Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

grandma was on Greta VanSustrern two nights ago.....she came across like a cunt.......was really snotty and said some weird stuff....she's definitely covering for the daughter
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Let's just burn the bitch.

OMFG, new death penalty: Lock people in hot cars.
    Fucking brilliant. All in favor? AYE.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    grandma was on Greta VanSustrern two nights ago.....she came across like a cunt.......was really snotty and said some weird stuff....she's definitely covering for the daughter
    Yeah, she keeps going on about how someone else must have the child and is making her daughter lie or whatever. It's seriously fucked up and I'm glad the bail is set as high as it is so her crazy mother can't get her out.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Default Family claims missing toddler has been sighted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Missing Fla. tot seen, grandmother says
    Caylee Anthony sighted in Georgia, she says; police treat case as homicide

By Mike Celizic
    TODAYShow.com contributor
    updated 7:15 a.m. PT, Thurs., July. 24, 2008

The Orlando, Fla., toddler who has been missing since early June has been sighted as recently as Tuesday night in Georgia, her grandmother said Thursday.

"Based on two more tips yesterday, two more sightings of Caylee in Georgia as late as two nights ago, makes me very hopeful," Cindy Anthony, Caylee Anthony’s grandmother, told TODAY’s Meredith Vieira from Orlando. "It looks like they’re moving more northern into Georgia, toward the mountains."

Cindy Anthony’s daughter, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, is being held in jail on charges of child endangerment, lying to authorities and criminal obstruction. A judge set bail for her at $500,000, a sum her parents have not been able to raise. She continues to maintain that a baby sitter abducted her daughter Caylee in early June, but she told no one the child was missing for five weeks.

The grandmother said that the girl, who is almost 3, was spotted in the Orlando airport three weeks ago boarding a flight bound for Atlanta with an older woman. The person who called with the tip said she talked to the girl, who said her name was Caylee Anthony and she was 3 years old.

"I want people to look at her picture and picture her as having blond hair right now," Cindy Anthony said of her granddaughter, who is shown in pictures with brown hair.

The woman said that the people who said they spotted Caylee called police and then contacted her. Investigators have said that the tips lacked crucial details.

Abduction or homicide?
    The family’s attorney, Jose Baez, who appeared on TODAY with Cindy Anthony, said that police are not doing enough to find the child.

"We want to be respectful to law enforcement, but that only goes so far. We want to see results and we want to see them actually doing a search and not a prosecution. That’s what we’ve been saying all along," Baez told Vieira.

He said that the woman who said she spoke to Caylee at the airport helped police make a sketch of the woman who was with the child. But, he said, authorities have not shown him the sketch. "I don’t know what they’re doing with it," Baez said.

Police have said they’re treating the disappearance as a homicide. In a court hearing earlier this week, investigators said they found Casey Anthony’s car abandoned in a parking lot in late June. The interior of the vehicle had a strong smell of decomposition, and a dog trained to find cadavers indicated the smell was from human remains. Investigators said they found a stain in the trunk and hair that may have come from Caylee.

Casey Anthony said that she left the car in the parking lot when it ran out of gas. She and her mother said the bad smell was from a piece of pizza that had been left in the trunk and rotted.

Investigators say that Casey Anthony has repeatedly lied to them, about everything from the whereabouts of the child’s father to her employment history. She gave them an address for the baby sitter who is alleged to have taken the child, but it turned out to be an apartment that hadn’t been occupied for months. Casey Anthony said the baby sitter’s name is Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez, but investigators have not been able to locate anyone by that name who meets the description the mother provided.

Cindy Anthony expressed confidence that Caylee is alive.

"We’re just frustrated," she told Vieira. "All we want is Caylee back to us. If people keep looking for Caylee, we’re going to find her, I know that."

A reward for information leading to the recovery of Caylee has been increased to $225,000.

© 2008 MSNBC Interactive
    URL: Missing Fla. tot seen, grandmother says - TODAY: People - Today.msnbc.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSN Privacy . Legal
    © 2008 MSNBC.com

"Based on two more tips yesterday, two more sightings of Caylee in Georgia as late as two nights ago, makes me very hopeful," Cindy Anthony, Caylee Anthony’s grandmother, told TODAY’s Meredith Vieira from Orlando. "It looks like they’re moving more northern into Georgia, toward the mountains."
    Yup, just like Maddie McCann is in France, or Saudi Arabia, or wherever it was she was supposedly seen.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

thats sad; lock up that mother and throw away the fucking key! stupid bitch!!

