Page 16 of 62 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

I thought my ears were FUCKING WITH ME when I heard that this MONSTER was getting bailed out of JAIL!!!! WTF WTFWTFWTFWTF??????????????????

I am really confused by this case now. I haven't followed it completely from the beginning but I don't think she should be bonded out. The grandma said she could smell a decomposed body in the girl's car and now there are stories about her baby daddy possibly kidnapping and he's an ex-cop. Oh man.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I am really confused by this case now. I haven't followed it completely from the beginning but I don't think she should be bonded out. The grandma said she could smell a decomposed body in the girl's car and now there are stories about her baby daddy possibly kidnapping and he's an ex-cop. Oh man.
    cmmdee I'm not picking on you, honest I'm not, but think this over:

Family Bail Bonds
    Bail is a Constitutional right – staying out on bail is not. The right to bail allows the defendant to continue with their normal life, work and family while preparing for the case. Without bail, “innocent until proven guilty” would mean nothing.
    In other words, with no bail innocent people would do time in jail for crimes they didn't commit.

It is my contention that Caylee may be alive and in hiding somewhere due to some "incident" stemming from her mother Casey's illegal activities. Read the "Jesse G" websleuths thread I linked to above. "Jesse G" thought he was the baby's father for the first ten months of her life. He and his family were bound to bond with the baby and love her. Jesse is ex LE, and according to his father's MySpace page:

So, I've decided to take a stand and let them bounce back at you. I will not run. I will not hide. I will not stay quiet....ever...about anything. Once the investigation is over and Caylee is found...I will speak the truth and bring EVERYTHING into the Light."
    MySpace/RJ Grund

There is also the question of why Jesse left LE. His father also stated that there were things about being in Law Enforcement that didn't meet Jesse's "moral standards". So, what did Jesse see in LE that caused him to quit suddenly and move to Georgia with his brother? Coincidentally?, there have been sightings of Caylee in Georgia:

Two sightings of Caylee with blonde hair in Georgia

Now these bail bondsmen have been trying to get Casey out of Jail since Sunday night, but LE are throwing up every available road block:

The mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony might not be getting out of jail Tuesday as expected after all, FOX News has learned.
    My Fox Orlando

I think it is quite possible that LE doesn't want her out and with the protection needed to speak her mind. Just a thought.
    Last edited by Sasha; August 19th, 2008 at 02:26 PM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Some of you may remember that I mentioned on the JonBenet thread that I was at one time a private investigator. I was for 5 years in fact and I came across a lot of crazy shit.

For instance, as an example of what may have happened here:

I had to interview a young woman, a known prostitute, in connection with the disapearance of a young man 25 years old who was the son of our client.(we found him in another state, alive) The young woman didn't really know much, but after the interview I had to ask: How did you end up in this life? She was attractive, articulate, and well-mannered. She told me the story of how she was stopped for speeding on a lonely dark road. The cop told her to get out and searched her car for "probable cause". He found 1,000 ecstacy pills she was transporting for her bf. To make a long story short, in exchange for not busting her for the x, the cop became her pimp.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

And he probably sold her tabs too!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^Oh, yes. Taking that much x put her in a spot of trouble so she was bound even more to the crooked cop for protection.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

To make a long story short, in exchange for not busting her for the x, the cop became her pimp.
    Are you saying cops aren't all good guys just trying to serve the public good? Get out!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    To make a long story short, in exchange for not busting her for the x, the cop became her pimp.
    Are you saying cops aren't all good guys just trying to serve the public good? Get out!
    Ha. I always assume they are filthy bastards in any case until proven wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    People seriously, really have a hard time accepting that! I was on a jury where one guy just flat out did not believe a cop was lying where the other 11 of us were convinced of it because the story simply did NOT add up. It's amazing how tightly people cling to their preconceived notions.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

From personal experience there are some here who would say our views on cops are very ignorant....that all of our negative experiences have been with the exceptions to the rule. I'm more surprised when I see one that isn't a prick and even then I don't let my guard down. It always get me,too, when they ask for public donations to give to the family of some slain officer. Don't they have life insurance? Why the fuck are they asking us to support their kids?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    People seriously, really have a hard time accepting that! I was on a jury where one guy just flat out did not believe a cop was lying where the other 11 of us were convinced of it because the story simply did NOT add up. It's amazing how tightly people cling to their preconceived notions.
    Oh they really do. Go to that Websleuths forum and see if you can find the one or two people who try to question LE actions in the Caylee case. They get shot down, hard. As if such a thing is unthinkable and anyone who would propose such a preposterous notion must be a commie terrorist.

And while I'm on the subject of Websleuths I'm going to take a moment here and rant. With the exception of a very few independant souls over there who bring out some good info and don't follow the majority, the place has become a lynch mob. Here is an e-mail I sent to mod "christine2448" to which I never got a response, of course. And I do so hope some of you 'sleuthers' find your way over here and read this:

Hi Christine2448

~snip~

But the purpose of my writing to you is this: Websleuths has degenerated into a torch bearing mob over this case. A good majority of members have tried, convicted, and hung Casey Anthony. The small number of members who disagree with the party line of "Caylee is dead, Casey did it, case closed" are bullied and ridiculed. WHAT IF these assumptions which are based on media reports and sometimes unreliable, malicious, or misleading online postings are wrong? What if things are not as simple as some Websleuths members would have it? The facts of the case are bizarre and we are not getting the full picture from LE. Maybe the solution is something bizarre and not something that is even being allowed to be considered by the majority of members? Will Websleuths members who have participated in the lynch mob humbly admit their mistake and learn from it? Did Elizabeth Smart not teach them anything? Children can and do come home when the majority have thought them dead. If Caylee comes home, will they be less quick to convict and punish a suspect the next time a case like this comes along?

