Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

Hit By Ban Bus!

http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

Orange County detective John Allen arrived at the Anthony home just before 11 a.m. on Thursday.

Allen is the lead investigator for the search for Caylee.

A sex crimes investigator also went to the Anthony home on Thursday afternoon.

Upon leaving, he said the meeting was productive and that he was there to rebuild a relationship that seems to have gotten off track.

That child is long dead. Now it is just a matter of bringing the responsible party(ies) to justice.

Maybe those grandparents are now scared shitless of being implicated(and prosecuted!!) now and are backtracking and ready to cooperate?
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I hope they find her poor little body so they can fry that bitch. And smack the grandma around some too for helping to impede the investigation.

wonder if they are cooperating in order to avoid being charged with obstruction of justice, they clearly know more than they letting on.

^^After the BS they've spewed while being so uncooperative, I bet that's exactly what happened. They were threatened with major obstruction charges themselves. And they should be charged.

I heard on TV last night, that people are saying the mother Casey posed as the baby sitter, Zenaida Gonzalez, and that's why they can't find her. Seriously, this woman needs help, that's split personality disorder, right there, or just being psychotic.

^ WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    I heard on TV last night, that people are saying the mother Casey posed as the baby sitter, Zenaida Gonzalez, and that's why they can't find her. Seriously, this woman needs help, that's split personality disorder, right there, or just being psychotic.
    So freaking bizarre! This whole case and family is beyond bizarre!

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post

^ WTF!
    Or just being a manipulative bitch trying to cover something up.

"Meanwhile, deputies were back at the Sawgrass Apartments Wednesday over a discrepancy a Local 6 investigation found on an original arrested report.

Detectives followed up on the lead and requested the original guest card with Zenaida Gonzalez's name on it on Wednesday, sources revealed to Local 6.A leasing manager who filed out the card confirmed to deputies that Gonzalez visited on June 17 and not April 17 which was written on the arrest reports.

Sources told Local 6 that when apartment managers tried to follow up with the woman after June 25, the phone number she gave was no longer valid.

June 17 is significant because two days before that video was shot of Caylee, it was the last day anyone saw the missing child."
    Local 6 Locates, Talks To Zenaida Gonzalez In Missing Girl Mystery - Orlando News Story - WKMG Orlando

This whole thing is so weird.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

So wait, the baby-sitter was a real person? Not just made up by the crazy mother? Sounds like the apt. manager confirmed it was a real person and not Casey posing as Zenaida Gonzalez.

I don't know. It's just so bizarre.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

It is, it just gets weirder and weirder.

What The Fuck Is Going On??? Who Can Keep Track Of This Shit???

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    So wait, the baby-sitter was a real person? Not just made up by the crazy mother? Sounds like the apt. manager confirmed it was a real person and not Casey posing as Zenaida Gonzalez.
    Somehow Casey got the name of the woman, Zenaida, off of a visitors card at the apt. complex where Casey later said she dropped Caylee off with the "nanny", "Zenaida". I think. The real Zenaida Gonzalez, who visited the complex apparently looking to rent, has nothing whatever to do with Casey or the baby.

It brings up a host of questions though. How did the mom get access to the complex's visitor's cards? Why was she even there? If the ZG woman was interested in an apartment, why would she leave an invalid phone number?

Thread Information