Page 21 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

^^ You know just throwing ideas up into the air like this but what if she owed a shit load of money or did something really bad to the wrong people.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    I knew that bitch killed that baby...she probably left her in the car and she died..then the cunt put her in the trunk!! So sad..
    i didn't even think of this. how awful to even think of that happening to that poor little girl. this case is so disheartening. i don't see how a mom could be so cold to her own child.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Mariesoleil View Post
    ^^ You know just throwing ideas up into the air like this but what if she owed a shit load of money or did something really bad to the wrong people.
    I don't know but I have from the start thought there were a lot of strange elements to this story-elements we may not ever know about.

fgg

i just heard on the news that they are 100% sure that there was decomposing flesh in the trunk of the car. also, they have offered her an immunity deal if she gives up info that leads to caylee!! WTF? she deserves to rot in prison. it doesn't matter if it was an accident at this point or not (at least to me...)

I don't know if it makes any difference, but they're only offering limited immunity. I don't know what that means, though. If she doesn't say anything, though, she'll still go back to prison.

Yeah, good question. What exactly does "limited immunity" mean??

Ah - the Anthony case twists and turns again.

* A mentally deranged woman who has a missing child
    * Questionable grandparents who are protecting their deranged daughter and contributing nothing but inconsistent stories
    * A lying police officer who had sexual relations with Casey Anthony
    * A club scene and more questionable friends in the mix
    * A woman named ZF, who Casey claims was the babysitter denies it, but an identity of a ZF is confirmed and ZF also lives within a relatively close proximity of the Anthonys.

The whole case is just one big FAT mess.
    ssabmud

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Yeah, good question. What exactly does "limited immunity" mean??
    The legal definition of "limited": Restricted;bounded; prescribed. restricted in duration, extent, or scope.

Legal definition of "immunity"(from prosecution): a witness may be granted immunity from prosecution for his or her testimony

This is why I am not sure they are convinced it was Caley in the trunk. If they were sure, they would offer her a DEAL such as: tell us where the body is and we promise not to go for the death penalty-OR-tell us what happened and we will ask for leniency. Tit for tat, something for something. NOBODY I have ever heard of has offered LIMITED IMMUNITY to a person suspected of killing their child. Deals yes, immunity no. By offering LIMITED IMMUNITY they are saying she won't be prosecuted under certain circumstances in exchange for her testimony. What the restrictions or scope of the immunity are I have no idea.

I could be totally wrong but if so I will never understand why they are offering her immunity in the death of her child. If they are sure the child is dead, maybe just maybe LE thinks someone else was involved and that information is what they are offering immunity for.

That stupid bounty hunter, he really thought Casey was gonna talk to him once she was bailed out. She still hasn't said anything.

He even admitted, if he knew about some of the things that were in the 400 page report, he wouldn't have bailed her out.

Well DUH, you shouldn't have bailed her out in the first fucking place, you fat, cowboy-wannabe fuck! *bangs head against a brick wall*

The limited immunity means that they won't use what she says "exactly" during prosecution/the exact words.
    Which is retarded.
    I don't think they should offer this bitch anything. NOTHING AT ALL.
    What wonderful thing did she offer her child before she MURDERED HER?????
    They are just offering that so she can tell them where the body is and they can give the baby a proper burial. That's all that is, IMO.
    Again, IMO, they shouldn't give this b* JACK SHIT.
    She's parading around with t-shirts of her daughter, missing her vigil, fucking deputies, out clubbing when she says she's "searching" for her kidnapped daughter by someone she couldn't even pick out from a batch of pics/someone she's never met.
    Her parents know. They're covering for her. They had it all right from the get, when they said their car smelled like a dead body.
    LOCK THE BITCH UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Results Show Body Decomposition In Anthony's Trunk

More local links from WESH.com
    ORLANDO, Fla. - Much-anticipated results from the University of Tennessee Body Farm reveal that the smell in the trunk of Casey Anthony, mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee, is human decomposition, a law enforcement source said Wednesday. Air sample tests taken from Anthony's trunk were sent on Aug. 10 by the Orange County Sheriff's Office to be analyzed at the University of Tennessee Forensic Anthropology Facility, known as the "Body Farm."
    According to two sources, including one with direct knowledge of the investigation, initial tests on that foul odor in Casey Anthony's car have come back positive for human decomposition. The finding is the first scientific signal that a dead body was in Casey Anthony's car.
    The Body Farm is a place where human corpses are left to the elements, and every manner of decay is fully explored. More On Body Farm
    Story continues below ↓