Didn't Tricia write a "Devils Advocate" thread to remind members that all is not always as it seems? LE not only can make mistakes, they can be corrupt. see Serpico. There have been hints of that in this case. They are seemingly not conducting any logical searches for a body for one thing, despite a decided lack of effort on their part to dissuade the general public of it's belief that the child is dead. Has any member of WS ever seen a case in which LE thinks they have a dead child on their hands and they do not conduct meaningful searches? If they think the child is not dead, and as they DO say this is a "Missing Persons" case and they KEEP repeating there is NO evidence that Caylee is dead, why are they not taking sightings seriously? And why are they seemingly taking the word of people who say "I have nothing to do with this case" apparently without doing any further investigating and just taking their word for it?

I understand that Casey has lied numerous times. But since when has LE sat around twiddling their thumbs waiting for a suspected perp to tell the truth? LE usually assumes that a suspect is lying yet they go out and investigate anyway.

I'm not saying Casey hasn't done something terrible to Caylee. For all I know, she has. But no one ever lost a thing presuming the innocence of a LE named suspect or POI. Remember Richard Jewel, whose life was nearly ruined due to an FBI and media generated mob mentality? Remember the suspect in the Elizabeth Smart case? When you presume the innocence of a POI and are proven wrong, you have done nothing wrong, simply given a citizen his or her constitutionally guaranteed presumption of innocence. When you presume the guilt of a suspect and make hateful, malicious assertions as to what you KNOW has taken place and ridicule others who disagree, and are proven wrong, you have participated in a lynch mob.(little jmo's, jmho's, imo's, moo's, and so forth in no way mitigate this basic truth.) Wouldn't it be horrible if this mentality caused a member of the public to do something to Casey, and then the child was found, safe and alive? Don't discount this possibility. I've seen postings expressly threatening Casey with beatings.

Just food for thought

Thank you for listening.

/rant

Sorry some of this is rehash of what I have already written here, but to add to that today I saw a woman pray in a posting " please please please let the dna come back so Casey won't get out of jail". This lady was actually praying for proof that Caylee was dead so that the object of her hatred would remain behind bars and so that she herself wouldn't be proven wrong. sick sick sick.

It's true mob mentality leads to a lot of assumptions and general wacked-ness, like your last example of the woman praying for proof of Caylee's death. I think it involving a child hits such a nerve with most people, it's so horrible that it's easy to slide into having these knee-jerk reactions of mob mentality. I do it too.

But you have an excellent point about all these weird, red flags re: the cops' weird reaction to this case. Something smells rotten in the state of Denmark. At this point, police corruption should not be eliminated. Why aren't the FBI on this? Or are they?

You know, I guess I'm the exception here because I do realize wholeheartedly that there are corrupt, power-hungry cops out there BUT I think its the exception. I have had numerous encounters with police and while I was applying my practicum, had to work with some in close proximity. I have never had a negative encounter, not once. Could I just be lucky? Perhaps. But I also think that some people are just wary of all people in authority and feel like the majority of cops are assholes without due cause, and already have their hackles raised without provocation when they meet one. One of my friends is married to a police officer and he is one of the sweetest men I know. Not all cops seek out the police force to beat up and bully people. I know you will say "some do" - and I agree. BUT again, I think its far from the majority. I just think a few rotten apples usually ruin the whole bunch. Its kind of sad, actually.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

No, you're not the exception. I've had both good and bad experiences.
    Maybe we need a very special "fuck the police/no they aren't all bad" thread.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    It's true mob mentality leads to a lot of assumptions and general wacked-ness, like your last example of the woman praying for proof of Caylee's death. I think it involving a child hits such a nerve with most people, it's so horrible that it's easy to slide into having these knee-jerk reactions of mob mentality. I do it too.

But you have an excellent point about all these weird, red flags re: the cops' weird reaction to this case. Something smells rotten in the state of Denmark. At this point, police corruption should not be eliminated. Why aren't the FBI on this? Or are they?
    Oh sure, emotions run high when there is a child involved. I understand that. But these people are becoming like the Salem witch burners who would brook no deviation from their dogma. This sort of thinking is dangerous. See McCarthyism

Casey asked to speak to the FBI early on. But because the Lindbergh Law has not been triggered, eg the verified kidnapping of "a child of tender age" the Feds can't get involved in local murders or missing person's cases. They can assist with investigative tools, such as lab testing, but they can't get involved in the actual case.

Through her attorney she also asked the State Attorney's office for immunity. Kind of makes you go hmmm, eh? She obviously knows she can't get immunity for killing her child so she must have information pertaining to other, possibly related, illegal activities. She was denied.

Thread Information