Page 99 of 102 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102 LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1527
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony's Trial Begins

I love that mental image.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Zenaida was on Dr. Phil recently telling her story. I hope she wins her case.

fgg

Jose Baez Reveals Casey Anthony's 'Serious Mental Health Issues' in New Book

Casey Anthony's lawyer Jose Baez says she lived in a "fantasy world" in his soon-to-be-released book.

In Presumed Guilty, Casey Anthony: The Inside Story, Baez writes that Anthony's lies to police weren't proof of her guilt but, instead, revealed someone who had "serious mental health issues," according to a copy obtained by the Associated Press.

"I wrote the book because there was so much that people didn't know, and still don't know," Baez tells PEOPLE. "This book is more than 420 pages of nothing but the inside story. I think people's reaction will be surprised at how much they don't know. My goal wasn't to change anyone's minds. My goal was to tell the story and if people change their minds, it will be because [they learned] more facts."

For instance, describing in the book why the Florida mother took police officers to Universal Studios to look for her daughter, Caylee, Baez writes that detectives should have realized, " 'Wait a minute, we're not dealing with someone who is playing with a full deck.' "

Anthony originally told police that Caylee was taken by a babysitter and that she had been searching for her for more than a month before reporting Caylee missing.

During the trial, Baez argued that Caylee accidentally drowned in the family's swimming pool while Casey and her father, George, were at home, and that George allegedly hid the body. (George denied the defense's allegations that he was involved in and covered up Caylee's death.)

Baez also details in the 421-page book (out July 3) why Casey never testified at her own trial.

"We had everything to lose and very little to gain," he writes.

In it, he also criticizes the media, Prosecutor Jeff Ashton and some of Judge Belvin Perry's rulings, though he does appreciate the fact that the judge allowed him to pick a fair jury. Baez also reveals that Casey had a cheeseburger, French fries and milkshake from Steak 'n Shake for her first meal after being released from jail.

Then, he writes, she flew via private plane to St. George Island on the Florida Panhandle before going to New York. Anthony is now in Florida serving her probation sentence.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Jose Baez Reveals Casey Anthony's 'Serious Mental Health Issues' in New Book

In it, he also criticizes the media, Prosecutor Jeff Ashton and some of Judge Belvin Perry's rulings, though he does appreciate the fact that the judge allowed him to pick a fair jury..

Oh puh-leez - Ashton and Perry had to carry Baez's incompetent deadbeat ass throughout the entire trial. Also the bastard kept breaking the judge's orders to keep the trial going as long as he could, and he got away with it because Perry is known for bending over backwards to let the defendant get every opportunity owed by the law. Baez is so unfathomably stupid he almost caused a mistrial at one point by mentioning something he wasn't supposed to!

And Casey Anthony was functioning perfectly well when she was forging checks in her mother and friend's signitures, keeping multiple stories going to keep her mother, her friend and her boyfriend from knowing what what she was doing with Caylee in her freetime... but most importantly, when the detectives called her bluff and she was leading them down that hallway, she did turn around and admit she was lying - she knew she was lying, so she wasn't mother-fucking delusional! So fuck you, Baez, and your book of bullshit.
    MsChiff, Jadestone and Jazzy64 like this.
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

people with mental illness can function. functioning doesn't mean you're not nuts, or competent to stand trial.
    she's a total mythomaniac - of course she's mental.
    MsChiff and Seapharris7 like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

mythomaniac I love that word

mjw
    Elite Member

Casey Anthony is reportedly wearing a constant reminder of her daughter, Caylee – a necklace that contains cremated remains of the deceased two-year-old.

According to People, the locket containing Caylee's ashes was a gift to the 26-year-old from her mom, Cindy. The magazine also reports Cindy Anthony wears a matching necklace.

"Casey told me it was the way the Anthony women would be together forever," an unnamed friend of Casey Anthony said, according to People.

The little girl's remains were found in December 2008 near the family home about six months after she was last seen. Casey initially told police that a fictitious babysitter kidnapped the child. But during her trial for murder, her defense claimed that Caylee drowned in the family's pool and said Casey never informed authorities that the girl died. On July 5, 2011, a jury of seven women and five men acquitted Casey Anthony of murdering Caylee.
    Anthony has maintained a relatively low-profile since her release from jail. It was not until early last month that she finally broke her silence to Piers Morgan. Anthony told Morgan she did not kill Caylee and expressed regrets about how she handled the investigation, including the lies she admittedly told police about her daughter's whereabouts.
    "I was 22. I was scared and confused with life in general, not having a direction. ... I'm ashamed in many ways of the person that I was," she told Morgan by phone.

