Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^I'm pretty sure the cops are very interested in finding out who is the father of Caylee. There HAS to be a reason for the ridiculous run-around regarding this question. The family has told several different stories and you just don't lie about something like this in the midst of such a serious investigation. The cops will assume its relevant until proven otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by ya-ya_sister View Post
    Thank you for stating that truth. My family loves me very much, but if I pulled something like this, I can promise you they wouldn't cover for me. The police wouldn't need to get the truth out of me, because my mom would come kick my ass until I fessed up.
    well spoken, but what i dont understand is why the cops are allowing those bitches to get away with this for so long. isint it obvious that this chick is guilty. ugh! this erks me so much.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Given the sick events thus far, woldn't surprise me if Caylee's grandfather is also her father.

There is something wrong with the grandparents... just don't know what it is yet.
    ssabmud

So wait, the father of this little girl never knew he was her father?? Is that how I am reading it? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    Given the sick events thus far, woldn't surprise me if Caylee's grandfather is also her father.

There is something wrong with the grandparents... just don't know what it is yet.
    Yeah, this case is disturbing, and I don't think they've even BEGUN to unearth what it's really about.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Something like that. That's seriously fucked up; I could think of reasons for doing that but they're all really god damned extreme.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    So wait, the father of this little girl never knew he was her father?? Is that how I am reading it? WTF?
    We don't know because the family has told so many different stories. Jesse Grund, who supposedly heard Caylee in the background of a phone call 6/24, thought for a while he was the father, to the point that his own parents kept Caylee regularly for the first 10 months of her life.(I think there was a paternity test in the case of Jesse, but I'm not sure) Casey told her boyfriend Tony that the father died in a car accident on the way to Caylee's 2nd b'day party. Lee said yesterday that the father never even knew about Caylee. Cindy said at the bond hearing that she first thought it was Jesse, then thought it was someone who died in a car accident. Last night on Greta, Cindy said it was a mutual decision between Casey and the father that he would not be a part of Caylee's life.

So either Casey doesn't know who the father is, or something is really smelly in Denmark.

I've wondered if Casey, being the psycho that she is, has ever abused her little girl. Then eventually, the abuse got so bad, that that's what killed her, and the mom's covering it up, and her parents are so ashamed of that, they're covering it up along with her?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Per Fox News, CSI is back at the Anthony home right now. Also-

Dive team called in to search for Caylee.

eta: CSI techs arrive at Anthony home

Hit By Ban Bus!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=1.1.1

Forensics investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office returned to the Anthony family residence at 4937 Hopespring Drive in East Orlando on Wednesday.

A warrant was issued for a search of the home as investigators were greeted by Cindy and George Anthony, along with son Lee. At least eight bags of potential evidence were gathered from the home, but no details have been released by detectives.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Eight bags? Wow, they must have a good hard suspicions, enough to convince a judge to sign the search warrant. Wonder what it is?

Quote Originally Posted by ya-ya_sister View Post
    Thank you for stating that truth. My family loves me very much, but if I pulled something like this, I can promise you they wouldn't cover for me. The police wouldn't need to get the truth out of me, because my mom would come kick my ass until I fessed up.
    Mines would also..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Mines would also..
    Any decent momma would! I don't understand this crazy assed grandmother.

Now the family is saying Caylee's life is in danger... just a couple of days after saying, they believe she's safe and she's close.

Um, yeah... I'm sorry, but... what life? That poor child is long passed dead. I just wish someone in that family would confess, even just for the sake of that little girl resting in peace.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Detectives enter home of Florida tot's Grandparents, Divers plan nearby lake searches

Orange County Sheriff's Department investigators arrived at the home of Cindy and George Anthony for a brief morning visit after being contacted by Cindy Anthony to discuss the disappearance of 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony.
    "There’s some things that she thought were important for us to have, so we came and picked those things up and had a nice conversation with her,” Sgt. John Anderson told reporters outside the Anthony home.
    Detectives left with a new bag of evidence that may help with the search for the missing toddler. Officials said the family had been helpful with the investigation.

Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread Information