Page 97 of 102 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1527
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony's Trial Begins

What I was saying is that if that was her truth, she would have shared it with Jose. There is no way in the world that he would have gone to blaming dad/brother when he had date rape at his disposal. Date rape is far more plausible than multi-decade sexual abuse from her cop dad and brother. Jose threw everything including the kitchen sink at the wall hoping something would stick, and he didn't include that Caylee was the result of rape? She's making up more shit of attention.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

So he as her attorney would not have had access to the mental health evaluation report and seen it there?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I don't know about that. From what we know about Casey, she seems to know she's a psycho liar, so she may not have signed a release of her mental health records to Jose if she was going to be making shit up. But a full release of all medical and mental health records is fairly standard in the attorney retaining process.

I presumed that he did have access to this information and my argument is that he knew it was crap or he would have used it in his throw everything at the wall opening argument.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    So he as her attorney would not have had access to the mental health evaluation report and seen it there?
    If Baez had access to the reports, it goes against what he said at trial. See below:

Anthony also talked to the doctors about Zenaida Gonzalez, the woman she said was her nanny and accused of abducting Caylee. In the depositions, her response contradicted what her defense team told the jury in her murder trial. During the trial, Anthonyís team said she made up the story about Gonzalez, but sixth months earlier, Anthony told psychiatrists that she used Gonzalez as a nanny, but Gonzalez just didnít kidnap Caylee.
    The pyschiatrists' reports say that Zenaida was a real person, but that she didn't kidnap Caylee. Did Casey Anthony later on tell Baez that she lied to the psychiatrists and that there was no Zenaida?

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    What I was saying is that if that was her truth, she would have shared it with Jose. There is no way in the world that he would have gone to blaming dad/brother when he had date rape at his disposal. Date rape is far more plausible than multi-decade sexual abuse from her cop dad and brother. Jose threw everything including the kitchen sink at the wall hoping something would stick, and he didn't include that Caylee was the result of rape? She's making up more shit of attention.
    Yes, but he had to explain away her bizarre behavior...the lying, the stealing, the partying, the made up nanny, the not reporting her daughter's disappearance/death for 31 days. He used childhood sexual abuse as a reason for her "disconnect" following Caylee's "drowning." He was also able to draw George into the story as the Puppetmaster, painting Casey as a mere witness, NOT the person who disposed of Caylee's remains.

No way would a date rape explain away all that. If anything, imo, it would have given an explanation for WHY Casey hated Caylee enough to kill her. Because she was the product of rape, and a child Casey never wanted. (Not that I believe this version either, it's more Casey playing the innocent victim--she wasn't responsible for Caylee's death, now she wasn't even responsible for her conception...)
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Good points Trixie.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Yes, but he had to explain away her bizarre behavior...the lying, the stealing, the partying, the made up nanny, the not reporting her daughter's disappearance/death for 31 days. He used childhood sexual abuse as a reason for her "disconnect" following Caylee's "drowning." He was also able to draw George into the story as the Puppetmaster, painting Casey as a mere witness, NOT the person who disposed of Caylee's remains.

No way would a date rape explain away all that. If anything, imo, it would have given an explanation for WHY Casey hated Caylee enough to kill her. Because she was the product of rape, and a child Casey never wanted. (Not that I believe this version either, it's more Casey playing the innocent victim--she wasn't responsible for Caylee's death, now she wasn't even responsible for her conception...)
    This is exactly what I was thinking--almost gives her a motive (other than wanting to party and have no responsibilities).

I agree Trixie. And I also think the experts didnt believe her & if the defense used her depositions, they would have called the experts to the stand. And the jury may have seen their doubt, or the prosecution would have asked if they believed her.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

well it looks like she will tell be talking soon (for a million bucks). thedirty offered her 350k and they turned them down saying they already had 1m deal in place

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I HATE this stupid bitch whoreface!

Love the tags on this thread.

