Page 23 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

^^ Really?!
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Mother Of Missing Caylee Arrested

A fleet of Orange County sheriff's vehicles drove to the home of George and Cindy Anthony on Hope Spring Drive Friday night and arrested Casey Anthony.

Anthony was arrested on what are possible charges of stealing money or perhaps check fraud, Local 6 reported Friday night.

The arrest had nothing to do with the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee, Local 6 reported.

Anthony's daughter, Caylee, 3, has been missing since mid-June.

A crowd that gathered in front of the Anthony home Friday night screamed and cheered after Casey Anthony was arrested.

"I've been praying for (the arrest) for a long time," a woman told Local 6's Adam Longo in front of the Anthony house. "Caylee needs justice. And finally tonight, justice has been done. She belongs in jail forever."

Caylee's Mother Arrested; Crowd Outside Of Anthony Home Cheers - Orlando News Story - WKMG Orlando
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Thanks Sasha! I was watching a documentary about Aileen only several nights ago.

The cops are buying their time; they can't charge her on murder yet but they're keeping the pressure on.

How does this affect the bond situation?
    ssabmud

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    Thanks Sasha! I was watching a documentary about Aileen only several nights ago.

The cops are buying their time; they can't charge her on murder yet but they're keeping the pressure on.

How does this affect the bond situation?
    It won't affect the current bond situation, she'll just need to post another bond for the charges she was arrested on tonight.

Anthony was arrested on what are possible charges of stealing money or perhaps check fraud, Local 6 reported Friday night
    I imagine she'll be home by bedtime. Bond should not be too high for these charges, but with this case you never know. Bizarro.

(I'm a little sheepish to admit that I secretly felt a some compassion for crazy old Aileen. She had obviously been terribly abused by men in her life and finally suffered a psychotic break, taking it out on random strangers.)

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Hmmmmm... I need a clip now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Argh more nothing.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Hit By Ban Bus!

This woman is nothing but a psychotic crook. I can't believe her parents would defend her, and be indenial for THIS long, about their grand daughter.

The whole family is sick. String them by their toes, and hang them over a lake full of aligators.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

fucking bitch; i say they fry her!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

She's a fucking sociopath.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Search for Caylee Anthony turns into dramatic showdown -- and TV relays the startling images

posted by halboedeker on Aug 30, 2008 1:51:42 PM

There was the news of Casey Anthony's arrest Friday night, and there was everything else.

The night summed up this baffling story: Finding Caylee Anthony is the issue, and then there's everything else.

Everything else has fed this frustrating drama -- it's like an episode of "CSI" that won't end. In the absence of news, we get a lot of drama, and local TV news is adept at relaying dramatic scenes. On Friday, grandpa George Anthony screamed at people on his property, and protesters vented at grandma Cindy Anthony.

"You've got denial all over your forehead," a woman told Cindy on WKMG-Channel 6. "Where's Caylee?"
    Cindy: "Someone took her."

Also on WKMG, another woman taunted Cindy, "Why did you lie so much? ... You lied about the pizza."

Sure, it was cathartic. When TV news has turned into TV drama, feelings trump information. And there's been so little information.
    Haven't you wanted to shout at Cindy Anthony?

"There's a lot of people who feel very invested in this case," said Kendra Oestreich of WESH-Channel 2.

You bet. I heard two people sharing theories at the book store Saturday morning.

So local television will remain vigilant on the story. WKMG anchor Bob Frier vowed, "You can see our reporters all over this."

You aren't alone, pal. Local television broke into regular programming Friday night to cover Casey Anthony's arrest on theft and forgery charges.

WFTV-Channel 9's Bob Opsahl later called it "major breaking news." But the protest provided the riveting footage.

WESH's Michelle Meredith said, "As you have seen, things are out of control at the Anthony house." WFTV's Kathi Belich said, "Things got a little crazy out there." WKMG's Adam Longo described it as "quite a scene."

Do you doubt the power of the media? Consider the public's reaction to this story.

I wonder how the protesters would have reacted if they had heard the statement from Jose Baez, Casey's attorney, about her arrest.
    Baez said that law enforcement "clearly wanted the media to capture my client in the worst light possible."

Hey, she's been in that from the beginning.

I think most people don't have denial all over their foreheads: They want this drama to end. Now.

Then, maybe, we can get back to news.

Orlando Sentinel - Search for Caylee Anthony turns into dramatic showdown -- and TV relays the startling images by Hal Boedeker

Those protesters outside their house was/is crazy.

I'm glad this bitch is in jail again. Methinks they did it in case she didn't take up on the 'limited immunity' deal or fled somewhere or, offed herself.

Dumb bitch.

I hope they can charge her for murder without the body. I just don't get why they haven't brought a murder charge forward if they have forensic evidence of a dead body in the trunk, coupled with all the other circumstantial evidence. Some cases have been purely circumstantial and won.

I wonder where Nancy Grace has been? She hasn't been on her show lately.

