Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: Couple disappears 6 weeks ago, baffling Facebook posts add to mystery

I remember a couple disappearing in Philadelphia in the early 2000's. I don't think they ever found them.

With those weird Facebook posts, it rings a huge alarm that it isn't her. I hope everything turns out ok, but I agree that someone must have snapped, or an angry ex has done something to them.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    I remember a couple disappearing in Philadelphia in the early 2000's. I don't think they ever found them.

They didn't. They run a story in the news every year when the anniversary comes up, and the FBI was asking for help a few months back

Still Missing: Danielle Imbo and Richard Petrone | News | Philadelphia Magazine
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^^^Sad. This was on the comments under that article...

• gilligan 8 months ago Bobby Carey from Fishtown was hired to kill them. He committed suicide in jail on an unrelated arrest years later. The case will sadly never be solved.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

There's a website called The Charley Project. It has information on missing people in each state. You can search by state or chronologically. It's incredible and incredibly sad. In California alone, there are over 2000 missing people. Where are they? Where did they go? Did they just drop out of life? Were they murdered? Kidnapped? Died while out on a hike in the wilderness? There are updates on some. Some people were found safe years later, others were found dead. You just have to wonder.

Elite Member

Holy shit, y'all. They just found the woman chained up inside a storage container that is about ten minutes from my house. She says there are four bodies on the property (no word on her boyfriend yet.) The suspect lives in the same neighborhood as a friend of mine (like 2 miles from me) and is a local realtor. The sheriff is calling it a "possible serial killer." WTF?

Dude's sex offender page:

South Carolina Public Sex Offender Registry

His business bio (what a weirdo!)

TKA Real Estate

I have the serious creeps right now. I really need to be better about keeping my doors locked.

Woman missing since August found held captive; man still missing, police say

Kala Brown found in Spartanburg County; CharlieCarver still missing

Updated: 2:11 PM EDT Nov 3, 2016
    Link copied!

Carla Field

A woman who was reported missing in August along with her boyfriend has been found, and police say she had been held captive since her disappearance.

Kala Brown, 30, and Charlie Carver, 32, of Anderson County, were reported missing Aug. 31.
    Greenville police said they found Brown Thursday morning at a home in Spartanburg County where she had been held against her will.
    Deputies were searching the property off Wofford Road when they heard Brown banging on a metal storage container. Sheriff Chuck Wright said that information from a sex crime investigator led them to the property.
    [IMG]http://hips.htvapps.com/htv-prod-media.s3.amazonaws.com/images/wofford-road-10-1478194938.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=660: *[/IMG]

Sheriff Chuck Wright said Brown was “chained inside the container like a dog.” He said Brown told investigators she had been held in the container for two months. He said she had a chain around her neck. He said she had been fed regularly, but it was "the grace of God that she was found alive."

Wright said Brown told investigators that there might be four bodies on the property, but investigators have not yet confirmed that. Wright said they are investigating the possibility of a serial killer being connected to the case.
    He said they found lots of weapons and ammunition on the property.
    Wright said that Brown was taken to a medical facility.
    Wright said deputies have arrested Todd Kohlhepp who lives on Highway 290 in connection with the investigation. Kohlhepp is a registered sex offender.
    Wright said Brown and Kohlhepp were acquainted, but investigators are still looking into the connection.
    Investigators are continuing to search for Carver.

Brown and Carver dated for several months and moved in together last summer, according to their parents. Carver was in the process of getting a divorce, the parents said.
    A friend of Brown’s told police that she had dinner with her on Aug. 29 at her apartment in Anderson Crossing Apartments. She said she spoke to Brown the next day, but after a text on the morning of Aug. 31, all communication ceased.
    Brown and Carver’s parents found the apartment the couple shared unlocked and Brown’s Pomeranian, Romeo, with no food or water.
    Police found Brown’s car in the parking lot of the complex. According to investigators said Brown’s cellphone service provider said there had been no activity on the phone for 48 hours, and they were unable to ping the phone.
    After the disappearance, there was no activity on Brown’s Facebook page, which her family said was unusual for her.
    The family also said that although Carver was not typically active on Facebook, his profile picture was changed Sept. 6, and comments were posted that were “uncharacteristic of ones typically made by Charlie.”
    Several postings on Carver’s Facebook page said the couple was fine and they simply left. The posts appeared after the couple was reported missing. Brown’s and Carver’s families said they believe that the Facebook account has been hacked. They said the photos that the person used were posted more than a year ago, and the wording doesn’t sound like Carver.
    Carver’s 2002 white Pontiac Grand Prix with South Carolina tag number HWY124 has not been located.

panic and Janus like this.

