Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree293Likes

Thread: Cops Shoot and Kill Unarmed Black Men in Baton Rouge and St. Paul

Elite Member

If some of these motherfuckers had something to do in the mourning, they wouldn't be protesting on a fucking interstate.
    Yes, because one can't possibly do something on Sunday afternoon and be ready for work on Monday morning, you fucking racist.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Nice racist statement, bitch.
    Yea, cause you live here?

Yep, white person makes a statement that some fucking liberal gets offended by. O, my. he must be the racist. The whole fucking place around here in this area if a joke. They should've been made to leave a lot earlier. But fuck everyone in traffic. Nobody should be doing this on an interstate.

I guess everyone should've came out of their cars and sang kumbaya. But somebody might of gotten offended by that to.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    Yes, because one can't possibly do something on Sunday afternoon and be ready for work on Monday morning, you fucking racist.
    Yep, because this shit ended at like 6 pm.

Sorry about the double post.

STFU. You're lucky people aren't burning fucking cities to the ground. This is what happens when people fight for revolutionary change.
    greysfang, BITTER, Brah and 5 others like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    STFU. You're lucky people aren't burning fucking cities to the ground. This is what happens when people fight for revolutionary change.
    Yep. That sounds like a smart and sound thing to do.

One would have to be mentally ill to think doing that is a good idea. We do not need the military roaming the streets because people want to act like fools.
    Last edited by joebob; July 11th, 2016 at 09:45 AM.

Green eggs and ham!!
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    Yep. That sounds like a smart and sound thing to do.

One would have to be mentally ill to think doing that is a good idea. We do not need the military roaming the streets because people want to act like fools.

Do you speak with a British accent? Pay taxes to the Crown? No? Thank some citizens that were willing to protest violently. This country has a long history of it.

What happened in Memphis wasn't violent anyway. And the ambulance thing is disingenuous. Traffic snarls in major cities happen every time there's a pro sports game, and people don't get outraged over it. Ambulances often can't get through, but hey, now it's a problem.

The BLM protests are critically important. If you disagree with the protest, come out and say so. Donít hide behind a stance that vilifies protesters for blocking emergency vehicles.

BITTER, czb, greysfang and 7 others like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Gold Member

I never said I disagree with the movement or their ability to protest. My issue is with them jamming up traffic. There are videos of seen of people running over others that are protesting this in the streets.

There is no need for violent action when it comes to this. This needs to be handled with education, not violence.

^How's that worked so far?
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    ^How's that worked so far?
    Let's ask Eric Garner. Or Amadou Diallo...

czb

actually, i surprised that there aren't more protests. and thankful that there haven't been super violent ones, like after the rodney king beating.

there are lots of pissed off people in this country, and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Do you speak with a British accent? Pay taxes to the Crown? No? Thank some citizens that were willing to protest violently. This country has a long history of it.
    People forget that most of the nation's history was forged in protest for social change.

What happened in Memphis wasn't violent anyway. And the ambulance thing is disingenuous. Traffic snarls in major cities happen every time there's a pro sports game, and people don't get outraged over it. Ambulances often can't get through, but hey, now it's a problem.

The BLM protests are critically important. If you disagree with the protest, come out and say so. Don’t hide behind a stance that vilifies protesters for blocking emergency vehicles.
    Truth, witchcurlgirl!! Some folks seem to think "Black Lives Matter" means ONLY Black Lives Matter. It means to me at least that Black Lives Matter TOO!!!
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Gold Member

I don't think education has been given a chance. Police acadamies need better testing on the psychological aspect of their job.

Fuck it. Let's just burn everything to the ground. Sounds sensible. Just don't do it here.
    Last edited by joebob; July 11th, 2016 at 10:47 AM.

So you think peaceful protesting on a bridge is equal to burning a town down? That's illogical.

If it inconveniences people's commute, that sucks, but I think having your son killed inconveniences your life more. Having your father killed inconveniences your life more. Having your mother, sister, daughter killed inconveniences your life more. How many black families are missing family members, because being black is considered inherently threatening? Because police have been killing with no ramifications?

You're late for something. Too fucking bad. It's peaceful, which is incredible considering what the protest stands for. I wouldn't feel peaceful, if I were crying for the right to LIVE. Maybe the purpose of blocking people's day to day commute is to wake them up, make them incapable of ignoring the issue? Maybe that's the whole fucking point?

Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    I never said I disagree with the movement or their ability to protest. My issue is with them jamming up traffic. There are videos of seen of people running over others that are protesting this in the streets.

There is no need for violent action when it comes to this. This needs to be handled with education, not violence.

garysgirl1999 likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information