Page 29 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!!!!!!

OMG. Somebody please shoot shoot shoot these people in the feet (whoever is getting her out of jail). WTF!!!!!!!!!!

It is beyond comprehension and annoying!!!!

Sasha, what do you think she would have used gas cans for?

Maybe to burn the evidence or the body and/or both.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^Yes. She was running up her mothers credit cards, she could have put gas in her car with those. (Unless by the time she stole the gas, her mother was on to her and had canceled the cards. This would also explain why she stole money and checks from her friend Amy.)

^^ Ugh.

Nicole, where are you? You're going to want to beat a bitch. LOL:

Casey Anthony released from jail for the second time

Friday, September 5, 2008
    Post a comment | E-mail this story | Print

Casey Anthony and her attorney Jose Baez are mobbed by reporters as they leave the Orange County jail.

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony was released from jail Friday after an anonymous person has put up the $50,000 cash to post Casey Anthony's original bond on felony child neglect charges.

Two bond agencies in Kissimmee will work together to post the entire $500,000 amount.
    Casey also made bond on the new check fraud and theft charges that were filed against her Wednesday by the Orange County Sheriff's Office.
    The MacDonald Bail Bonds agency posted the $2,700 bond late Wednesday. Therefore, Anthony did not have to appear in court Thursday morning.
    More Information

Her lawyer, Jose Baez, issued a statement Thursday saying: "The individual posting the bond prefers to remain anonymous, and is doing it because of the belief that Ms. Anthony's constitutional rights have been grossly violated."
    The release also said neither Baez nor Casey Anthony will be working again with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who originally posted Casey's bond.
    Casey is expected to leave jail sometime Friday morning, and will be on home confinement.
    Meanwhile, volunteers have continued their search for Casey's missing 3-year-old daughter Caylee. The toddler has not be seen since June, when Casey said she dropped her off at a babysitter's apartment.

Casey Anthony released from jail for the second time

Friday, September 5, 2008
    Post a comment | E-mail this story | Print

Casey Anthony and her attorney Jose Baez are mobbed by reporters as they leave the Orange County jail.

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony was released from jail Friday after an anonymous person has put up the $50,000 cash to post Casey Anthony's original bond on felony child neglect charges.

Two bond agencies in Kissimmee will work together to post the entire $500,000 amount.
    Casey also made bond on the new check fraud and theft charges that were filed against her Wednesday by the Orange County Sheriff's Office.
    The MacDonald Bail Bonds agency posted the $2,700 bond late Wednesday. Therefore, Anthony did not have to appear in court Thursday morning.
    Her lawyer, Jose Baez, issued a statement Thursday saying: "The individual posting the bond prefers to remain anonymous, and is doing it because of the belief that Ms. Anthony's constitutional rights have been grossly violated."
    The release also said neither Baez nor Casey Anthony will be working again with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who originally posted Casey's bond.
    Casey is expected to leave jail sometime Friday morning, and will be on home confinement.
    Meanwhile, volunteers have continued their search for Casey's missing 3-year-old daughter Caylee. The toddler has not be seen since June, when Casey said she dropped her off at a babysitter's apartment.

Casey Anthony released from jail for the second time - Bay News 9

Why are these idiots putting up her bail? Are they really too stupid to see that she is guilty as sin? I hope they bust this bitch and throw her ass in jail to rot.

That money and time would be much better spent on something else. Barf.

It's like an ice pick to the forehead for me to know people are actually helping this bitch. If the "secret person" posting her bond really thinks it's the right thing to do, why don't they have the balls to not do it secretly. When the pieces finally fall into place and this bitch is proven to be a selfish, psychotic, whoring murderer, I hope that everyone who helped her pays a price. They should be fucking ashamed. The money would be better spent trying to find Caylee (or her body). I have not been this angry about a news story in a long while, but this useless-Casey-bitch is fucking lucky i don't get a hold of her.

This is unreal. So now the murderer is out of jail and free to sit in her room on the internet all day without a care in the world...and certainly not helping 'find' Caylee.

Wow. Truly staggering.

I was watching Nancy Grace last night and was struck by something the bounty hunter cowboy said... he said that before he bonded the psycho out the first time, she told him she would "take him to Casey." He said those words.
    When she got out, she never said a word to him.

Then a lady from the search team for Caylee was on and said they were now searching near an airport, since law enforcement advised them to look there.

LE must know something they haven't told anyone about yet...

Hit By Ban Bus!

2:45 a.m. Investigators traveled to the Anthony home and removed evidence from a vehicle owned by Anthony's father, George Anthony. Deputies were seen removing the contents of the spare-wheel well and taking at least one item as evidence.

Orlando Sentinel

One of the protesters should throw a frickin' grenade at the Anthony household. None of them deserve to be alive.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I just realized there is a huge inconsistency in what LE is telling us. They say the air in the trunk of Casey's car was "saturated" with chloroform.

YET- the guy at the towing company testified that when he and George opened the trunk flies flew out of the trunk and there were maggots. Sorry, if chloroform was in the trunk at that time there would not have been a live insect in there.

SO-either LE is lying about the chloroform, or George used it to clean the trunk after getting the car home. This is maybe WHY they searched his trunk in the wee hours of this morning.

Whatever the case, it is not possible for Casey to have put chloroform in the trunk.

Edited to add: Apparently they went looking for a gun:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

Also, early Saturday morning, Orange County deputies removed a gun from the trunk of a car belonging to Casey' father, George Anthony. Such a discovery on the Anthony property could have imperiled Casey Anthony's release from jail, but a spokesman for Orange County Corrections said that a judge ruled that Casey presumably had nothing to do with the weapon.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I was watching Nancy Grace last night and was struck by something the bounty hunter cowboy said... he said that before he bonded the psycho out the first time, she told him she would "take him to Casey." He said those words.
    When she got out, she never said a word to him.

Then a lady from the search team for Caylee was on and said they were now searching near an airport, since law enforcement advised them to look there.

LE must know something they haven't told anyone about yet...
    i watch nancy grace a lot and the reason they were searching near the airport is because they tracked her cell phone calls near a deserted location by the airport. they said this at least a week ago but probably haven't repeated it.

Hit By Ban Bus!

TES called off the search yesterday, citing 'environmental reasons', standing water and such. However, I read one searchers account and she said the ground was dry. I don't know, but I think it odd that they called off the search in the middle of the day, around 3 pm. Maybe they found something, or maybe they were given some other information.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

It's all volunteer and equusearch is run on donations; they're probably tired of being dicked around?
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Thread Information