Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: DA: West Philadelphia abortion doctor killed 7 babies with scissors

Jesus H Christ!
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    sweet jesus. I'm ALL for abortions but ... unless its medically necessary FOR the mother, I'm completely against these late-term abortions. Maybe that makes me a bad woman, I don't care. I think you're a bad woman if you fucking cannot figure out within 2 or 3 months if you want the little crotch fruit! So, I say lock these bastards up for as long as you can!
    I agree with all of this. I didn't even read the whole article, it was too disgusting and made me sick to my stomach. Did he do this shit in utero or, like, after pulling the babies out or something? Ugh nevermind don't answer that anybody!!!

Mel, I wish you'd throw a tame insult at me so I could get butthurt over it! Tell me I smell like farts or something. I'm jealous!
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

I'm completely horrified. I just can never imagine where people can even wrap their brains around doing this. Defies any kind of logic I know.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

This is why late term abortions are illegal. I am all for pro-choice, but totally against late term abortions for the same reasons you guys have already stated. An old friend of mine had her baby at 22 weeks (so 5-1/2 months) and after his stay in the NICU and a few years down the road, he is perfectly healthy and adorable. I just can't imagine anyone having an eight month old fetus and not believing that it's going to be born ALIVE ... because that's the only way I can rationalize it in my brain ... that these woman must have just been ignorant in knowing that a 6, 7 or 8 month old fetus would be born alive and able to survive.

And again, WTF with the severed feet?

wait, his name is actually kermit?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Why no inspections? Did he pay off someone? Something isn't right there. He is subject to inspections. Why didn't they happen?
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    Why no inspections? Did he pay off someone? Something isn't right there. He is subject to inspections. Why didn't they happen?
    Could be. This city is known for its corruption in local government.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

OK, I can't believe I skimmed over the whole thing about litter boxes in the rooms...

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    OK, I can't believe I skimmed over the whole thing about litter boxes in the rooms...
    I know right? This whole thing is disgusting and quite unreal.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

My nephew was born at 8 months...he is a thriving beautiful little toddler. I can't imagine
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I was born at 8 months too

*refuses to read the article* la la la la la.....
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

OMFG! How was it even possible for this guy to get away with it for that long? I'm pro-choice too but late-term abortions are cruel and inhumane. This guy should definitely rot.

I was just watching the news. In his interview he said he would care for his daughter the same way he would his paitents. On the outside of the building it looks run down. Old signs and stuff.
    I live in Philly. Too much going on right now. Absolutely discusting.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

It's amazing that there were so many ppl working there that were willing participants in all of this. How any of them are able to sleep at night is beyond me.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority View Post
    OMFG! How was it even possible for this guy to get away with it for that long? I'm pro-choice too but late-term abortions are cruel and inhumane. This guy should definitely rot.
    Just to play devil's advocate, you dont have the results of the anatomy ultrasound until 22 weeks. Lets say you find out then that there is a severe birth defect. I would think that the pregnant woman would take a week or so to decide/come to terms with the decision. 24 weeks takes you to the beginning of the third trimester. That being said, there is no excuse for aborting a healthy fetus that late. If you lose your job/home, etc there are plenty of people waiting to adopt a newborn.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information