Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree293Likes

Thread: Cops Shoot and Kill Unarmed Black Men in Baton Rouge and St. Paul

WTFF is going on!? You have got to be fucking kidding me?!! Again? And then I get home and there's A SECOND ONE?

Both those videos are beyond disturbing! I saw the Louisiana man's 15 yr old son on the news crying uncontrollably today. And that guy in the car....
    HWBL and garysgirl1999 like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

The protests across the country were peaceful and inspiring. Dallas was 2 (as of right now) snipers in camo carrying rifles/AR-15's according to witnesses/pics. Guess these guys when caught will have lawyers hired by Trump or the NRA to protect theirs 2nd ammendment "rights"? I hope they were legally obtained and owned guns so those fuckers (NRA and gun nuts) can be held accountable too.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    WTFF is going on!? You have got to be fucking kidding me?!! Again? And then I get home and there's A SECOND ONE?

Both those videos are beyond disturbing! I saw the Louisiana man's 15 yr old son on the news crying uncontrollably today. And that guy in the car....
    The video of the son sobbing inconsolably broke my heart. That poor boy, and of course, all of the other loved ones of both men.

And now all of the policemen who have been shot and killed in Dallas. This is horrifying, so deeply sad, and infuriating beyond words.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    The protests across the country were peaceful and inspiring. Dallas was 2 (as of right now) snipers in camo carrying rifles/AR-15's according to witnesses/pics. Guess these guys when caught will have lawyers hired by Trump or the NRA to protect theirs 2nd ammendment "rights"? I hope they were legally obtained and owned guns so those fuckers (NRA and gun nuts) can be held accountable too.
    It's legal in Texas to carry an AR15 around with you. Funny how people don't get concerned until it's a black guy carrying it. The one guy who Dallas police tweeted was a suspect has turned out to not actually be a suspect. That's the problem with open-carry laws - you can't tell who's a good guy with a gun and who's the nut shooting at cops. I am so over guns that I don't think anyone deserves to have them. Want to hunt? Get a bow and arrow, you pussy.

Everything about all of this is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    It's legal in Texas to carry an AR15 around with you. Funny how people don't get concerned until it's a black guy carrying it. The one guy who Dallas police tweeted was a suspect has turned out to not actually be a suspect. That's the problem with open-carry laws - you can't tell who's a good guy with a gun and who's the nut shooting at cops. I am so over guns that I don't think anyone deserves to have them. Want to hunt? Get a bow and arrow, you pussy.

Everything about all of this is sad.
    AR15's...marketed directly to guys with small dicks to get their "man card". Fucking ridiculous. Feel free to buy and own and carry 60 muskets mutherfuckers, like the forefathers had and wrote for the "right" for you to own. I am so disgusted right now.

All of what happened is awful. Couldn't believe it when I woke up and saw about the policemen in Dallas getting shot too. It's like a war zone. I hope they are talking BS about having placed bombs.

I've got CNN on now and true, it IS terribly tragic that 5 police officers got killed near the end of the protest march, but one of the presenters was saying something like "This is horrible, this should never have happened. These officers were sons, daughters, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, Americans. We need to never let this happen again." And I'm like "Then what the hell were all these black citizens, some of them were shot IN FRONT OF their loved ones?" Asshats, sorry, but the innuendo was indeed that the police officers lives were more worthy than the victims that were randomly shot because of broken tail lights, for God's sake.

And now this Harry Houck asshat, calling it nonsens that the white cops who shot the black folks (whom he refers to as perpetrators) were racist. Ugh, I can't even put into words how disgusted I am by the statements of this maggot.

Janus likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Now Dallas.
    I feel like we're in a civil war.
    Bluebonnet and holly like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Elite Member

This country is a shit-show insane asylum.

While I was in the gym this morning, CNN announced that one of the snipers had been killed by a robot bomb. That's kind of freaky and while it probably saved the lives of additional officers, I'm not sure what kind of precedent it sets.

I need to stay away from Facebook for a while, fucking ignorant people are making my blood boil. One post was a picture allegedly of Alton Sterling with I assume his two kids holding guns, and the comments were along the lines of "oh yeah, father of the year", "piece of shit", "fucking scumbag". But when you have white kids posing with their assault rifles, that's celebrating and practicing the 2nd amendment?? Fuck that racist shit, I am disgusted with the bulk of society right now. Blaming the BLM movement for the actions of a few while spewing that it's wrong to blame all cops for the actions of a couple, and yet they don't see the racist hypocrisy? Fuck that noise, I am beyond livid and really questioning some friendships right now

This is horrific on so many levels. I don't even know where to begin. Today is a very sad day.
    holly likes this.

This is bad. I'm beginning to really hate the police, like truly hate them. I want to cheer that someone killed a bunch of them last night and that is so so wrong. I don't even know what to do about it.
    garysgirl1999 likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Another thing that bothers me about this (sorry, on a freakin rager here) - why are no cops speaking out against what happened? Like, "hey, what those officers did was uncalled for"? Are they not allowed to? Do they not care? Do they actually agree with the actions taken? I am not anti-cop, I truly believe the majority - while cocky douches at times - are decent people who every day have their asses on the line. But notice all those right-winger nutjobs who shouted "why are no muslims decrying terrorist actions, huh??!!" are conspicuously silent here. I hate to keep spewing "hypocrisy" like a cracked out parrot, but the examples of it in response to recent events just grates my cheese

Was listening yesterday to a bunch of law enforcement types call into one of the radio shows, and nearly all of them justified the cops' actions. I think ONE spoke against the 2 killings. Sick and sad - is that REALLY their mentality? It's getting to be a crime to breathe while black (or any other color that's not white). (Donald Trump sent thoughts and prayers, y'all.) I'm disgusted - and I feel helpless as hell.
    witchcurlgirl and Serendipity like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information