His business bio (what a weirdo!)
    TKA Real Estate
    He better be prepared to cut his commission rate pretty drastically.
    stella blue, czb and joebob like this.

Elite Member

The realtor thing is so creepy. I mean, they have access to all kinds of properties, and they take people to unfamiliar places alone. I would have thought being on the sex offender registry would disqualify getting a realtor's license.

Sounds like a weirdo on his FB page too.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...893372&fref=ts

Omg, I 'm so glad they found her. Geez, this is too crazy. I hope they find the man. The psycho's FB is getting slammed right now. I bet it will be gone soon.
    Last edited by sprynkles; November 3rd, 2016 at 05:58 PM.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Check this post out...

Todd Kohlhepp RE

September 15 ·

reading the news.. this person missing, that person missing, another person missing.. oh wait.. that person just went to beach with friend, other person found with her parole violation boyfriend... in the event I become missing, please note no one would take me. I eat too much and I am crabby, they would just bring me back or give me 20 bucks for a cab ride. most likely if I am missing, its because my dumb ass did something on that tractor again and I am too stubborn to go to the doctor... I got 9 lives.. I aint done yet..
    panic and joebob like this.

Elite Member

Yikes.

I'm really glad they found her. I cannot imagine how she's going to recover from this. Poor girl.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Check this post out...

Todd Kohlhepp RE

September 15 ·

reading the news.. this person missing, that person missing, another person missing.. oh wait.. that person just went to beach with friend, other person found with her parole violation boyfriend... in the event I become missing, please note no one would take me. I eat too much and I am crabby, they would just bring me back or give me 20 bucks for a cab ride. most likely if I am missing, its because my dumb ass did something on that tractor again and I am too stubborn to go to the doctor... I got 9 lives.. I aint done yet..
    Weirdo. I can't check out his facebook because I don't have one damnit.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Holy crap. Glad she's alive!

Whoa, I did NOT expect an outcome like this. Glad the poor thing is alive. I'm sure the boyfriend is dead somewhere. I feel sorry for his family.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Holy crap is right! Sadly, I also think the boyfriend is likely dead. And yeah, how did this guy get a realtor's license? I would think a criminal background check would be part of the process.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

For anyone else having trouble with that sex offender site, here is the info:

KOHLHEPP, TODD CHRISTOPHER
    Picture Date:
    3/3/2016

OFFENDER TYPE:
    JUVENILE TIER III

Name:
    First Name:
    TODD
    Middle Name:
    CHRISTOPHER
    Last Name:
    KOHLHEPP

Aliases:
    No records found.

Gender/Race/DOB:
    Race:
    White
    Ethnicity:
    Non-Hispanic
    Date of Birth:
    3/7/1971

Primary Address:
    213 WINDSONG WAY
    MOORE, SC 29369
    County:
    SPARTANBURG

Physical Description:
    Height:
    5 FT 11 IN
    Weight:
    300 LBS
    Hair Color:
    Brown
    Eye Color:
    Blue

Offenses:
    Conviction Date Conviction State Statute Offense
    10/16/1987 AZ 13-1304 Kidnapping Kidnapping

A little additional info on the severity of his previous conviction. It makes you wonder why he was walking the streets to do even more evil shit.

TIERS
    A Tier III sex offender is the most serious classification. These sex offenders are convicted of an offense that is punishable by more than one year in prison and:

1. is comparable or more severe than one of the following federal crimes or conspiracy or attempt to commit one of them: aggravated sexual abuse, sexual abuse, or abusive sexual contact against a minor under age 13;

2. involves kidnapping a minor, unless the actor is a parent or guardian; or

3. occurs after the offender became a Tier II sex offender.

A Tier III sex offender must register for life, unless he is a juvenile delinquent in which cases the registration period is 25 years if he maintains a clean record.

https://www.cga.ct.gov/2006/rpt/2006-R-0765.htm
    stella blue and Janus like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information