Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Congresswoman Shot in Head in Arizona

Vouch!
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    ^^Seriously, you're NightDragon aren't you?
    Just out of interest I looked at Nightdragon's profile. I thought they were banned but they're not.

No I didn't think she'd been banned, just stopped posting and then (perhaps) has picked a new name.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I always thought that was weird^^ b/c she came on strong -posting maniac- and then all of a sudden, abrupt halt!
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Nope I'm not NightDragon. Just a newbie but you've got me curious now. Runs to search NightDragons posts.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ^ Perhaps the good that will come from this is that the political weaponry will make some open their eyes and realize the tea party is indeed based on hate.

Doubtful. Those who support her will see her as a victim in all of this. Can you imagine? She may gain support because of this.

Ugh. I feel pukey again.

*passes CornFlake a Tums*

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

* follows up with a barf bag *
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    *passes CornFlake a Tums*
    *accepts it gratefully*

Quote Originally Posted by gristledonna View Post
    If that makes you feel better. By all means. As for me. The next time I decide to be partisan I'm going to be thinking of the way it has impacted my country. I will take responsibility as do many of my friends.

Not trying to push an agenda. Just an idea of responsibility and the implications.
    I's all about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Every.fucking.thread.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    I's all about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Every.fucking.thread.
    +1, this, eleventyyyyyyy, and WORD
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Loughner disruptive, talked of death, former classmates say

Warning. There is a scary ass pic of this bastard over on the url I provided from the AZ Central Newspaper...

Jared Loughner was described by Pima Community College students alternately as a nice kid and a troublemaker who disrupted math class by blurting out questions about the end of the world.

At a summer class in July, other students pitied the adjunct professor who had to deal with the constant interruptions from Loughner, 22, who now stands accused of shooting 20 people, including Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, in Tucson Saturday.

Mark DeBeliso, 19, said Loughner shouted out questions six or seven times during a 90-minute class. The outbursts concerned the apocalypse and death, DeBeliso said.

"It was the kind of stuff where you'd stop and think, 'What in the world is this kid talking about?"

When Pima Community College professor Ben McGahee reprimanded him, Loughner "would sit there with a grin on his face and mumble something to himself," DeBeliso said.

Loughner usually wore blue jeans and white T-shirts and didn't finish the six-week class, stopping after about three weeks, said Tim Damron, 19, who also took the algebra course.

Damron said he and fellow students would tell Loughner to "shut up" in defense of the professor.

"We were trying to stick up for him (the professor) because Jared didn't respect the teacher. We would tell him to shut up because he was rude," Damron said.

Damron, like another student interviewed who knew Loughner from high school, said he never saw a violent side to Loughner.

When he learned of Loughner's arrest in the mass shooting, Damron said, "I was in shock."

"He would say stuff and act out in class, but I not for a moment would think her would shoot 20 people," Damron said.

Loughner's behavior was erratic, said DeBeliso. One day he came to class with his hair shaved and there were cuts in his head as if he had shaved it with a disposable razor.

Angel Amado, a sophomore who took the same algebra class as DeBeliso and Damron, said Loughner was smirking "all the time" and would laugh and giggle randomly.

Loughner would protest quizzes or tests to his professor, Amado said: "He would tell the teacher, 'We don't need to take quizzes, how do I know you're not trying to brainwash me?' "

Amado, 20, said his classmates started noticing Loughner because he would act out.

Chris Walker, another PCC sophomore, said Loughner came to house for dinner "all the time." Loughner liked heavy metal and classic rock music and was a "big video gamer," said Walker, 19.

"He was the nicest kid, quietest guy," said Walker.

Sheesh. I know you warned us, but that pic freaked me out. He's sick. Seriously.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Hit By Ban Bus!

That is one scary picture. I cannot believe he is only 22 years old. He is all kinds of evil crazy in it.

I've never known anyone to "act out" in a community college class when I go to school. You'd think by that time, people would be mature enough to behave in a college course. I can't blame the other students or the professor for fearing this dude sitting in their classroom. Who knows; if this hadn't happen, we'd probably be talking about this guy shooting up his classmates.

Thread Information