Page 24 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

I shouldn't follow these things...I've been trying NOT to follow this, in fact, but that little girl's brown eyes remind me of my boys.

I feel very sick.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I hope, if this stupid bitch of a "mother" is thrown in jail, they put her in the general population, and someone beats her to death.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Law Enforcement is talking out of both sides of their mouths in this case.

Deputies Not Ready To Confirm Caylee Is Dead

Deputies said hair samples found in a car's trunk belonging to Caylee showed signs of decomposition. But, the tests can have false positives,

There is also air sample evidence indicating that there was a dead body in Casey Anthony's car trunk but deputies wanted to be clear that they cannot confirm that Caylee is dead or that it was her body in the car, Local 6 reported.

Local 6

From the earlier report:
    “The information we’ve gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously.”
    This is mealy mouthed. It is almost as if he's saying he's taking the REPORTS IN THE MEDIA of lab tests confirming her death seriously. He's not confirming anything. His statement would be more definite. Something like: "We have the tests results and they do confirm that Caylee's dead body was in the trunk of the car". They would make an announcement. The above quoted "statement" is almost like an offhand remark.

Silver Member

This is my take on the case and please feel free to disagree. I think we can all agree that mom and grandma are both nutjobs. I think this is a power struggle between the mom and grandma. I think the mom killed the girl maybe accidentally maybe not, and now, it is like,"How do you like me now. Try and find Caylee." I think Casey is sick enough to kill the child to spite her mom or if it were an accident then to withold where the child is to spite her mom and try to save hersef.

^ Oh yeah, I do think there is some kind of jealously/power struggle/conflict between that mother and her daughter. So what you are saying is a possibility for sure. The mother did talk about their relationship on her myspace blog, and she wrote something about how the daughter took away the grandchild, the one who she loved and practically raised, due to a strained relationship. Makes you wonder if she took the grandchild away to hurt her mother, she knew her mother loved her grandchild and would be heartbroken if something happened to her. Think of those men/women who kill or hurt their children to hurt their spouse because of a divorce/separation/arguement/whatever. It happens often.

That beautiful little girl is dead, I am just waiting for her mother to be charged with her murder. She may never say where the body is, but luckily they don't need a body to put someone in jail forever.

I wouldn't be shocked if they keep her protected in jail for the rest of her life because I really believe many people want to kill that bitch.

I am actually waiting for someone to beat her to death in jail. Fuck a trial, because I don't believe that she will ever tell anyone what happened, nor where that precious baby's body is located. At this point if it was an accident, she's played too many games, and told way too many lies.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Casey Anthony's Attorney Jose Baez Releases Statement on Testing of Trunk

The following is a statement from Jose Baez, criminal defense attorney for Casey Anthony, on a report that testing confirms that 3-year-old Caylee was in the trunk of Casey's car and is dead.
    ThePublicityAgency.com - Monday, September 01, 2008

(PRNewsChannel) / Orlando, Fla. - The following is a statement from Jose Baez, criminal defense attorney for Casey Anthony, on a report that testing confirms that 3-year-old Caylee was in the trunk of Casey's car and is dead.

STATEMENT FROM JOSE BAEZ:

"You have to wonder about the reliability and accuracy of any test when law enforcement feels the need to leak it to the media.

"I won't comment on the specifics of any report I have not had the opportunity to review or have challenged by independent experts."

Additional Information:
    Late Sunday, Orange County investigators acknowledged for the first time that FBI lab tests indicate that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that Caylee is dead.

WESH 2's Bob Kealing reported that a lead investigator in the case told him that lab results indicated Caylee's body was in the trunk. Kealing reported that it was strands of hair found in the trunk that led investigators to that conclusion.

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen told WESH.

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=794&z=4

I can't stand this asshole attorny. Fuckwad.

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Fuck a trial.
    HAHAHA I love you, SS!!!!

Exactly!!!
    Today is the last day of her 'limited immunity' deal. She is never going to tell where she hid/what she did with the body.
    Her parents know she did it and are covering for her which is beyond stupid.
    The Padilla/bounty hunter guy was on TV saying that when he was on the same room with Casey, she was totally stone-faced/emotionless and didn't say a word to anyone... just on the computer, chatting with friends, like nothing happened, even after he bailed her ass (stupidly) out of jail.

CHARGE HER WITH MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missing tot’s grandmother clings to hope she’s alive

Cindy Anthony says police should be searching, instead of building a case

Even as evidence mounts that Florida toddler Caylee Anthony is dead, her grandmother insisted Tuesday that the 3-year-old is alive and that the child’s mother is only guilty of poor judgment and lying.

“I believe Caylee is with someone that [her mother] Casey had trusted,” Anthony told TODAY co-host Matt Lauer on Tuesday. “And I believe that Casey has been, you know, betrayed.

“It’s unfortunate that it’s going to take the average citizen to bring Caylee back home to me alive and not the authorities.”

Orange County Sheriff’s Sgt. John Allen said Sunday that Caylee’s decomposing body was likely in the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car.

Casey Anthony, 22, was released on bail on Aug. 21, but re-arrested on Friday for charges unrelated to Caylee’s disappearance.

Prosecutors have reportedly offered Anthony, who they are labeling as a “person of interest,” limited immunity in exchange for cooperation in finding the child’s remains, a deal that was set to expire today at 9 a.m.

However, family spokesman Larry Garrison said he has “not heard of any such deal.”

“Again, this goes to false information in the media and the spin that has been put on this case,” Garrison said.

Timeline of trouble
    Caylee Anthony was last seen in mid-June and was reported missing to authorities on July 15.

