Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree293Likes

Thread: Cops Shoot and Kill Unarmed Black Men in Baton Rouge and St. Paul

Gold Member

I didn't bring up burning a town to the ground. Nor did I make that comparison. WTF are you reading?

There is no excuse whatsoever for disrupting the flow of traffic. It is not even legal to do such a thing. But the police department is a fucking joke here. So nothing was going to be done.

It's not waking anyone up. It's just making then angry.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I didn't backpedal one GOD DAMN Time. The fuck is wrong with you?

Yeah. Right.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

This image is truly wonderful and shows exactly what is going on right now. I love it.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

BLM activist Deray McKesson was walking along the side of the road in Baton Rouge when a group of cops rolled up on him like he was on the FBI's Most Wanted list. They wrestled him to the ground and a cop was periscoped telling him to stop resisting arrest. He's an experienced protester, he wasn't resisting. He was cuffed and down on his knees.

Black Lives Matter activist Deray Mckesson arrested while Periscoping

Posted 22 hours ago by Sarah Buhr (@sarahbuhr)Next StoryWhatever happened to 3D printing?

Police arrested more than 200 people marching down the side of the road in Baton Rouge, Louisiana last night, according to several reports, including a strong voice in the Black Lives Matter movement, Deray Mckesson.
    Mckesson, who is very active on social media and police reform projects, was taken into custody Saturday night while walking down the side of the road and filming the protest on Periscope.

The protest was one of several held throughout the nation in support of two black men recently shot to death by police, Alton Sterling and Philando Castile. Protestors within the Black Lives Matter movement have been demanding justice from police over the fatal shootings this past week.
    Protestors where Mckesson was filming were shouting, “No justice, no peace. No racist police” as they walked down the street. Mckesson started mentioning police had been provoking protestors and showed officers of the law stopping those walking down the side of the road on his Periscope video when he was suddenly arrested himself.
    #BatonRouge protest and Deray McKesson’s arrest on Periscope.

Another protestor grabbed Mckesson’s phone and kept filming. The protestor said police told them McKesson was taken into custody for “walking in the middle of the street.” Other protestors continued to Periscope Mckesson’s arrest and discuss what had just happened for 10 minutes after the incident.
    According to the Washington Post, Mckesson was officially charged with “obstructing a highway of commerce.”

The Periscope video clearly shows Mckesson on the side of the road and not in the middle of traffic. Mckesson mentioned in his Periscope that the road the protestors were on did not provide a sidewalk and people were walking down the shoulder of the road for that reason. Mckesson filmed the white line marking the side of the road in his video to show he was not blocking traffic as he walked.
    More than 100 people were also arrested in a St. Paul, Minnesota protest last night for forming a human blockade along I-94, according to the Star Tribune.

It is unclear when Mckesson may be released. However, the arrest has further fueled online outrage from an already tense week of gun violence and protests.
    Update: Mckesson was released from police custody Sunday afternoon.

However, it seems hundreds of others arrested last night have yet to be released.

https://techcrunch.com/2016/07/10/nojusticenopeace/

greysfang likes this.

A protest on a Sunday was dangerous because people might be trying to get to a hospital or to work? Hmm you ever drive in Atlanta during rush hour? If you are bleeding out during it, then it was your time to go. Smells like bullshit with a side of caca to me.
    greysfang and Kittylady like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Cause driving to anywhere in Memphis is ordinarily accomplished with such ease and safety. <eyeroll>.

joebob, you remind me of a few of the 'I'm not racist, but' fuckers on my fb feed who are so butthurt this didn't erupt in violence like they figured it would that they are looking for anything they can grasp onto to shit all over it.

My dads family is from here, uncle is a retired MPD. Was just out of HS when MLK shot and vividly recalls riots in streets here, shit set on fire, people beaten to death, it not being safe to even go out the house (for black or white, but especially black) during. Racial tension for fucking ever since. High as fuck poverty and crime rate currently. I'm nothing short of floored that anyone can't appreciate what a huge deal it was for this city to have a protest of this magnitude and ALL it did was jam up traffic on a bridge for about 4-5 hrs. No deaths, no even arrests!

Can't wait to see what trifling ass made up bullshit I'm gonna read on facebook later today from people who are convinced they are not at all racially biased. This was a goddamned victory for our city jimbob and you need to fucking recognize.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Could the admins rename this thread to include the Dallas tragedy??

There is a youtube video out there that says the CIA may have been involved.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

czb

the CIA may have been involved in which? *confused*

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    the CIA may have been involved in which? *confused*

The murders in St. Paul and Baton Rouge supposedly triggered the CIA to deliberately murder the Dallas cops to discredit BLM.

Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I hate those 'false flag' theories that get thrown around after every tragic event.

^^^^Looks like they've also done them for the Orlando shootings....

Yeah there are people who do them for everything! Nothing is ever as it seems apparently. It's like the crazies that thought Sandy Hook was fake.

Would someone here take the time to explain to me why so many (white) people are offended by the name "Black Life Matters"? I'm at a loss. Yesterday I managed to found myself in two arguments with people who just kept repeating the mantra, "all life matters". To me, BLM is followed by an implied "too" and it makes perfect sense to me. I am not remotely offended by the name as I think it makes an important point and I am at a loss as to why even my ultra liberal friends are upset.

Elite Member

For the most part, it's racists. I don't know about the ultra liberals - they seem to be a pretty easily offended bunch (and I consider myself to be VERY liberal too.)

sparkles and MsDark like this.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information