To whoever posted about TX winning lately the 'crazy state' award --hilarious! And thanks for bringing back to my memory the story about the stoners getting high off the cemetery skull. Haha!

the media wants to portray her in the worst possible light? Doesn't her lawyer think all Casey's lying, crazy behavior, and neglectful parenting does that all by itself? Not to mention that she's a useless, murdering whore.

Cmmdee, if they get enough forensic evidence, they CAN charge Casey for murder without a body. Though, I don't know how much more evidence they need.

Unhappy

It's official; Caylee Anthony is dead.

Caylee Anthony; Recent FBI Lab Test Confirms She Is Dead

Reading this news somehow hit me kind of hard. I suppose all along even though I kept thinking Caylee’s mother, Casey Anthony done something with this precious child, I had this little hope that maybe she was somewhere out there with someone keeping her safe.

Sunday the Orange county Investigators have for the first time confirmed that the recent FBI lab tests show that Caylee’s body was in the trunk of Casey’s car and that she is dead. I am glad I am typing these words right now because to be honest to say them out loud brings tears to my eyes.

A lead investigator told WESH 2TV’s Bob Kealing that lab results do indicate that it was Caylee’s dead body in the trunk. They also confirmed that the stain in the trunk wasn’t what had this come to this conclusion. Apparently it was the strands of hair that they thought were Caylee’s to begin with that showed signs of decomposition. The tests thought did not show a probably cause for how Caylee’s body ended up in the trunk. The investigators are still investigating that.

Orange County Sheriff’s Office Sgt. John Allen said, “The information we’ve gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously.”

Casey’s own mother, Cindy Anthony, told the 911 operator that there was a smell that smelled like a dead body in the damn car. After her daughter was arrested she changed that to say that it was just old pizza left in the car and some cleaning fluid. Now she has changed it even again saying that the smell wasn’t there until after the car had been towed so someone had to pick her daughter’s car out and put a dead body in the trunk.

Meanwhile search teams led by the Texas Equusearch, who uses computer mapping and other high tech means to locate people, are out with volunteers searching for Caylee. “We’ve come across a lot of areas,” Mary Albritton with Texas Equusearch said. We’eve ruled out a lot of areas she’s not, so that’s progress.”

The Orange County detectives are directing search teams to areas that have been included in their investigation, like the area where Casey’s car was found. “The information we’s gotten back from the FBI lab has clearly helped up focus out investigation,” said Sgt. Allen.

Lois Peter and he family have supported the Anthony family since day one in the search for Caylee. “It’s really emotional on us. We will do what we have to do. It’s got to stop. Caylee has to come home,” she said.

Cindy Anthony is still insisting that her granddaughter is alive. “We need to start looking for a little girl that’s walking and living and breathing and someone actually has her, Cindy Anthony said.

Reports say that with two new felony counts and one misdemeanor, Casey Anthony is facing 17 years in prison if she is convicted. The question is, if she killed her daughter would that 17 years be enough punishment for her. I would think not.

I am sorry if I sound cold hearted but even if something happened to Caylee that was an accident, Casey has covered it up and kept it to herself all this time so that to me would be considered murder, maybe not in the first degree but nevertheless murder to some degree. If it were an accident she shouldn’t have had reason to hide it from the police and not tell anyone what happened. Duh! I mean I will never in a million years believe that she took care of this alone. Casey has never done anything without her parent’s help so why would she start now? It would be hard to prove but I would not be afraid to say that they helped her cover this up.

All of this just doesn’t add up. All the stories keep changing. Sure it isn’t a crime to lie to the media but when you cry out to the public for help in something like this the truth should be told. How can you expect anyone to want to get involved if they can’t trust you to be truthful in the situation?

Cindy scolded the public for not helping look for Casey, yelling out to them to get off their butts and find her grand daughter. What did she expect the public to do, go out in the heat and search for Caylee (which if I was there I would have been involved in the search) while her little princess brat sat and chatted with a 12 year old child on the computer in air condition? I don’t think so!

None of this makes sense. I just wish that they would find Caylee and be able to give her a proper burial so she may rest in peace. In the meantime I hope they slap the harshest charges on Casey Anthony that‘s acceptable in the court of law and that she is found guilty and spends the rest of her life in prison. When I say in prison, I mean in jail with hardened criminals that hate child killers. Not somewhere that she will be protected. They need to give her a taste of what it is like fearing for her life instead of having everything her way. Her cell should have wallpaper made out of Caylee’s pictures so she can never forget that gorgeous smile on that child and so she would be reminded everyday about what she has done.

Caylee didn’t ask to come into this world, neither did she ask to leave it. Poor Caylee never had a choice. Unfortunately both of those choices were up to her mother, Casey Anthony.

May you rest in peace Caylee! I know if you are no longer on this earth that at least you are with the angels above where they can protect you. May God be with you sweetie.

Jan Barrett

» Caylee Anthony; Recent FBI Lab Test Confirms She Is Dead - Blogger News Network

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

um no 17 years is not enough considering she had many alternatives if she hated her own daughter so much!

Thread Information