Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 102
Like Tree293Likes

Thread: Cops Shoot and Kill Unarmed Black Men in Baton Rouge and St. Paul

  1. #61
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,778

    Default

    If some of these motherfuckers had something to do in the mourning, they wouldn't be protesting on a fucking interstate.
    Yes, because one can't possibly do something on Sunday afternoon and be ready for work on Monday morning, you fucking racist.

  2. #62
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Antartica.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Nice racist statement, bitch.
    Yea, cause you live here?

    Yep, white person makes a statement that some fucking liberal gets offended by. O, my. he must be the racist. The whole fucking place around here in this area if a joke. They should've been made to leave a lot earlier. But fuck everyone in traffic. Nobody should be doing this on an interstate.

    I guess everyone should've came out of their cars and sang kumbaya. But somebody might of gotten offended by that to.

  3. #63
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Antartica.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    Yes, because one can't possibly do something on Sunday afternoon and be ready for work on Monday morning, you fucking racist.
    Yep, because this shit ended at like 6 pm.

    Sorry about the double post.

  4. #64
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    32,418

    Default

    STFU. You're lucky people aren't burning fucking cities to the ground. This is what happens when people fight for revolutionary change.
    greysfang, BITTER, Brah and 5 others like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  5. #65
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Antartica.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    STFU. You're lucky people aren't burning fucking cities to the ground. This is what happens when people fight for revolutionary change.
    Yep. That sounds like a smart and sound thing to do.

    One would have to be mentally ill to think doing that is a good idea. We do not need the military roaming the streets because people want to act like fools.
    Last edited by joebob; July 11th, 2016 at 09:45 AM.

  6. #66
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The remaining 25% of my stomach.
    Posts
    20,367

    Default

    Green eggs and ham!!
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

  7. #67
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    32,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    Yep. That sounds like a smart and sound thing to do.

    One would have to be mentally ill to think doing that is a good idea. We do not need the military roaming the streets because people want to act like fools.

    Do you speak with a British accent? Pay taxes to the Crown? No? Thank some citizens that were willing to protest violently. This country has a long history of it.

    What happened in Memphis wasn't violent anyway. And the ambulance thing is disingenuous. Traffic snarls in major cities happen every time there's a pro sports game, and people don't get outraged over it. Ambulances often can't get through, but hey, now it's a problem.

    The BLM protests are critically important. If you disagree with the protest, come out and say so. Donít hide behind a stance that vilifies protesters for blocking emergency vehicles.


    BITTER, czb, greysfang and 7 others like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  8. #68
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Antartica.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    I never said I disagree with the movement or their ability to protest. My issue is with them jamming up traffic. There are videos of seen of people running over others that are protesting this in the streets.

    There is no need for violent action when it comes to this. This needs to be handled with education, not violence.

  9. #69
    Elite Member OrangeSlice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Studying with Master Grumpy Cat
    Posts
    9,286

    Default

    ^How's that worked so far?
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

    "Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

  10. #70
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    32,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    ^How's that worked so far?
    Let's ask Eric Garner. Or Amadou Diallo...
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  11. #71
    czb
    czb is online now
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    12,217

    Default

    actually, i surprised that there aren't more protests. and thankful that there haven't been super violent ones, like after the rodney king beating.

    there are lots of pissed off people in this country, and rightfully so.

  12. #72
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The remaining 25% of my stomach.
    Posts
    20,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Do you speak with a British accent? Pay taxes to the Crown? No? Thank some citizens that were willing to protest violently. This country has a long history of it.
    People forget that most of the nation's history was forged in protest for social change.

    What happened in Memphis wasn't violent anyway. And the ambulance thing is disingenuous. Traffic snarls in major cities happen every time there's a pro sports game, and people don't get outraged over it. Ambulances often can't get through, but hey, now it's a problem.

    The BLM protests are critically important. If you disagree with the protest, come out and say so. Don’t hide behind a stance that vilifies protesters for blocking emergency vehicles.
    Truth, witchcurlgirl!! Some folks seem to think "Black Lives Matter" means ONLY Black Lives Matter. It means to me at least that Black Lives Matter TOO!!!
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

  13. #73
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Antartica.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    I don't think education has been given a chance. Police acadamies need better testing on the psychological aspect of their job.

    Fuck it. Let's just burn everything to the ground. Sounds sensible. Just don't do it here.
    Last edited by joebob; July 11th, 2016 at 10:47 AM.

  14. #74
    Elite Member Brah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,710

    Default

    So you think peaceful protesting on a bridge is equal to burning a town down? That's illogical.

    If it inconveniences people's commute, that sucks, but I think having your son killed inconveniences your life more. Having your father killed inconveniences your life more. Having your mother, sister, daughter killed inconveniences your life more. How many black families are missing family members, because being black is considered inherently threatening? Because police have been killing with no ramifications?

    You're late for something. Too fucking bad. It's peaceful, which is incredible considering what the protest stands for. I wouldn't feel peaceful, if I were crying for the right to LIVE. Maybe the purpose of blocking people's day to day commute is to wake them up, make them incapable of ignoring the issue? Maybe that's the whole fucking point?

  15. #75
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    48,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    I never said I disagree with the movement or their ability to protest. My issue is with them jamming up traffic. There are videos of seen of people running over others that are protesting this in the streets.

    There is no need for violent action when it comes to this. This needs to be handled with education, not violence.

    garysgirl1999 likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. CDAN February 3rd 2015 - Shoot To Kill
    By palta in forum Blind Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: February 4th, 2015, 07:04 AM
  2. Replies: 108
    Last Post: July 17th, 2013, 03:34 PM
  3. Rio gangs shoot down police chopper, 2 cops dead
    By celeb_2006 in forum Politics and Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 17th, 2009, 06:55 PM
  4. Cops kill groom on wedding day
    By mtlebay in forum News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: November 28th, 2006, 11:50 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: August 9th, 2006, 01:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •