Page 15 of 62 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    K well last night on Nancy they were saying the Grandpa said the little girl was still alive.

Because a photographer asked the grandfather what he thought of the 'police say Caylee is dead' theory. He turned around and BLEW UP in the photog's face, repeatedly yelling at him to shut up, screaming that Caylee IS alive, and there's no other way around it.

The grandparents know something, and they're not talking. The whole family should be tried for obstruction of justice. And what's taking all of the DNA results so long?

I cannot keep up with this case. Will somebody provide a synopis?

And let me know(or just post a new thread) when they find the little body(you know they will) and when they officially charge the mom with murder..and/if the grandpartents with obstrucion of justice, etc.

thanks.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Police Discount Reports That They're Tracking Phone Calls Made by Missing Tot's Mom in Remote Area

Police on Friday discounted local media reports that they had traced cell phone calls made by a missing toddler's mother to a remote area of Florida.

Orange County detectives said there was no merit to reports that mobile phone calls were made by Casey Marie Anthony from a remote region around the time the child was last seen.

The news stories say investigators tracked Anthony briefly going into a wooded area on June 17. Her daughter, 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony, was last seen on or around June 16.

Also Friday, police were again interviewing Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, in Caylee's disappearance.

Anthony's parents Cindy and George Anthony visited her in jail on Thursday, but an Orange County detective said Friday that details of that and other meetings would be withheld, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.

The public and media will not have access to tapes or transcripts of the meeting between Casey Anthony and her parents on Thursday, when they met at the Orlando jail where Anthony is being held on $500,000 bond. She is charged with lying to police and child neglect.

An Orange County Sheriff's Office detective said all video of the visits between Anthony and her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, are being withheld "due to a criminal investigative exemption," according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

That exemption includes past video conferences and any future taped meetings.

A number of visits between Anthony and her family were canceled in recent weeks because several tapes of previous meetings had been released to the public and the media.

Earlier this week a roommate of Anthony's boyfriend told FOX News' Greta Van Susteren that she seemed like a good mother but a liar.
    The friend, Clint House, said he met 22-year-old Anthony at a party in May and got to know her now-3-year-old daughter, Caylee.

"She seemed like she was a very good mother to her," House said. "She seemed like she was a great girl."

He described Caylee as "precious."

"She lit the room up," he said.

House was shocked when news broke that Caylee was missing and that her mother had been arrested, though he said Anthony had lied to them about working for Universal Studios.

When Anthony began staying more frequently with House's roommate, he said, she would explain that Caylee was with the girlís grandparents. House moved out of the apartment on July 1 and hasnít seen Anthony since.

Caylee last was seen on or around June 16. Authorities are awaiting test results from evidence taken from the trunk of a car Anthony was driving.

Police are investigating numerous theories about what happened to the child, including the possibility that she died accidentally, was killed or was kidnapped by a baby sitter, as Anthony has claimed.

FOXNews.com - Police Discount Reports That They're Tracking Phone Calls Made by Missing Tot's Mom in Remote Area - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^So where did these reports about the cell phone pings come from? Did local media make it up out of thin air?

Hit By Ban Bus!

"On Sunday, August 17, World Famous Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla and his nephew Tony Padilla, owner of Tony Padilla Bail Bonds of Sacramento, CA., will be traveling to Orlando with two of Leonard Padilla's associates. Tony Padilla will be posting a $500,000.00 bond for the release of Casey Anthony."

FULL STORY: Local 6

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

They then plan to beat the truth out of her, right?
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

The mother, Casey, may be getting out of jail

Caylee Anthony's mother set to bond out of jail?

The mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony may be out of jail in a few days.

A California bondsman is flying to Orlando on Sunday with the sole purpose of putting up the money to secure Casey Anthony's release. That means Anthony could be freed from the Orange County Jail as early as Monday afternoon or Tuesday.

Anthony, 22, has been held on charges of child neglect and filing a false report since July 16. Investigators have characterized the single mom as a "person of interest" in Caylee's disappearance, which was reported in July -- a month after the toddler was last seen.

Her lawyer has been unsuccessful in trying to win reduction of her bail, which a judge set at $500,200.

A group from Tony Padilla Bail Bonds, based in Sacramento, Calif., is scheduled to arrive at Orlando International Airport at 4 p.m. Sunday, said Leonard Padilla, a bounty hunter and Tony Padilla's uncle. Leonard Padilla has been a perpetual candidate for public office in California. He ran in 2006 for Sacramento County supervisor and has run several times for Sacramento mayor -- most recently in June, when he was defeated in the primary. In 2005, he announced a bid for a congressional seat. And he was among the many candidates vying to replace recalled Gov. Gray Davis in 2003.

The bail-bond company is affiliated with Texas-based Financial Surety, which is licensed in Florida -- making it legal for the West Coast company to put up funds for Anthony's release.

