Page 28 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

Thanks for re-posting, Sasha.

Cindy Anthony has a lot of nerve saying Tim Miller was just exploiting her. WTF? He didn't have to help her at all in finding Caylee. She is completey batshit/delusional/in denial.

Nicole, I'm with you that someone needs to get beat down if they bond out that stupid twit from jail again... am looking for pics for you of the bro but don't see anything...

So I guess we can gather with the chloroform evidence that she drugged the baby and then dumepd the body in a dumpster? Then maybe used the shovel to bury her elsewhere? Something along those lines?
    Last edited by cmmdee; September 4th, 2008 at 12:53 PM.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Someone needs to slap the shit out of Cindy Anthony; how the fuck is Tim Miller exploiting her?
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Someone needs to beat the shit out of the entire family. Lee's pretty much the only one who hasn't gotten on my nerves, until the incest thing came up.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    I couldn't find good enough pictures of Casey or Lee to try and prove anything. But if anyone's seen Lee on the TV, have they gotten a close enough look to tell if Caylee looks similar to him, at all?
    To me the little girl looks very much like her grandmother, Cindy.

I don't think incest was involved. Casey probably has no idea who Caylee's father is though.... she seems to have screwed around with a lot of guys. And she seems the type to go after child support (to use for herself). If she knew who the daddy was she'd have been trying to cash in.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    So I guess we can gather with the chloroform evidence that she drugged the baby and then dumepd the body in a dumpster? Then maybe used the shovel to bury her elsewhere? Something along those lines?
    Maybe she drugged the baby and left her in the car so she could go party, but didn't mean to kill her. After a night of heavy drinking and drugs she passed out without checking on her, and found her dead a day or so later. Left her in that hot car in the blistering Florida sun.

She then panicked and buried the body in that park where the jogger was found. Then she could say the jogger killer did it. She said she lost her cell phone at the park so she'd have an excuse as to why she was hanging around there. Pretending to look for the phone, but really trying to see if anyone had discovered the grave/remains.

(The jogger was found before Caylee went missing, right?)

Maybe she did kill the baby on purpose, but I tend to think it was an accident. Caylee was her meal ticket, a way for her (Casey) to get money and resources from her parents.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Chloroform is one of the ingredients in meth. Something to think about.

This is actually something I've thought of, for a while. Is it possible, Caylee was given illegal narcotics, and she was overdosed, and it killed her? Just throwing it out there, because nothing seems to be impossible, in this case.

The thing is, she was (or SOMEONE was) doing "chloroform" internet searches and voila, they find traces of it in the car.
    To me... that is PRE-MEDITATION, folks.
    The shovel, everything else... she planned that shit, IMO.
    Can someone school me on the gas cans or when she was at the woods and what happened to her cell phone cause I don't know...

The police said she had stolen gas from family members before, so she could have stolen the gas cans just for her car. She was a thief and didn't have a job.

Hit By Ban Bus!

cmmdee-

The gas cans went missing around June 20-22, George called the cops on the morning of the 24, and then he says Casey came by the house later that afternoon and he found the cans in her trunk. He never called the cops back and told them they were found, however.

OK folks, hold on to your hats:

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will get out of jail Friday morning after bond was posted Thursday, according to the Orange County Corrections Department. Two bond agencies, Macdonald Bail Bonds and Miller Bail Bonds, both out of Kissimmee, worked together to post the $500,000 bond.

The agencies each put up $250,000. The person who is posting the $50,000 cash bail requried with the bond is not being named.

WFTV

Kissimmee.

All these connections are showing up in Kissimmee. A woman with the name of the nanny, some people tied to the club (possibly owner), now the bailbond agencies.

I don't live in FL and I am not familiar with this city. Why is everyone from that city? Maybe it's just a coincidence, but damn, I keep seeing that city in every news report.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^Kissimmee is just outside Orlando.

The old maxim of 'follow the money' is making more and more sense in this case. The people who put up the reward money are involved in a lot of dummy, or front, companies and you have to wonder what kind of illegal activities they are 'fronting' for.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Chloroform is one of the ingredients in meth. Something to think about.
    She does seem very tweaky.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    cmmdee-

The gas cans went missing around June 20-22, George called the cops on the morning of the 24, and then he says Casey came by the house later that afternoon and he found the cans in her trunk. He never called the cops back and told them they were found, however.

OK folks, hold on to your hats:

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will get out of jail Friday morning after bond was posted Thursday, according to the Orange County Corrections Department. Two bond agencies, Macdonald Bail Bonds and Miller Bail Bonds, both out of Kissimmee, worked together to post the $500,000 bond.

The agencies each put up $250,000. The person who is posting the $50,000 cash bail requried with the bond is not being named.

WFTV

What. The. Fuck. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!!

My gut feeling is this whole thing will never be solved because there is a child prostitution ring involved which caters to the rich and possibly even members of law enforcement. That would explain a lot about whats going on here.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^That is my theory, but really there are a number of illegal activities that could be tied into this mess. Major drug dealing for one, considering the chloroform found in her trunk.

I keep going back to the jail visit by that guy Patrick. He was one of her first visitors and the whole thing took about 2 minutes. Casey didn't remember who he was and he mentioned a mutual friend, Mike. Then he tells her "we're still on your team and if there is anything that you want to talk about (Casey sighs big time) - just let it go."

Scroll down and listen to the conversation with Patrick

Then you've got all the hinky connections and dummy corporations involved in the Never Lose Hope Foundation, the people offering the reward for Caylee's safe return.

Now an 'anonymous benefactor' has posted her bail.

Why is LE seemingly so disinterested in these strange goings on?

Thread Information