Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree496Likes

Thread: Cop kills unarmed kid in my town

There would be one less racist piece of shit town on the planet, that's something.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I just knew that bastard would walk free.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    There would be one less racist piece of shit town on the planet, that's something.
    Like that would make a fucking difference. I'm pissed too, but let's be real, if you burned every town down that had a racist, what would be left? Think about it. Disgusting but true.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

God bless this kid's parents. They are calling for calm. I don't think I would be. I think the anger would be too much for me.
    kasippu and deenz like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Like that would make a fucking difference. I'm pissed too, but let's be real, if you burned every town down that had a racist, what would be left? Think about it. Disgusting but true.
    We're not talking about a racist but institutionalized racism. Fuck them all.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Again, how does destroying a whole town make things right? "Well they done burned down another town, lets stop being racist." It's never going to happen. People are fucking ignorant assholes.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Again, one less racist piece of shit town.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Maybe if they burn the fucking town down then things like this will stop.

Cop killed an unarmed kid in a dark stairwell here a few days ago. Uh, how about you pull out a flashlight before you fire your gun. When does it end?

Something is very wrong with the system if a murderer like is let to walk free. But burning a whole town will only put oil on a already very racist fire.
    This comes from the roots, the way these people are educated. IF the parents say it is OK the be racist from the moment you are born , no burning town will change that, in fact it will encourage those feelings. Here it should have started with the justice system that put that douche in jail for murder. I have no idea about the USA justice system but would the parents be able to take this to another court?

Why not burn down towns with pedos, murderers, rapists, thieves, drug dealers, kidnappers, liars and cheaters, too? Shit....no one or no towns/cities would even be left in America. To me that isn't realistic or even a thinkable option.
    Last edited by JadeStar70; November 24th, 2014 at 09:47 PM.

I hope rockchick is safe.
    kasippu, MontanaMama and Butterfly like this.

If those above mentioned pedos, rapists, drug dealers, murderers and kidnappers are the town's power structure and judicial infrastructure then its understandable that people want to light it up.

This DA basically blamed the media and the community for this in his statement tonight. The power structure looks after its own as usual. John Q Public never recieves the same amount of consideration in the investigation of their alledged crimes as the police.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Cops give a damn about a negro? Pull the trigger, kill a nigga, he's a hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Protesters are gathering in New York city...

A crowd gathered around a police cruiser and smashed in all of the windows on the car

Smoke fills the streets after the announcement of the grand jury decision not to indict police officer Darren Wilson

A couple runs away from the riots as tear gas canisters are launched into the crowds

Police have tried to break up the violent crowds by using tear gas on Monday night. The President and U.S. Attorney General have called for restraint from law enforcement in dealing with protesters

Protesters and police officers in riot gear face off on a Ferguson street after the decision was announced

Not proud to be American: Protesters took to defiling the American Flag in response to the decision

Rioters swarmed a liquor store on West Florisant street in Ferguson Monday night in the midst of the protests

Source:Ferguson, Missouri Police officer Darren Wilson WILL NOT face charges for shooting unarmed black teen Michael Brown | Daily Mail Online
    Last edited by yoyoma; November 24th, 2014 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Adding pictures...

^^we've had protests going on here since Saturday. An NYC cop killed an unarmed young man in east new york this weekend. So people are already angry.

If a cop absolutely has to shoot someone, to protect himself or his partner, whatever happened to merely shooting to harm? Shoot the perpetrator in the leg or shoulder to stop him and then slap on the cuffs. There is absolutely no reason to shoot to kill an unarmed person. And most likely no reason to shoot to harm an unarmed person either. Jebus.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Thread Information