Anthony's lead attorney, Jos� Baez, and a third party contacted the company about arranging a bond, Padilla said. Baez could not be reached for comment Friday.

Padilla said he thinks Caylee is alive and that Anthony is not a flight risk.

When released, Anthony will be confined to her home and must wear an electronic monitor on her ankle that will alert authorities if she leaves an approved area or tampers with the device.

If she flees, the bondsman could lose the $500,200.

The Padilla family has been in the bail-bond business for three decades and has handled several high-profile cases. It's not unusual for the company to travel far to post bond, Leonard Padilla said.

Anthony's attorneys tried twice but failed to get the court to lower the bail so her family could afford to get her out. They were not able to come up with the 10 percent fee wanted by local bondsmen.

Leonard Padilla said he would not discuss the financial arrangements.

News of Casey Anthony's possible release came the same day that her family acquired a spokesman. Larry Garrison, who is based in Los Angeles, said he will handle media inquiries for the family. "They will not be speaking publicly anymore," he said by phone Friday.

Garrison is a film and television producer, journalist and actor. He is an author of Aruba: The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise, about the 2005 disappearance of an Alabama teenager.

He also represented the family of John Mark Karr, the man who falsely admitted to killing Colorado 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey.

Garrison said he has been watching the Caylee Anthony coverage and reached out to the family when he saw the "spin" happening in the media.

"I have never seen a case so blown out of proportion," he said.

Casey Anthony has told investigators she left the child with a baby sitter, who cannot be found. Media coverage inferring that Caylee might be dead kept at least two people who claim to have seen Caylee alive from alerting authorities, Garrison said.

"That's just a shame," he said. His goal, he said, is to get the public to focus on the search for Caylee. He said he's not getting paid for his work.

"This is not about a movie or a book," Garrison said. "I'm trying to help get these people their life back."

Caylee Anthony's mother set to bond out of jail? -- OrlandoSentinel.com

WTF

Ummm... yeah I almost wish Stephanie Plum was real so she could go kick the mother's ass lol
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Hit By Ban Bus!

News of Casey Anthony's possible release came the same day that her family acquired a spokesman. Larry Garrison, who is based in Los Angeles, said he will handle media inquiries for the family. "They will not be speaking publicly anymore," he said by phone Friday.

Garrison is a film and television producer, journalist and actor. He is an author of Aruba: The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise, about the 2005 disappearance of an Alabama teenager.

He also represented the family of John Mark Karr, the man who falsely admitted to killing Colorado 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey.

Orlando Sentinel

The thought of that useless fucking piece of shit mother getting out of jail on bond just sickens me. Maybe when she's released, someone will get their hands on her and beat the fucking truth outta her. I would gladly volunteer.

Here is a comprehensive timeline.. everything sounds so fuzzy.. I'm shocked at the slow rate of progress in this case.

