Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Congresswoman Shot in Head in Arizona

Jesus he looks old! What a fucking loon. It's truly amazing that Giffords is still alive, really wishing her the best to recover, it's a miracle she survived so far so who knows. That pic a few pages back of the little girl who died is just so sweet, it's so tragic that all of these people including her have died and others are injured because of this psychopath.

eta: it's very unnerving how he just walked in and shot everyone.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    We'll be sure to nominate you for sainthood.
    the patron saint of trolls.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by gristledonna View Post
    And now the back pedaling begins. LOL

We are all responsible for this. Every American that has pointed a finger or lobbed a controversial bullet at the other side in a vicious manner.

To pretend otherwise is disingenuous

This country is by the people for the people of the people. And this is what our country had become in the last few years. Even when Bush was in office it was happening.

And what happened? The guy who did it belongs to no ones neat little box of the "other guys"

Anyone who proclaims otherwise is running away like Macbeth. Pogo said it best.

get fucked. in your right eye by a big green donkey dick. *I'll take the infraction but this poster is fucking nutz*
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ^^ Bullshit.
    vouch
    Quote Originally Posted by gristledonna View Post
    If that makes you feel better. By all means. As for me. The next time I decide to be partisan I'm going to be thinking of the way it has impacted my country. I will take responsibility as do many of my friends.

Not trying to push an agenda. Just an idea of responsibility and the implications.
    You know what, you are a fucking expert on EVERYTHING. Why don't you take a step back and do a little self evaluation. Look up narcissist too.
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    ^^Seriously, you're NightDragon aren't you?
    It's like the most disgusting hybrid of Crumpet + PB + NightDragon x troll shit I've ever seen. I give another week - MAX.
    Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    shut up......shut up......just stfu. You managed to make this entire thread about you. knock it off. Start a blog, but in the meantime, shut up
    VOUCH!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    I's all about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Every.fucking.thread.
    VOUCH
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    get fucked. in your right eye by a big green donkey dick. *I'll take the infraction but this poster is fucking nutz*

It's like the most disgusting hybrid of Crumpet + PB + NightDragon x troll shit I've ever seen. I give another week - MAX.
    What she said, plus don't forget to throw some of the rotten fruit in that mix, I say three days
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I'm just catching up on all this. What a tragedy. I don't think the Tea party started out that way, it started out with actual principles and a cause, but unfortunately was taken over by hellbent hatemongers incited by Palin and her cronies with the racist/violent rhetoric. I actually know quite a few conservatives who initially supported the Tea Party, but had to bow out when the crazy got out of control.

If the Sara Palin connection is proven, then I sincerely hope she is charged with inciting violence...its still a crime.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

The bastard looks maniacally crazy! Did he go to the shooting all shaved and crazy looking? He looks happy too, happy to be crazy!!

Scariest mugshot I've seen. He's nuttier than a fruit and nut bar.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Gold Member

How unsurprising that some are using this tragedy to push their political agenda. This act was the work of one man, yet some are trying to further their political agenda by assigning the blame to Palin & The Tea Party. Unless they ordered a direct hit on Ms. Giffords, I fail to see how they hold any responsibility for this act.

Also, if the shooter is legitimately insane, as it sounds like he is, there is no way he can be given life in prison or the death penalty for this act, right? The way it works is that he is committed to a mental institution?

Quote Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
    How unsurprising that some are using this tragedy to push their political agenda. This act was the work of one man, yet some are trying to further their political agenda by assigning the blame to Palin & The Tea Party. Unless they ordered a direct hit on Ms. Giffords, I fail to see how they hold any responsibility for this act.

Also, if the shooter is legitimately insane, as it sounds like he is, there is no way he can be given life in prison or the death penalty for this act, right? The way it works is that he is committed to a mental institution?

2917.01 Inciting to violence.

(A) No person shall knowingly engage in conduct designed to urge or incite another to commit any offense of violence, when either of the following apply:
    (1) The conduct takes place under circumstances that create a clear and present danger that any offense of violence will be committed;
    (2) The conduct proximately results in the commission of any offense of violence.
    (B) Whoever violates this section is guilty of inciting to violence. If the offense of violence that the other person is being urged or incited to commit is a misdemeanor, inciting to violence is a misdemeanor of the first degree. If the offense of violence that the other person is being urged or incited to commit is a felony, inciting to violence is a felony of the third degree.
    Effective Date: 07-01-1996

Unforunately the inciting to violence laws are written very vaguely and are hard to prove because Palin has been guilty of this for quite some time now.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

How unsurprising that some are using this tragedy to push their political agenda.
    How unsurprising to see you here supporting the racists.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I totally agree with the above statement. It gives this guy excuses for why he did it, when in reality I think he was just a sick fuck. Pretty much now his lawyers will have a bevy of reasons for his killing spree...( I don't mean just on GR, but every news outlet I've seen)

I honestly hope he offs himself in jail and saves taxpayers the hassle of keeping him comfortable in a mental ward.

P.S. I'm not supporting anything, just stating my honest opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I guess I would ask, where is the line? When "politicians" (although it seems to me to more the publicity whores) push and push and push violent rhetoric, insane and unsubstantiated theories and use highly emotionally charged words like communist, nazi, enemy, reload, etc. when would they bear some responsibility to acknowledge that their words can have an effect on the listeners? Yes, this young man seems terribly disturbed and criminally insane, but isn't it possible that because of such violent imagery in every day media communications that someone who is already severely unbalanced might think that his inclination towards violence would be accepted in society? Perhaps even applauded by some?

No one is looking to let this man excuse his way out of responsibility for his own actions. However, I'm not willing to let the Palins, Becks and Limbaughs of the world excuse themselves from gassing the flames and then being shocked that what they've espoused has come to fruition.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I guess I would ask, where is the line? When "politicians" (although it seems to me to more the publicity whores) push and push and push violent rhetoric, insane and unsubstantiated theories and use highly emotionally charged words like communist, nazi, enemy, reload, etc. when would they bear some responsibility to acknowledge that their words can have an effect on the listeners? Yes, this young man seems terribly disturbed and criminally insane, but isn't it possible that because of such violent imagery in every day media communications that someone who is already severely unbalanced might think that his inclination towards violence would be accepted in society? Perhaps even applauded by some?

No one is looking to let this man excuse his way out of responsibility for his own actions. However, I'm not willing to let the Palins, Becks and Limbaughs of the world excuse themselves from gassing the flames and then being shocked that what they've espoused has come to fruition.
    This to the eleventy!
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Amen and hallelujah.

Thread Information