Bronze Member

Not a busy thread. I must be more obsessed with this than most of you. I am totally obsessed. Partially because at first I was so "taken-in" by the grandmother. I really felt for her. As the mother of an 18-year-old who sometimes doesn't have as close a relationship with the truth as I would like, I could understand how you could have a grown child lie repeatedly to you and you wouldn't even know that your grandchild was missing. The mom is 22, the mother of the child, so of course she could move out of your home with HER child and there would be nothing you could do to stop her if you wanted to. I could buy not knowing if she had left for a job or on a trip because she is an adult and doesn't have to tell you where she is. Then we get to all of her contradictory statements.
    When she first lost me: How the hell do you give the whole world a video taken on Father's Day and not even remember you saw the kid on Father's Day??? How do you miss when you last saw her by a week or more???
    "I talked to Casey over the last month and she would tell me Caylee was at the beach etc. when I asked to speak to her," vs. on the 911 tape "My daughter has been missing for a month and I just found her today."
    "It was 19 day old pizza," vs. "It smells like there has been a dead body in the damn car."
    I totally understand the first "calm" 911 call. She was trying to force her daughter to tell her where Caylee was and at that point she really believed there was nothing that urgent going on. She probably threatened her, "Well, Casey, if you won't tell me where Caylee is, I will just call the police to help me." I feel she probably made that first call just to shake her daughter up enough to tell her where the child was. When she realized the girl was actually gone, she was much more panicked in the later calls.
    Did she really think no one would ever hear those tapes? She kept going on and on about what a great daughter Casey was and then we find out she asked the police to arrest her for stealing her car and credit cards?
    This is one of those cases that just sucks me right in.
    This picture (#43, plus I am bugged that it looks like she is smiling as she runs from the press in #1) turns my stomach.
    Caylee Anthony goes missing -- OrlandoSentinel.com
    Wheww. I feel better after venting.
    Last edited by Crankybroad; July 25th, 2008 at 10:29 PM.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

I am starting to wonder if the grandmother and mother are somehow in cahoots. Something very off about the grandmother as much as there is about the mother

Grandma to 911: ‘Smells like dead body’ She told 911 it smelled like a dead body, but later said it could be old pizza
    By Mike Celizic
    TODAYShow.com contributor
    updated 7:45 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 25, 2008

The grandmother of a missing Orlando toddler told police that her daughter’s car “smelled like there’s been a dead body in the damn car” when she made a 911 call to report the child missing — but Cindy Anthony later told investigators that the smell may have been caused by a piece of pizza left in the trunk of the car.

On Friday, TODAY’s Meredith Vieira asked her why her statement had changed.

“There’s a lot of facts that have been stated erroneously,” Cindy Anthony replied. “If my daughter ever has to come to trial, that will be part of her defense.”

Anthony’s daughter, Casey, was jailed the day after the 911 calls were made on July 15. In one of the calls, Casey Anthony tells the dispatcher that her daughter, Caylee, had been missing for 31 days.

Casey Anthony is being held on $500,000 bail, and her attorney, Jose Baez, has filed a request with the courts to reduce that amount. She is charged with child endangerment, lying to authorities and criminal obstruction.

Baez told Vieira that his client will help police try to find the girl, but won’t answer questions that may lead to additional charges being filed against her.

“I want to be clear about something: I’m not going to expose my client to possible further charges,” Baez said. “I will answer any questions that can help find Caylee, and that’s what my client has instructed me to do.”

From calm to frantic

Baez and Cindy Anthony spoke a day after the Orange County (Fla.) Sheriff’s Department released tapes of the latter two of three 911 calls Cindy Anthony said she made on July 15.

In the first of the released calls, the grandmother is calm as she tells the dispatcher she wants her daughter arrested for stealing a car and money. But in the second, she is frantic and sobbing as she tells the dispatcher that Caylee has been missing for a month.

“I found out my granddaughter has been taken, she has been missing for a month. Her mother finally admitted that she's been missing,” Cindy Anthony said on that second call. “Oh, my God, they finally admitted that the baby sitter stole her. I need to find her.”

She also told the dispatcher, “There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today and it smelled like there's been a dead body in the damn car.”

Vieira twice asked Cindy Anthony about the discrepancy between her statement about the smell in the car on the 911 call and her later story that it might have been rotten pizza. She has also told local reporters that the smell might have been a dead squirrel, according to published reports.

Cindy Anthony did not directly answer Vieira’s question. Instead, she said, “I know what I said. A lot of the stuff that is going on … they have all of my statements.”

Investigators are testing hair and stains found in the trunk of the car. They believe the smell in the car was caused by human remains based on the reaction of a cadaver-sniffing dog.

