Page 18 of 62 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

Hit By Ban Bus!

She's out of jail because she is only charged with child endangerment, which is a misdemeanor, and lying to investigators, which is a Class C felony. Forget for a moment that everyone deserves bail, the 500 thousand dollar bond for these particular charges was extremely excessive. In addition, she's under home confinement. This is redundant and almost unheard of. If they had proof she killed her kid and stuck her in the trunk, they would have upped the charges and kept her in jail. The dna testing on the trunk has had plenty of time to be completed, so the fact that they did not up the charges tells me they got nothing.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Then someone needs to slap her repeatedly while asking what the fuck she did with her daughter. This is bullshit.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ thats what i say, someone should "kidnap" her until she answers for what she's done!!!!

I'm betting $15 right now that this bitch is on the run, by Saturday.

or dead by self-inflicted gunshot like that other woman who was responsible for her kids death that nancy grace drove to suicide

Damn. I can't believe she's out. Could the cops have bungled the case this badly? This is horrible, the kid is still missing, the cadaver dogs getting a hit still hasn't been explained, and this bitch is still not talking? This is so FUBAR, I don't even know what to think.

Actually, the shovel and gas can bits make me think she definitely had a hand in killing her daughter one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Damn. I can't believe she's out. Could the cops have bungled the case this badly? This is horrible, the kid is still missing, the cadaver dogs getting a hit still hasn't been explained, and this bitch is still not talking? This is so FUBAR, I don't even know what to think.

Actually, the shovel and gas can bits make me think she definitely had a hand in killing her daughter one way or another.
    Thank you. Why has nobody explained the grandma saying the car smelled specifically like a DEAD BODY and again, why would she NOT report her kid missing for a month?????????

Something isn't right here.
    Why did she need a shovel?
    And where did she say the last place she saw her daughter was? Does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    or dead by self-inflicted gunshot like that other woman who was responsible for her kids death that nancy grace drove to suicide
    That bitch is too selfish, spoiled and self centered to off herself. She shows no signs of remorse for anything that may have happened to her daughter. She doesn't seem to think she is responsible for one shred of what has happened to that little girl. She thinks she can lie to the police, and doesn't have to cooperate because that's what she wants to do. And who the fuck waits a fucking month before the report their 2 yr old missing?!?!?!? And by the way the grandparents are now backing everything this loon has said and done, it's obvious they've never made her take responsiblity for anything. The whole family sickens me and i hope they get what's coming to them.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    I'm betting $15 right now that this bitch is on the run, by Saturday.
    From reading various threads on webslueths about this chick (el skanko), i'm betting that this bitch will be pregnant by Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by L1049 View Post
    From reading various threads on webslueths about this chick (el skanko), i'm betting that this bitch will be pregnant by Saturday.

Eww, seriously? What's been said?

Do you have the links to those?

I'm actually somewhat glad she is on bond because I'm not absolutely convinced she killed Caylee, or at least, that she killed alone.

Being held in custody obviously wasn't getting any answers from her and I have a feeling it's through police incompetency. I firmly believe there will be more progress now that she is out of custody.
    ssabmud

Quote Originally Posted by L1049 View Post
    LMAO. El Skanko. Love it!

If she had nothing to do with it:
    1. Why did she need a shovel?
    2. Why did she not report her own child missing for a month?
    3. Why did her car smell like a decomposed body?
    4. Why did her relative call the cops saying the above and say something was VERY wrong?
    5. Why has she lied repeatedly to the police? What would be the point in lying if you have nothing to hide?

I'm sorry, but everytime I see her smirking on tv, it makes me want to yell at the smug chick.

stupid bitch.

Exclamation

New reports show that Casey Anthony wanted to put Caylee up for adoption

Records: Casey Anthony wanted to put Caylee up for adoption

(NECN/WFTV) - Court documents show 22-year-old Casey Anthony, the mother of missing Florida toddler, Caylee Anthony, wanted to give the girl up for adoption
    before she was born.

Documents released by prosecutors Monday show Casey Anthony's mother insisted that she keep the child. Three-year-old Caylee has been missing since June.

The documents show a manager at the wrecker yard where the Anthony's car was towed told detectives it smelled like another car once stored on the lot, in which a man committed suicide.

Cindy Anthony told detectives she removed a kitchen knife, Caylee's backpack and a baby doll from the car and it had a strong unidentifiable odor.

Casey insisted she did not hard (wtf at this typo?) her daughter, but admitted that she purposely misled investigators.

Documents show those investigators got tough with Casey to get her to tell the truth.

Hours before her arrest, one detective told her Caylee is "out there somewhere and her rotting body is starting to decompose."

Casey said "I know my mom will never forgive me. I'm never gonna forgive myself because there's that chance that I might not see Caylee again and I don't want to think about that."

The documents also revealed that Casey Anthony's mother called her a sociopath and warned friends to stay away from her.

Investigators say Casey continues to hold back information.

Records: Casey Anthony wanted to put Caylee up for adoption | NECN

Thread Information