The Sheriff's Office declined to comment. "As has been our policy throughout this investigation we will not discuss the investigative details pertaining to the Caylee Anthony case to include the results of any evidence submitted for laboratory analysis," Capt. Angelo Nieves said Tuesday afternoon.
    Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, said he knew nothing about this new information.
    "I have not been given any information about the University of Tennessee or the Body Farm or whatever they are calling themselves nowdays," Baez said. "I don't even know if they have any evidence."
    Baez said sheriff's investigators who visited his office today said nothing about the Body Farm.
    The missing toddler's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, originally told investigators that her daughter's car smelled like a dead body, but later the Anthonys argued that it was a combination of rotting pizza and cleaning fluid left in the hot car for 15 days that was responsible for the smell.
    Casey Anthony was arrested in mid-July and was held on charges of child neglect until a Sacramento-based bounty hunter posted her $500,000 bond on Aug. 21.
    A source in law enforcement close to the investigation also told WESH 2 that time is running out on a deal offered by the state to give Casey Anthony limited immunity for statements she makes, if it would help investigators find Caylee. The State Attorney's office confirms an offer was made on Wednesday afternoon. According to WESH 2's source, that deal was extended to next week.
    Casey Anthony has been a focus in the investigation into her daughter's disappearance since her arrest. Investigators also searched the back yard of her parents' home.
    George and Cindy Anthony have stood by their daughter from the beginning and have repeated the message that the priority should be finding Caylee, passing out fliers and wearing T-shirts featuring the missing toddler's face.
    A prosecutor said that these odor results are admissible in court as forensic evidence, but he cautioned that they are nearly as strong as DNA evidence. DNA tests are not yet back on the hair and stain from Casey Anthony's car, although a source told WESH 2 News that the FBI has completed its review of the DNA evidence.
    Meanwhile, a couple from Pt. Saint Lucie, searching what has come to be known as Casey Anthony's "hide out." Deep within the 430 pages of documents released this week, was testimony from a childhood friend, that she and Casey Anthony used to come to a special place in the woods near her home to spend time. These amateur detectives said they drove to the area to take a look.
    "To find this little girl and if she's deceased she can be properly buried," Janette Holgerson said, adding that she personally did not have any hope that Caylee was still alive.
    Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, told WESH 2 that he will be making a statement from the Anthony family home later on Wednesday night.

Bounty Hunter Losing Hope Caylee's Alive

California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said he's losing hope that Caylee Anthony is alive.
    "When they came back and said there was a body decomposing and found Caylee's hair along with it, the only thing left to confirm it is DNA from the FBI lab," Padilla said. "If it was an accident, when they recover the body, they'll know. If they don't recover the body, I can assure you it's going to be a serious charge."
    That's why Padilla said he hopes Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, can convince her to take a deal of limited immunity if Casey cooperates.
    Padilla said he's frustrated with Casey's silence. He said, she he has gotten her out of jail, she hasn't provided any information to help find the 3-year-old.
    He said he has some regrets for paying the $50,000 to get her out. He said, while he wouldn't get his money back, the bondsmen are weighing whether to revoke the bond and send her back to jail.
    "The minute it gets out the bail is revoked, every cook in town will be out here," Padilla said.

Results Show Body Decomposition In Anthony's Trunk - News - MSNBC.com

They're offering limited immunity because they need her to lead them to Caylee's body in order for them to have a solid case - basically all they have now is circumstantial evidence.

If they find Caylee's body and charge Casey with murder or manslaughter - she's going away.
    ssabmud

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Texas EquuSearch Looks For Missing Florida Girl - Houston News Story - KPRC Houston

Texas EquuSearch Looks For Missing Florida Girl

By Lyndsay Levingston

POSTED: 9:10 am CDT August 28, 2008

HOUSTON -- Members of Texas EquuSearch have traveled to Orlando, Fla., on a mission to find a 3-year-old girl who has been missing for months, KPRC Local 2 reported Thursday.
    Caylee Marie Anthony, 3, was last seen June 9. Her mother, Casey Anthony, didn't report her disappearance to police until more than a month later.
    Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch, received a call from the family to help search for the girl.

"Caylee's grandmother called and she really wants our help," Miller said. "Her grandma and grandpa are just distraught."

Orange County sheriff's deputies took air and hair samples from Anthony's car. They announced Wednesday that scientific evidence of a decomposing body was found inside the trunk of the car.

Detectives will soon be able to confirm if the DNA collected from the car matches Caylee's.

Miller said that although it has been two months since Caylee's disappearance, he is optimistic that his crew will find her alive.

"We're going take our hearts and determination to see if we can hopefully find this little baby alive and bring her home," he said.

Casey Anthony has been charged with child neglect, making false statements and obstructing an investigation. She is out of jail on a $500,000 bond.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    ..."Caylee's grandmother called and she really wants our help," Miller said. "Her grandma and grandpa are just distraught..."
    NOW they're "distraught"??? NOW they want to look for her??? How about 2 MONTHS AGO, when it may have actually done some good???

^^ Yeah they want to start looking for her after they called 911 saying their car smelled like 'a damn dead body.'

Playa please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Mom of missing Fla. girl could return to jail - Yahoo! News

1 hour, 20 minutes ago

A bounty hunter who helped free the mother of a missing Florida toddler wants his associates to withdraw her bail.
    That could force Casey Anthony to return to jail unless she can find another way to cover the $500,000 bail.
    Anthony was freed last Thursday. Her family said that would help find missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.
    But bounty hunter Leonard Padilla says the 22-year-old mother hasn't cooperated with authorities.
    Caylee hasn't been seen since June but wasn't reported missing until a month later. Prosecutors say Casey Anthony is a person of interest in her disappearance but she only faces charges of child neglect, obstruction and making false statements.
    Detectives were meeting with prosecutors Thursday to discuss FBI lab tests in the case.

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Thread Information