This is a rush transcript from "On the Record ," August 8, 2008. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.
    GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: We are live on the ground in Orlando, Florida, searching for answers in the disappearance of toddler Caylee Anthony.
    In any missing persons case, the timeline is critical. It can provide clues, it can clear suspects, and it can incriminate them. We are nailing down the timeline surrounding little Caylee's disappearance, including information about her mother, who remains a person of interest.
    VAN SUSTEREN: We're still in Orlando, Florida, trying to tighten up this timeline in terms of Caylee's disappearance, little Caylee Anthony. And we found a couple of important dates, and we wanted to at least put the evidence in focus and tighten that timeline.
    We're going to start first with June 18. Now, June 18 is a very important day in this investigation, because that's the day that the neighbor to Casey Anthony--that's the mother, who was living with her parents, the grandparents--the neighbor to the grandparents and the mother says that two things happened on that day.
    One, the neighbor observed Casey, the mother, back her car up into the driveway, something that the neighbors said the neighbor had never seen before.
    Two, June 18 is also the day that Casey borrowed a shovel from the neighbor.
    Now, fast-forward to June 24. On June 24, Casey was back at her parents' house, and her father wanted to get something out of the trunk of her car that he was going to use to do some work on another car.
    According to George, the father of Casey, Casey showed some resistance to having him go into the trunk of her car. He was rather persistent and finally was able to open the trunk of her car.
    And lo and behold, what does he find in the trunk of her car? He finds some gas cans, some gas cans that he had previously reported stolen from the shed in the backyard. Now, he had no idea that Casey had taken the gas cans, and he was surprised to find the gas cans in the back of her car.
    Now fast-forward from June 24 to three days later. The grandparents' car was abandoned here, presumably by Casey, on June 27.
    How do we know June 27? Because three days later, on June 30, the car was towed from this lot. The grandparents didn't find out on June 30 that the car was towed. Casey wasn't in communication with her parents. Casey was places unknown at that time to her parents where she was.
    But if you fast-forward to July 15, which is about two weeks later, the parents happened to get a registered letter. They got notice that a registered letter had been attempted to be delivered.
    But they finally tracked down the registered letter, and the registered letter they received at their home was that the car that was titled in their names had been towed on June 30 from this check cashing company.
    So what they did was two things. One is they tracked down the car. The second thing they did is that the mother, Cindy Anthony, tracked down her daughter.
    And that's where the whole story again starts to piece together, because she finds her daughter. Her daughter comes home. And when she has a conversation with her daughter, she says to her daughter, "Where's my granddaughter, where is Caylee?"
    And when she doesn't get a straight answer, she makes these three series of 911 calls.
    (BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)
    CINDY ANTHONY: My car was stolen. We've retrieved it today. We've found out where it was at. I've got that, and I've got affidavits from my banking account. I want to bring her in.
    UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: 911. What is happening?
    CINDY ANTHONY: I have someone here that I need to have arrested in my home. There's a possible missing child. I have a three-year-old that's been missing for a month.
    CINDY ANTHONY: I told you my daughter was missing for a month. I just found her today, but I can't found my granddaughter. She just admitted to me that she's been trying to find her herself.
    There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car.
    (END VIDEOTAPE)
    VAN SUSTEREN: Now, there's something else that is rather significant about July 15, because Cindy Anthony, the mother, also went into the car that they had recovered on July 15.
    And you may recall that Cindy Anthony said the car smelled like there had been a body decomposed in it. Now, she later said that it could have been stale pizza or old pizza, but her first description of it from Cindy was that it was a decomposing body. It may be of some relevance that Cindy is a nurse, has worked in hospitals, and has been around life and death situations. Nonetheless, that was her first identification that the car smelled--the first identification of the car was that it smelled like decomposing bodies.
    Now, earlier today Cindy, the grandmother, said this about some of the contents that she had obtained from the car after July 15.
    (BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)
    CINDY ANTHONY: All right, here's what happened. 3:00 or 4:00 in the afternoon, brings the car home, pizza smell in the back trunk. No evidence of Caylee, no evidence of Casey.
    I didn't have any issues, did I? What time did I make the 911 call? Ok? I found a pair of pants in the back seat. And, by the way, the two pair of shoes were left in the back seat.
    I took the pants out, threw them in the wash with other wash that I had that day, not knowing that that might become evidence.
    And that night when the police arrived at my house, the first thing I said "I took a pair of pants out of the car and I washed them." Do you think that they cared? No, they didn't care.
    (END VIDEOTAPE)
    VAN SUSTEREN: To recap, June 27, an automobile titled to the grandparents being driven by Casey is abandoned right here at the Amscot(ph), which is about seven miles away from where the grandparents live.
    June 30, the car is towed. Grandparents have no idea the car was towed. They're not in communication with their daughter.
    July 15, the grandparents find out the car's been towed. They go get the car and they track down Casey for the first time. And that's when the grandparents called the police.
    (END VIDEOTAPE)

FOXNews.com - A Closer Look at the Caylee Anthony Disappearance Timeline - Greta Van Susteren | On The Record With Greta

This case is just unbelievable.

I'm really starting to believe the cops do have a connection to this case... that's scary.

But you know what? Maybe Casey getting out on bond will be more USEFUL than Casey being held in remand. Because (most unusually) her being in there doesn't seem to be helping at all.
    ssabmud

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    This case is just unbelievable.

I'm really starting to believe the cops do have a connection to this case... that's scary.

But you know what? Maybe Casey getting out on bond will be more USEFUL than Casey being held in remand. Because (most unusually) her being in there doesn't seem to be helping at all.
    I truly think that with her out of the hands of LE she will feel safer to talk. That is just my opinion, but the incredible and seemingly deliberate ineptitude displayed by them in this case is raising red flags all over the place. Is it a kidnapping? They say no, but it IS a missing persons case they say-so WHY aren't they looking for her????-but what about the cadaver dogs and the "stains" in the car?? Is it a murder? They say there is NO EVIDENCE that Caylee is NOT ALIVE. They are NOT looking for Caylee, alive or dead. That is just a fact.

Take a look at this thread at Websleuths. "Jesse G" is an ex-boyfriend of Casey's who is also an ex-cop. Pay particular attention to the postings of member "Renea":

Jesse G

Cheers Sasha. Having a look now.
    ssabmud

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Take a look at this thread at Websleuths. "Jesse G" is an ex-boyfriend of Casey's who is also an ex-cop. Pay particular attention to the postings of member "Renea":

Jesse G
    Okay, that "Renea" person is creeping me out. I'm only on page 3 of that thread but wow...weird.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Thread Information