Anthony's criminal defense attorney, Jose Baez, also recently revealed his take on the Anthony case in his new book, "Presumed Guilty, Casey Anthony: The Inside Story." The last chapter in the book is titled, "A Prisoner In Her Own Freedom" – something Baez describes in great detail.

"I just hope ... that one day she will be allowed to live in peace," Baez wrote. "She was found not guilty by a jury of her peers, by a jury that made so many sacrifices, and to attack her and criticize her after she had the finality of a trial is not justice. It goes against everything we as American's believe in."
    Neither Cindy Anthony nor Casey Anthony's attorney, J. Cheney Mason, immediately returned calls for comment from The Huffington Post.

Casey Anthony Wears Caylee's Cremated Remains Around Her Neck, Report Says

I hate this cunt.
    Jazzy64 likes this.

mjw
    Elite Member

Another article about the case:

Jose Baez who’s known for being the attorney of murder mom Casey Anthony has written his own book to tell the world what happened from his point of view. According to Radaronline, at some point in the book he actually mentions that his client’s car smelled like a “dead body!”. His book, just in case you’re interested in knowing, is titled “Presumed Guilty, Casey Anthony: the Inside Story”. I can tell you one thing, this is not a book I will be running out to buy.

Casey was acquitted a year ago for murdering her very own daughter Caylee. During the trial there were several witnesses put on the stand that testified they had smelled decomposition in the trunk of her car. In his book Jose Baez claims the first time he took a look in the trunk of Casey’s car he said, “I could smell something rotten, I had been to a morgue before and my first impression was that this smelled like a dead body. I smelled something else, a chemical-like substance. If you took a good strong whiff, it almost hurt your nostrils. ‘Oh my God,’ I thought. ‘I’m going to have to talk to Casey about taking a plea.’”

Not only did Jose think the trunk smelled like a dead body, Casey’s father George Anthony, testified that when he went and picked up his daughter’s car from the impound lot there was a weird smell that caught his attention “something that you would never forget.” Casey’s mother, Cindy Anthony, called 911 in 2008 sometime around July and told the operator “There’s something wrong. I found my daughter’s car today and it smells like there’s been a dead body in the damn car!”

Finally Jose spoke to a forensic expert expert to ask for a confirmation as to whether the smell in Casey’s car was from a dead body. The expert told him, “You never know whether its decomposing garbage or a decomposing body.”

Consequently, Jose had his answer and did not need to talk to Casey about taking a plea.

Read more at the link.
    Report: Casey Anthony's Trunk Smelled Like A Dead Body | Celeb Dirty Laundry

That bastard knew exactly what had been in that trunk. Vile piece of trash.

From radaronline....
    Casey Anthonys Attorney Jose Baez Said Her Car Trunk Smelled Like A Dead Body
    July 3, 2012 | 8:00pm EDT

Full Size Image
    By Alexis Tereszcuk** - Radar Entertainment Editor

Casey Anthonys attorney Jose Baez has written a tell-all book and in a shocking revelation he says that when he first looked into his client's car, which the prosecution maintained her daughter Caylees body was hidden in, he thought he smelled a dead body!

Casey was acquitted in 2011 of murdering Caylee, but during her trial prosecutors presented several witnesses that testified to the smell of decomposition in the trunk of her Pontiac Sunfire.

PHOTOS: Casey Anthony's Secret Wild Life

In Presumed Guilty, Casey Anthony: The Inside Story Baez recalled the first time he looked in the car trunk.

I could smell something rotten," he wrote. "I had been to a morgue before and my first impression was that this smelled like a dead body. I smelled something else, a chemical-like substance. If you took a good strong whiff, it almost hurt your nostrils. 'Oh my God,' I thought. 'Im going to have to talk to Casey about taking a plea.'"

PHOTOS: Casey Anthony Laughs In Court

George Anthony testified that when he went to pick up his daughters car from the impound lot, he smelled something that you would never forget, and said a prayer hoping he wouldnt find Caylees body when he opened the trunk.

When Caseys mother Cindy Anthony** called 9-1-1 in July 2008 she frantically told the operator There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!

PHOTOS: Casey Anthony Released From Jail**

Baez said he consulted forensic expert Henry Lee, asking him, Does this car smell like a human body? and Lee said, You never know whether its decomposing garbage or a decomposing body.

Caseys attorney said this was the answer he was looking for.

PHOTOS: Celebs Involved In Murder**

I was extremely relieved, he wrote in the book.
    Free Charmed.

How do you live with yourself, knowing you got an intentionally deceptive and obviously guilty client off for murdering their own child? Do you just brush it off as being part of the job? Do you just give your conscience away?
    *DIVA! and Jazzy64 like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

This is disgusting!! Whole thing made me sick...reading his words!! I hope he only one copy!! Piece of shit
    Jazzy64 likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Ita this Baez jerk is an asshole with zero conscience but about the smell of decomp...Several weeks ago there was a weird black suv parked in the same spot in my neighborhood for more than a week, had parking tickets collecting on the window. I parked across the street from it one time and there was a horrible smell, I couldn't pinpoint it coming from the suv, to me it smelled like decomposing trash, I thought it was coming from the sewer right next to it.

Turns out there had been a dead body in the SUV for over a week. Way creepy, I'd walked the dog everyday past this thing. I thought it smelled like the inside of a dumpster that's never been cleaned. I couldn't tell the difference.

Why isn't this evil bitch dead yet?
    mjw likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Turns out there had been a dead body in the SUV for over a week. Way creepy, I'd walked the dog everyday past this thing. I thought it smelled like the inside of a dumpster that's never been cleaned. I couldn't tell the difference.
    Have you ever smelled a dead body before? That's how Casey's dad (former cop) and the tow truck recognized the smell, because they'd experienced it before in their work and said it's something you never forget. Never experienced it myself, so IDK.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Casey Anthony is reportedly wearing a constant reminder of her daughter, Caylee – a necklace that contains cremated remains of the deceased two-year-old.

According to People, the locket containing Caylee's ashes was a gift to the 26-year-old from her mom, Cindy. The magazine also reports Cindy Anthony wears a matching necklace.

"Casey told me it was the way the Anthony women would be together forever," an unnamed friend of Casey Anthony said, according to People.

The little girl's remains were found in December 2008 near the family home about six months after she was last seen. Casey initially told police that a fictitious babysitter kidnapped the child. But during her trial for murder, her defense claimed that Caylee drowned in the family's pool and said Casey never informed authorities that the girl died. On July 5, 2011, a jury of seven women and five men acquitted Casey Anthony of murdering Caylee.
    Anthony has maintained a relatively low-profile since her release from jail. It was not until early last month that she finally broke her silence to Piers Morgan. Anthony told Morgan she did not kill Caylee and expressed regrets about how she handled the investigation, including the lies she admittedly told police about her daughter's whereabouts.
    "I was 22. I was scared and confused with life in general, not having a direction. ... I'm ashamed in many ways of the person that I was," she told Morgan by phone.

Anthony's criminal defense attorney, Jose Baez, also recently revealed his take on the Anthony case in his new book, "Presumed Guilty, Casey Anthony: The Inside Story." The last chapter in the book is titled, "A Prisoner In Her Own Freedom" – something Baez describes in great detail.

"I just hope ... that one day she will be allowed to live in peace," Baez wrote. "She was found not guilty by a jury of her peers, by a jury that made so many sacrifices, and to attack her and criticize her after she had the finality of a trial is not justice. It goes against everything we as American's believe in."
    Neither Cindy Anthony nor Casey Anthony's attorney, J. Cheney Mason, immediately returned calls for comment from The Huffington Post.

Casey Anthony Wears Caylee's Cremated Remains Around Her Neck, Report Says

I hate this cunt.

Me too! Cindy Anthony is delusional as well. The "Anthony" women can be together! Well they all could have been together if Casey hadn't murdered that sweet little baby! I am still in shock over that verdict. The only reason she is out is because of that jury. .. unbelievable. I take pleasure in the fact that she WILL be going to HELL and the sooner the better!

Thread Information