The Anthonys maintain that Caylee was abducted by a baby sitter, but the address Casey Anthony gave police as the sitter’s home turned out to be an apartment that hadn’t been occupied for several months. Cindy Anthony has maintained that Caylee, who is nearly 3, was sighted at the Orlando airport and more recently in Georgia.

‘I know who has her’On the night Cindy Anthony made the 911 calls, she put her daughter on the phone to talk to the dispatcher.

“I know who has her; I've tried to contact her,” Casey Anthony said. “I actually received a phone call today, now from a number that is no longer in service. I did get to speak to my daughter, for about a moment, about a minute.”

The dispatcher asked the 22-year-old mother why she waited so long to report her daughter missing.

“I've been looking for her and have gone through other resources to try to find her, which was stupid,” she said.

Baez repeated his contention that police arrested Casey Anthony too soon — less than 24 hours after the 911 call. Once she was charged with a crime, she became reluctant to speak to investigators.

“She was talking to the police. They didn’t like what they said. They threw her in jail,” Baez told Vieira. “Now they’re upset that they don’t have full access to her, and unfortunately, when you launch a criminal charge, the person has a right to defend themselves.”

Baez said that Casey Anthony never invoked her Miranda rights, but said investigators talked to her initially for some six hours. Since then, he said, they have not asked her help in finding Caylee.

“They have not contacted me to specifically ask any questions in regards to leads,” he said.

The Orlando Sentinel quotes officials as saying they have left messages with Baez that have not been returned.

© 2008 MSNBC Interactive
    URL: Grandma to 911: ‘Smells like dead body’ - TODAY: People - Today.msnbc.com

MSN Privacy . Legal
    © 2008 MSNBC.com
    I watched the interview, and grandma's eyes were either twitching, or she would look away from the camera, like when someone has to think about what they are going to say...
    (link to the video):msnbc.com Video Player

Hit By Ban Bus!

Crankybroad-

I know how you feel. I almost always get sucked into these missing/murdered children cases, like JonBenet.

I just don't know what to say about this one. All of them are spewing lies all over the place and it's hard to know what to think about any of them.

But I do know this. Cadaver dogs do NOT "hit" on old pizza, dead animals, or anything else other than human decomposition. Period. TWO SETS of dogs hit on the car AND the Anthony's backyard.

The child is dead. Now we have to hope that the truth of what really happened to her will come out sooner than it has for JonBenet (11 years and counting) and that justice will be served.

Hit By Ban Bus!

These people are not rich, so hopefully they will not be afforded the same privileges with the media and cops that the Ramseys did. The Ramseys did everything short of invite all of Boulder to hokey pokey through the crime scene, polluting any possible evidence.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by cheetopia View Post
    These people are not rich, so hopefully they will not be afforded the same privileges with the media and cops that the Ramseys did. The Ramseys did everything short of invite all of Boulder to hokey pokey through the crime scene, polluting any possible evidence.
    I don't know...I read somewhere today that the Father of Casey, grandfather of Caylee, said they were only two thousand dollars short of getting together the 500 hundred thousand dollar bond needed to spring Casey. In addition, I think there is something like a 100 thousand dollar reward being offered by the family.

And...the cops have had plenty of time to determine the origin/DNA of the stains/hair found in the trunk of Casey's car. What is the hold up? I understand they don't need to announce their findings to the public, but the stain can be nothing other than human decomp so why isn't someone getting arrested by now?

Just like the Ramsey's, delaying tactics have been employed in order to compromise the investigation. In the R's case, a ransom note delayed things for hours. In Caylee's case, Casey didn't report her missing for a month.

Hit By Ban Bus!

True, but the cops have the main suspect in the pokey, unlike the Ramsey case. They have announced very little, unlike the Ramsey case.

Making bond means the family only has to scrape up 10% in cash or securities, like their home, 50K total. I would bet that someone else is putting up the 100K reward money or they know there is no chance of anyone really coming forward to claim it. Wheel spinning.

100K these days isn't rich, only middle class at best.

I'm just now hearing about this horrible case.

About the rotten pizza vs. dead body smell-- I've got little kids and have found old petrified cheeseburgers up under the car seats that never made a stink. So that's a bunch of BS. A small piece of rotten food would not smell the same as a dead body.

And how do you not report your child missing for a month? My 4 year old slipped away with another kid in the neighborhood and was missing for about 45 minutes and I FREAKED!! I called 911, just as any mother of a young child would do. If some 'babysitter' ran off with her kid why on earth did she not call the cops immediately?

I haven't seen all of the interviews ya'll are talking about, but I'll be watching for them. I hope to God they find this baby, and that these crazy women find it in their hearts to fess up.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Did the mother ever say who allegedly has her daughter, and why they took her in the first place?
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread Information