Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    I'd honestly like to know why no one's given her a psycological evaluation, yet. The woman's obviously crazy, why not have a mental diagnosis?
    I know. Maybe the police fear that if the evaluation proves she has a mental disorder and needs to be medicated, any admission she makes will become invalid. I don't know your system like I know mine, but that's the only thing I can think of...

I don't understand it. I don't even think Casey understands it. You have to be sick to be acting like this. There must be something going on behind the scenes if they are being so quiet about this. It's pretty much also been silent regarding the DNA tests, hasn't it?

What aren't they telling us!
    ssabmud

Truly sad, this story.

yes its a sad

Hit By Ban Bus!

There is something extraordinarily suspicious and upsetting about the behaviour of Law Enforcement in this case.

We know now from the released search warrants that the police knew Casey was lying about Caylee being alive right from the very first day of this saga. When you couple that with the cadaver dog hits, you have to wonder: Why were the cops not searching for a body?

Even now, the search of a pond near the Anthony home was explained as a training exercise, and oh yeah, we'll tag Caylee onto that as an afterthought. A search was conducted a couple days earlier behind an Elementary school but the cops were careful to explain that this was not because of a tip or any suspicions, but....just because? The searches so far seem random and illogical-an unproductive waste of time. Lackluster.

It took 3 weeks to issue search warrants for the Anthony home. The grandma said she had cc receipts and other items she offered police but they were not interested. Not interested in items that could pinpoint Casey's locations on specific days? And were they not concerned that forensic evidence inside the home could be compromised the longer they waited?

Could this ho-hum attitude evinced by the cops have anything to do with activities engaged in by TWO of Casey's ex-boyfriends, who happen to be ex-cops?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    There is something extraordinarily suspicious and upsetting about the behaviour of Law Enforcement in this case.

We know now from the released search warrants that the police knew Casey was lying about Caylee being alive right from the very first day of this saga. When you couple that with the cadaver dog hits, you have to wonder: Why were the cops not searching for a body?

Even now, the search of a pond near the Anthony home was explained as a training exercise, and oh yeah, we'll tag Caylee onto that as an afterthought. A search was conducted a couple days earlier behind an Elementary school but the cops were careful to explain that this was not because of a tip or any suspicions, but....just because? The searches so far seem random and illogical-an unproductive waste of time. Lackluster.

It took 3 weeks to issue search warrants for the Anthony home. The grandma said she had cc receipts and other items she offered police but they were not interested. Not interested in items that could pinpoint Casey's locations on specific days? And were they not concerned that forensic evidence inside the home could be compromised the longer they waited?

Could this ho-hum attitude evinced by the cops have anything to do with activities engaged in by TWO of Casey's ex-boyfriends, who happen to be ex-cops?

A lot of it could be influenced from her father, too, who is ALSO a former cop. It's just all too shady, and with a small child involved, I really can't believe they'd cover for this psycho.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't think LE is covering for Casey. At all.

Casey said very early on in the case that she didn't trust local LE and wanted to talk to the FBI. Why would she say such an off the wall thing? Now, anyone watching carefully can see that LE has fallen down on this job. The media doesn't notice, and most people following this case online do not notice-but this case has been very, very badly mishandled by the police.

What missing child's case isn't mishandled by the police, these days?

^^ Seriously. Sad, but true.

My thing is, this girl know ssomething and she isn't saying anything. She is the prime suspect here. And I hope her conscious (or something) eats up at her eventually.

Wasn't she the last person with her daughter? If so, that alone makes her suspect as FUCK. And why wouldn't she report her missing for a month?

I'm not sure what took so long to search her house. That seems way weird to me, too, Sasha. The whole thing sucks.

Is the media attention starting to die down around this case in America?

Not a good sign. Especially if the cops aren't being thorough enough with this investigation.
    ssabmud

I dont really think its being mishandled...she is lying about everything isnt she?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Rica View Post
    I dont really think its being mishandled...she is lying about everything isnt she?
    Of course she is lying, but the point is LE knew she was lying from the start. YET, they sat around doing nothing whatsoever, besides twiddling their thumbs waiting for the DNA results from the trunk, for three entire weeks. Police do not assume suspected perps are telling the truth-they go forward with their investigations on the assumption that they are lying. When you've got a lying mother with a missing child and the smell of decomp in her car you go looking for a dead child, you don't sit around waiting for the mother to decide to tell the truth. If you have every indication of a dead child on your hands, you don't wait 3 weeks to conduct forensic examinations of the premises and you don't wait 3 weeks to look for a body and you don't reject offers of credit card receipts and other items offered by the family.

It occurred to me the other day that Casey's 2 ex-boyfriends who are both ex-Law Enforecement were engaged in "activities" that might implicate a large portion of the department if they are brought to light. Casey might have become entangled in these activities. Something may have happened to her daughter as a direct result of these activities. This is why she is afraid to talk to LE. It would not be the first time whole LE depts. were involved in some sort of corruption.(Serpico) If the body of the Caylee is found any time soon, cause of death will be impossible to determine and it will also be impossible to determine if she was sexually molested. Get the picture?

Hit By Ban Bus!

FOX News is reporting that results from forensic testing may be released any moment.

Also this:

http://www.local6.com/news/17169920/detail.html

2nd Search In Two Days For Missing 3-Year-Old Orlando Girl Called Off

Local6.com
    ORLANDO, Fla. -- For the second time in two days, Orange County sheriff's deputies and K-9 units performed a search for Caylee Anthony, the missing 3-year-old Orlando girl who was reported missing in mid-July but hasn't been seen since mid-June.

Orange County sheriff's deputies on Tuesday requested the assistance of Osceola County's K-9 unit and searched a wooded area near the home of Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

The search was called off and nothing was believed to have been found, Local 6 News reported. More at link above...

Monday, deputies searched a wooded area near Lee Vista Boulevard and Narcoossee Road.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

What the fuck is going on?
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    What the fuck is going on?
    I don't know. Take a look at this:

Orlando Craigslist

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Holy shit.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Thread Information