on general principles because you just know she had done something or told several lies even if you couldn't prove it. I'd like to get a hold of her right now.

Looking very grim here.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I would choke the truth out of this bitch. This is so fucked up; I didn't listen to the 911 call but I overheard my coworker listening to it and what I did hear just made me all kinds of ill.
    That woman's mother is nuts and sounds very torn between her psycho daughter and her grand daughter; it's like well my grand daughter is dead so I better try and protect my daughter who is still alive.
    It's so fucked up.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Send her to Gitmo and torture the bitch until she tells the freakin' truth!

What kind of parent would not report a missing child immediately?..oh right..one who has killed her child.

That kid is long dead also.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Send her to Gitmo and torture the bitch until she tells the freakin' truth!

What kind of parent would not report a missing child immediately?..oh right..one who has killed her child.

That kid is long dead also.
    Yes, I'm afraid so. Unless there is another dead body in this case, poor little Caylee's dead body was transported either to or from the Anthony's backyard in the trunk of her car.

Here is something very bizarre I found this morning:

Jailhouse visitor Patrick Bourgeois to Casey Anthony:

"you've got a friend outside....i feel sorry for you...he just wanted me to tell you that if there is anything you want to talk about, let it go..."

Watch "Jailhouse Visitor"

^That doesn't sound normal. How many damn people are behind this conspiracy??!! And you know what pisses me off more than anything? The fact that Casey's family is getting her bail money together to bail her out, and aren't pressing her for the truth! I'd dangle the money in her face and tell her I'll bail her crazy ass out of jail when she tells us where Caylee is. I find it vile and disgusting that her own mother is trying to protect her. My mother and I are extremely close, but if I did this (I'm not capable of it), my mom would come up with ways to force me to tell the truth.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^That doesn't sound normal. How many damn people are behind this conspiracy??!! And you know what pisses me off more than anything? The fact that Casey's family is getting her bail money together to bail her out, and aren't pressing her for the truth! I'd dangle the money in her face and tell her I'll bail her crazy ass out of jail when she tells us where Caylee is. I find it vile and disgusting that her own mother is trying to protect her. My mother and I are extremely close, but if I did this (I'm not capable of it), my mom would come up with ways to force me to tell the truth.
    And she didn't even remember guy! But when he mentioned someone named "Mike" suddenly she was all quiet and listened to him, nodding her head. Does that sound like the Casey from the jailhouse phone tapes? She was cursing, berating, belittling, and demanding toward her own family-why did she listen like that to some creep she didn't even remember?

I'm more convinced than ever that this case goes very deep and dark.

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread Information