Page 22 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

^ Here's another story, similar to that.

FOXNews.com - Bond for Missing Orlando Tot Caylee's Mom to Be Revoked - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

I hope they revoke the bail, and send her ass back to the slammer. The 'boutny hunters' shouldn't have stuck their noses in it, anyway. I'm glad it all kind of backfired on them, though I'm sorry about what the test results say.

It seems like the hair they found in the trunk of the car is Caylee's.

Bounty hunter to revoke Casey Anthony's bond

Story Highlights
    -Bounty hunter to revoke bond for woman suspected in daughter's disappearance
    -Casey Anthony charged with child neglect, making false statements, obstruction
    -Caylee Anthony has been missing since early June
    -Investigators found traces of decomposition in trunk of car, source says

(CNN) -- A bounty hunter said Thursday that he will revoke the bond of a Florida woman suspected in the disappearance of her toddler daughter as new evidence suggests the possibility of a sad outcome in the case.

Caylee Anthony, shown in an undated photo, went missing in early June.

A law enforcement source with knowledge of the case told CNN affiliate WKMG reporter Jessica D'Onofrio that DNA evidence had matched a strand of hair found in the trunk of a car linked to Casey Anthony with her daughter, Caylee.

On Wednesday, a law enforcement source close to the investigation told CNN investigators have also found chemical evidence of human decomposition in the trunk.

Police were alerted of the car by Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony. At that time, Cindy Anthony told authorities that it smelled as if there had been a dead body in the trunk. Watch more on what the test results mean

Cindy Anthony has since said she believes that her granddaughter is alive.

Meanwhile, Leonard Padilla told CNN Headline News' "Nancy Grace" that he is revoking the bond of Casey Anthony because of "safety issues."

Padilla said he fears that his co-workers, who are maintaining surveillance on Anthony, will be injured by the large crowds of media members who have been staking out her home.

"I am not Britney Spears," Padilla said, referring to the crowds of reporters his staff members have had to dodge. "She is going back to jail Saturday."

Padilla also said that his employees had received death threats.
    Three-year-old Caylee Anthony has not been seen since early June, but her mother, Casey Anthony, did not report her missing until nearly a month later.

Anthony told police that a baby-sitter had kidnapped the baby, but police found inconsistencies and lies in her story, according to police reports.

"Based on the repetitive lies that the defendant has told, we do not know with whom the child is or even if the child is alive," an Orange County Sheriff's Department detective wrote. "She continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation."
    Anthony has been charged with child neglect, making false official statements and obstructing a criminal investigation and was in jail before she was bonded out by Padilla.

Bounty hunter to revoke Casey Anthony's bond - CNN.com
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

That family is Fucked up from the grandmother all the way down. They need to kill this Mother( I use the term loosely) and throw Grandma in jail too. It's disgusting! No getting off for Mental illness....F that this lady is pure evil...who can hurt their own child like that?
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

K, so let's sum this up:
    -Bitch asks her dad for a shovel
    -Bitch goes clubbing while supposedly looking for 'disappeared' daughter
    -Grandma calls 911 to say there is a 'dead body' smell in car
    -Bitch lies repeatedly about what happened: fake babysitters, fake apartments w/ no one living in them, fake jobs, fake offices, fake everything, massive obstruction of justice
    -Has audacity to wear Missing Daughter t-shirt and
    -Missing daughter's vigil and at some point is
    -Boffing random deputy who is later fired.
    -Friends say she repeatedy complains that daughter gets in the way of her being able to do things (clubbing, going out) that she would if she didn't have a kid...
    -Air sample forensics test positive for dead body in trunk (which grandma & cops already stated they smelled)
    -Hair is said to be from dead person (DNA) in trunk
    -Keeps changing story repeatedly. Even admits to lying to police. To their face.

UM. If there is evidence of a dead body in the car that matches her daughter, why hasn't she been arrested? She is the main suspect here. What the fuck, Chuck????? ARREST THE BITCH! What is so great about her that they are cutting her so much slack?????

WHAT THE FUCK. And she better not off herself. Fucking bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    K, so let's sum this up:
    -Bitch asks her dad for a shovel
    -Bitch goes clubbing while supposedly looking for 'disappeared' daughter
    -Grandma calls 911 to say there is a 'dead body' smell in car
    -Bitch lies repeatedly about what happened: fake babysitters, fake apartments w/ no one living in them, fake jobs, fake offices, fake everything, massive obstruction of justice
    -Has audacity to wear Missing Daughter t-shirt and
    -Missing daughter's vigil and at some point is
    -Boffing random deputy who is later fired.
    -Friends say she repeatedy complains that daughter gets in the way of her being able to do things (clubbing, going out) that she would if she didn't have a kid...
    -Air sample forensics test positive for dead body in trunk (which grandma & cops already stated they smelled)
    -Hair is said to be from dead person (DNA) in trunk
    -Keeps changing story repeatedly. Even admits to lying to police. To their face.

UM. If there is evidence of a dead body in the car that matches her daughter, why hasn't she been arrested? She is the main suspect here. What the fuck, Chuck????? ARREST THE BITCH! What is so great about her that they are cutting her so much slack?????

WHAT THE FUCK. And she better not off herself. Fucking bitch!
    cmmdee, thanks for typing out exaactly what i was thinking. This case makes me so fucking angry!

I'm not an American, but it seems like quite of the more 'fucked-up' news stories seem to come out of Florida. I propose this:

^ Excellent!!!!!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Texas is trying to win the title of fucked up news stories; parents pimping their kids after leaving them in hot used cars while smoking pot out of a skull before punching a cat to death... that's just this week.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

I can't fault Leonard or Tony Padilla, they genuinely thought they had a chance in finding Caylee alive. Now that their hopes of doing so are all but defeated, they have made the right decision to revoke her bail. I know Tony Padilla was hesitant because while the emotions of this case are overwhelming, from a professional business point of view; it does reflect well on them revoking bond.

I also don't know why they haven't charged her on suspected murder - I suppose they need the body because with a good defense lawyer, the prosecutions case will crumble.

Sasha, I know some jurisdictions don't have the death penalty, what about Casey's state, do they?
    ssabmud

Quote Originally Posted by L1049 View Post
    I'm not an American, but it seems like quite of the more 'fucked-up' news stories seem to come out of Florida. I propose this:
    Awww, you guys don't like me . You might get your wish, we have a couple of hurricanes headed our way... May they'll hit the hobag Cassie and carry her worthless ass to sea.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

We like you. I do, even after our debate. x] If Florida goes out to sea, we can make room in the basement... =

Just as long as I'm fed and not chained to the wall, then it sounds like a plan.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    I can't fault Leonard or Tony Padilla, they genuinely thought they had a chance in finding Caylee alive. Now that their hopes of doing so are all but defeated, they have made the right decision to revoke her bail. I know Tony Padilla was hesitant because while the emotions of this case are overwhelming, from a professional business point of view; it does reflect well on them revoking bond.

I also don't know why they haven't charged her on suspected murder - I suppose they need the body because with a good defense lawyer, the prosecutions case will crumble.

Sasha, I know some jurisdictions don't have the death penalty, what about Casey's state, do they?
    Yes Florida definitely has the death penalty and they are not shy about executing women. Remember Aileen Warnos?(played by Charlize Theron in "Monster")

Just FYI, the Padilla's have decided NOT to revoke bond.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

That's fucking retarded. They all suck ass.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Hit By Ban Bus!

They arrested Casey in the middle of the Nancy Grace show just now!

Thread Information