Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

This story makes me dizzy and angry all at the same time.

I wonder if this bitch of a mother "loaned" the girl to someone (a pedophile, etc.) in exchange for drugs, cash, whatever. The girl is really alive but Casey won't fess up and admit she gave her to someone in some kind of illegal ring, thats why she never reported her missing. The whole case is beyond bizarre.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

I've caught myself wondering something like that, any scenario really, where the child is still alive. But then I remember the dogs.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

KD
    Elite Member

^Yeah, like someone said, Cadaver dogs don't hit on rotten pizza.

Parents are supposed to protect their children to death, I do not understand women like this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    It brings up a host of questions though. How did the mom get access to the complex's visitor's cards? Why was she even there? If the ZG woman was interested in an apartment, why would she leave an invalid phone number?
    Damned if I know what is going on with that. It was stated that the apt manager followed up with a phone call to Zenaida after she visited and the # was invalid. It was also stated that no one in the apt. office could identify Casey. So. How did Casey know there was a Zenaida Gonzalez connected to that particular complex?

Sasha's been doing a great job updating this thread, just wanted to add the latest...

Casey Anthony's story loses credibility with Investigators every turn.

Casey Anthony refused to see her brother this morning for a previously scheduled jail visit. It is the first time the mother of missing two-year-old Caylee rejects a visit at the jail from a family member.

Jail officials said Casey did not want to come out of her cell and sit in the video visitation center to speak to her brother Lee Anthony, who had scheduled a 9 a.m. visit. Orange County Jail spokesman Allen Moore said Casey did not give a reason for cancelling the visit.

Lee rescheduled to visit his sister on Aug. 12 at 9 a.m.

Meanwhile, three weeks into the search for the missing girl, Orange County sheriff's investigators say they are still untangling the deceptions spun by Casey Anthony.

Detectives released new details about the case Thursday as part of a search warrant executed at Casey Anthony's home earlier this week. The report recounts the latest dead ends encountered by investigators pursuing Anthony's story that the girl vanished last month with a baby sitter.

Among the highlights:

*Casey Anthony told investigators she received a brief call from 2-year-old Caylee about noon July 15, the day the child was reported missing. Investigators subpoenaed Anthony's cell-phone records and found no such call. The two closest incoming calls came from her boyfriend at 12:13 a.m., and from someone named Kyle about 3:35 p.m.

*Anthony told investigators that Caylee's baby sitter, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, lived with a woman who worked as a hostess at a T.G.I. Friday's. Investigators spoke with a T.G.I. Friday's corporate representative who told them they had no employee by the name Anthony gave.

*Anthony said she told two people about Caylee's disappearance, both of whom supposedly worked with her at Kodak for Universal Studios. Detectives learned Kodak had no employment records for either person.

*Detectives obtained some of Anthony's e-mails and found one that appeared to be from a worker at Universal Studios, where Anthony said she worked as an event planner. The supposed sender of the e-mail, about an upcoming Universal event, does not work for the company and the e-mail domain of the sender's address was invalid.

Anthony remained behind bars Thursday at the Orange County Jail, two days after prosecutors filed formal charges against her for child neglect and filing a false statement.

Caylee was reported missing July 15, a month after she supposedly disappeared. Anthony said she hadn't seen her daughter in "31 days," since leaving the youngster with Fernandez-Gonzalez on June 9. When she went to pick up the girl, she said, both of them were gone.
    However, a detective has determined that Caylee and her grandmother, Cindy Anthony, visited a relative together six days later, the sheriff's report stated.

Detectives are testing hair and a mysterious stain found in the trunk of a family Pontiac that Anthony was using in June. A cadaver dog alerted on the trunk, indicating the presence of human-decomposition odor, but family members maintain the smell came from old pizza.

Clothing taken in search

On Wednesday, detectives executed a search warrant at Anthony's Lee Vista-area home and left with nearly a dozen articles of clothing from Anthony's closet, including pants, skirts and shirts, according to the document released Thursday.

Another detail disclosed in the report was that Cindy Anthony told investigators this week that she found a pair of slacks and two pairs of shoes in the Pontiac before she reported Caylee missing. The grandmother "removed the pants and washed them due to the fact that they smelled like the car," the report said.

Previously, technicians visited the home to collect toothbrushes, a hairbrush, a comb and an oral thermometer Caylee once used. That same day, authorities also collected court-ordered DNA samples from Anthony in jail.

Investigators went to the family home on Hopespring Drive again Thursday because Cindy Anthony wanted to give them another piece of evidence. After about an hour, authorities left with a large brown evidence bag.

Sheriff's officials would not comment on any of the evidence listed in the affidavit or removed from the house Thursday.

Casey Anthony's story loses credibility with investigators' every turn -- South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

Hit By Ban Bus!

Thank you for the props and the article Belindagogo.

I can't believe Cindy washed those pants. I wonder if she and Grandpa are going to have to face obstruction charges over all their lies?

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I so hope they do.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

A sex crimes investigator also went to the Anthony home on Thursday afternoon.

Why a sex crimes investigator? What about the brother? Does anyone know anything about him and why she doesn't want him to visit her?
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    A sex crimes investigator also went to the Anthony home on Thursday afternoon.

Why a sex crimes investigator? What about the brother? Does anyone know anything about him and why she doesn't want him to visit her?
    From what I read, he was actually a missing persons/sex crimes investigator, so I'm guessing he was there more for the missing person aspect of this.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    why she doesn't want him to visit her?
    probably because he's going to press her for definitive answers. I think she's in denial and convinced herself she hasn't done anything to hurt her daughter.

Ugh,this case is frustrating.Casey is a piece of shit.I hope what the police got to today brings them closer to justice for that little girl.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Belindagogo View Post
    probably because he's going to press her for definitive answers. I think she's in denial and convinced herself she hasn't done anything to hurt her daughter.
    I think so too. She sounds like a pathological liar and is probably so fucked up she even believes her own lies.

I'd honestly like to know why no one's given her a psycological evaluation, yet. The woman's obviously crazy, why not have a mental diagnosis?

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I think so too. She sounds like a pathological liar and is probably so fucked up she even believes her own lies.
    I agree. And I also think she loves that she's getting all this attention, even though it's negative attention. In her twisted head I bet she believes it's good attention and that everyday people believe her. I wish there would be some police brutality in this case and they'd beat the truth out of this worthless bitch and her equally sickening mother.

Thread Information