Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree496Likes

Thread: Cop kills unarmed kid in my town

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Again, how does destroying a whole town make things right? "Well they done burned down another town, lets stop being racist." It's never going to happen. People are fucking ignorant assholes.
    They've bashed the shit out of Oakland a gazillion times, it never helps and it never works. In Oakland specifically, a lot of store owners who are people of color themselves have gotten royally fucked over and over. It takes a lot of focus, ambition, smarts and hard work to change the system from within and practically nobody has the patience and force of will to do that. But it's the only way that stands a chance of success.

I'm not being a hypocrite, I mean look at me, I'm not in politics, I'd never, ever be a cop or knock over a 7-11 OR act like a racist shit to anybody. I like a peaceful life. I wish there were fewer people out there with this scary craving for the high of violent catharsis. They'll always find something to justify getting their fix. And then everyone else has to clean up the mess next morning.

Look at what happens when we win the World Series. Same shit, different day. Some people just want to watch things burn.

I hope nobody gets killed tonight.
    Sarzy, JazzyGirl, Liza and 1 others like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Senseless.

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind." - Gandhi
    Cinnamon*Girl likes this.

The father of the prosecutor, Robert McCulloch, was a white cop who was killed by a black suspect when McCulloch was 12. Biased much?

It's said that a DA can get an indictment on a ham sandwich if they want. Huh. This sandwich was on white bread, and McCulloch got exactly the result he wanted.

This is deeply tragic.

Ferguson: No Charges For Officer In Michael Brown's Death : The Two-Way : NPR
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Wrong decision imo, but the people burning stuff are bloody morons. There's no excuse for destroying people's property. They are only hurting the people who live and work there.

Wrong decision and I agree, the DA wasn't looking to get an indictment. At all. I could tell from the second he opened his mouth last night that there wasn't going to an indictment. But, I still can't get behind the burning down of the town. It makes me sad for the people that live there, work there and have their small businesses there. There have to be good, decent people that live there and they don't deserve it.

And now video of the stepfather screaming, "Burn this bitch down!" To the crowd after the decision.

Man, I wish he would not have said this. I wanted the family to avoid any association with the looting and fires.

this could get real interesting if it's true.

Ferguson: Police Mole Helping Anonymous Identify KKK Link with Darren Wilson

A mole within the St Louis County Police Department is feeding information to Anonymous hacktivists trying to prove a link between Darren Wilson and the Ku Klux Klan.

While the world is focused on the fallout from the grand jury decision announced on Monday not to indict Darren Wilson, online activist group Anonymous is continuing its goal of producing conclusive evidence that there is a major link between the Ferguson police department, where Wilson worked and a local brand of the KKK.

Last week Anonymous announced that it had evidence which proved the link but could not publish it as it would endanger the life of the source that provided the information.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

^ I'm not sure they should say anything if they can't provide the evidence. It just stirs up more trouble.

yeah,...that video didn't paint them in the non-violent light they have been portraying to the media. He seemed to want to anger the crowd.

Elite Member

Riots are bad, but where is the outrage over sports celebrations?
    Don't tell me the majority of hockey fans are suddenly black people. I don't believe it. Or is it okay because drunken white 20 somethings are "less dangerous".

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    Riots are bad, but where is the outrage over sports celebrations?
    Don't tell me the majority of hockey fans are suddenly black people. I don't believe it. Or is it okay because drunken white 20 somethings are "less dangerous".
    People should be outraged over the assholes that celebrate a win for their city by burning it down. I know that I am.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

If they killed unarmed young white men with the frequency that they do black one every major city in the US would be in ashes.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I'm hearing there is a group of Ferguson protesors "marching up" I-75 in Detroit right now, being followed by police cars. Wonder where this will go.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

A*O

Don't know if this has already been posted but it's magnificent. Sorry I can't embed but it's a safe YouTube link. Please take a couple of minutes to watch it.

Jonathan Gentry Ferguson Missouri - YouTube
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Thread Information