Cindy Anthony had called 911 and said she had not seen her granddaughter in several days and that her daughter Casey’s car trunk smelled like a dead body.

She would later rescind the comment, claiming the smell to be from an old pizza and other trash in the trunk of the automobile.
    Casey Anthony has only told investigators that she dropped her daughter off with a baby sitter and went to work. But detectives quickly said those claims were not true.

At a July hearing, detectives also said Casey Anthony’s trunk contained hair samples appearing to belong to Caylee and also a suspicious stain, which glowed under black light. They also said the car smelled strongly of human decomposition.

Allen told various media outlets on Sunday that there is a strong probability that Caylee Anthony is dead, based on FBI lab results from the findings in the truck and “additional evidence that has not been made public.”

“My reaction is that John Allen is speaking out of context,” Cindy Anthony told Lauer. “I believe that because I’m still getting phone calls of people who have seen Caylee and they’re frustrated because the authorities aren’t investigating.”

But authorities say the investigation is ongoing. Orange County detectives have directed search teams to a wooded area near where Casey Anthony abandoned her car.

At the same time, some 150 volunteers helped Texas Equusearch on Sunday to try to find other evidence related to Caylee’s disappearance. That’s an organization which uses computer mapping and other technologies to establish evidence of missing persons.

“I’m getting phone calls from people saying why they’re not out looking in the woods - because they don’t believe Caylee is out there,” Cindy Anthony said. “They believe Caylee is alive and Caylee is with somebody, so that’s my reassurance.”

New charges
    Investigators took Casey Anthony back into custody on Friday night on charges of fraudulent use of personal information and petty theft.
    She is accused of stealing more than $600 from a friend, taking a checkbook from that friend’s car in July, before her first arrest.
    As she was drawn from her house by police wearing a shirt bearing her daughter’s face and asking “Have you seen me?,” she was met by protesters calling her “baby killer.”

Garrison told Lauer he is fearful of the safety for Caylee and Cindy Anthony because of the anger of some protesters.

“First and foremost, the spin has gotten out of control,” he said.
    “I’m not confident that the police are going to come and help them out. I really am not. They have not before and all I can say there are a lot of people out there that believe [Caylee] is still alive.”

Orange County officials say more charges unrelated to Caylee’s disappearance are in store for Casey Anthony.

Her attorney, Jose Baez, told reporters over the weekend: “This is nothing more than an attempt by law enforcement to play mind games with my client. They leaked the arrest to the media and deliberately avoided telling me so she could turn herself in a dignified fashion. They clearly wanted the media to capture my client is the worst possible light.”

Grandmother: Missing tot still alive - TODAY: People - MSNBC.com

I understand if she was indenial when she first found out, and the first few weeks after, but good God.

“I believe Caylee is with someone that [her mother] Casey had trusted,” Anthony told TODAY co-host Matt Lauer on Tuesday.

Oh, right, like the babysitter she never met and lied about.

“And I believe that Casey has been, you know, betrayed.

Like the police that she has repeatedly lied to?

Oh, Lord. This woman is a delusional mess! WTF is wrong with her? She must be pretty fucking stupid to think anyone would believe her when she first would say her car smelled like a 'damn dead body' and then pizza with maggots.

Woman, give it up already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

I heard on CNN before I left the house this morning that Casey had turned down the limited immunity deal she was offered.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Her parents are both ignorant and in denial. That little girl is dead...period. The facts don't lie.

Hit By Ban Bus!

WTF is going on with this case?

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A bounty hunter who helped Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl, leave jail last month said the world will be shocked by new revelations in the upcoming weeks.

Local 6

Missing Caylee: Volunteers Continue Searching

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. --
    A little over a dozen volunteers gathered at the Equusearch Command Post Wednesday morning to continue their search for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony. That is the lowest number since the search began five days ago.
    Tim Miller, President and Founder of Equusearch, said they were about to call it quits on the search because they were not getting the cooperation they needed from family of the missing girl.
    Miller said the toddler's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, was upset when he went on national television and said they were looking for Caylee's body.
    Cindy called Miller and told him that her granddaughter was alive and that her daughter, Casey Anthony, gave the girl to a family. This upset Miller because he said if a family does indeed have the missing girl, why doesn't the Anthony family go to that family?
    "Why bring us in? Why call us? There are many families that really need our help," Miller said.
    Members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office have requested the search team stay.
    "The Sheriff of Orange County has given us a check for $5,000, 25 airboats and the entire mounted patrol to continue the search for Caylee," Miller said.
    "The sheriff says he wants us to stay until Caylee is found, and we will search the entire county, state and country until we find this little girl so we can give her the dignity and respect she deserves," he continued.
    Yesterday, Miller vocalized his concern over the locations flooded by Tropical Storm Fay.
    "The areas we searched were dry when Caylee disappeared and now they're holding a lot of water. If this storm comes in like they're predicting on Friday, then we got a brand new problem," Miller said.
    On Wednesday morning, Leonard Padilla, the man who helped bond Casey out of jail, spoke to FOX 35 about his time with Casey after she was released.
    He says Casey told investigators that a woman named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez was Caylee's nanny and was the last person who had her. She was commonly referred to as "Zanny the Nanny," by Casey and her friends. Padilla says the reference "Zanny the Nanny" is from the book "Double Trouble Squared" which features a set of twins and their nanny.
    Padilla and his nephew returned to California on Sunday. He believes that the FBI's preliminary results show that Caylee is no longer alive and that it was her dead body in Casey's trunk.

MyFox Springfield | Missing Caylee: Volunteers Continue Searching

That poor kid is dead and I cannot believe that her bitch mother is not in jail.

Thread Information