CaseyAnthonyReceives$1MillionOfferForInterview

27 340

Posted on Jan 18, 2012 @ 09:00AM print it send it

By Radar Staff
    Casey Anthony has another million dollar decision to make.
    A Florida law firm representing a group of Hollywood producers is looking to revisit talks with the notorious ‘Tot Mom’ for her first one-on-one interview following her split with attorney Jose Baez earlier this month.
    In the letter dated Tuesday, the firm of Cohen & Kuvin tells Anthony's new attorney, J. Cheney Mason, that all sides had previously agreed to the big money deal until Baez pulled out of it. They go on to say that with Baez no longer in the mix, they're still interested in getting a deal done.
    "Time is of the essence," the firm says.
    DOCUMENT: Check Out The $1 Million Offer To Casey Anthony
    California-based producer Al Taylor -- who’s worked on behalf of The Jerry Springer Show in the past -- had previously been linked to a potential million dollar deal for a chat with the Ohio native. (Springer has denied his show was involving in making any such offer to Anthony.)
    Casey, 25, was let off the hook on charges of first-degree murder, aggravated manslaughter and aggravated child abuse in the 2008 death of her daughter Caylee, when a Florida jury found her not guilty in July 2011. Casey -- currently on probation for a check fraud conviction -- subsequently resurfaced in a video blog released earlier this month (recorded on October 13, 2011) in which she said she's adopted a dog, and that her life's become "surreal" since the end of her trial.

CaseyAnthonyResurfacesInStrangeVideoDiary:ThingsAreStartingToLookUp

76 155

Posted on Jan 05, 2012 @ 07:15AM print it send it
    Landov

By Neil Woulfe - Radar Senior [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]News [COLOR=blue !important]Director[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Notorious ‘Tot Mom’ Casey Anthony -- whose trial for the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee made worldwide headlines last summer -- has resurfaced in a strange video diary just posted on YouTube.
    In the black-and-white video, the usually dark-haired Anthony sports a blonde bob and wears funky black-framed glasses.
    Anthony, 25, says she recorded the four minute, 19-second video on Thursday, October 13, 2011; it’s not known why the video was only posted online now or who, in fact, posted it.
    PHOTOS: Casey Anthony's Secret Wild Life
    In the video, Anthony talks about how she’s just beginning to “figure out” her new computer and says she’s “liking it so far…”
    "I'm extremely excited that I'll be able to Skype and obviously keep a video log, take some [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]pictures[/COLOR][/COLOR], and then I have something that I can finally call mine," she says.
    "It's been a long time since I've been able to call something mine and now I have something, even if it's as silly as saying I have a computer and a camera and a phone."
    PHOTOS: Casey Anthony Released From Jail
    She notes that she paid for the computer, but that the camera was a gift.
    Anthony -- who doesn’t give any specifics about her location -- says she’ll be there several more months until her probation for check fraud is completed.
    “This has been such a blessing in so many ways,” she says, adding “now I have someone to talk to, other than the poor [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]dog[/COLOR][/COLOR], which I’ve adopted.”
    PHOTOS: Celebs Involved In Murder
    While Anthony never mentions Caylee in the video, she briefly reflected on the past.
    "It's just a little surreal how much things have changed since July, and how many things haven't changed," she says. "But the good thing is that things are starting to look up and things are starting to change in a good way. I just hope that things stay good and that they only get better."
    Anthony wraps up the video by promising more posts.
    Watch the video on Radaronline.com
    "This is the first of many, and I'm looking forward to this," Anthony says. "It's a little scary, because I hate being on camera. But I need to conquer that fear at some point, and this is a good start."
    As RadarOnline.com has previously reported, Anthony was charged with first degree murder in Caylee’s death; the little girl was reported missing in June 2008 and her remains were found six months later.
    On July 5, she was acquitted of murder, but convicted on four counts of perjury for lying to authorities.
    She was released from jail on July 17 and eventually ordered back to Florida to serve a year’s probation for an earlier check fraud conviction.

NewVideoOfCaseyAnthony:NeverBeforeSeenPhotos

Posted on Jan 05, 2012 @ 06:00PM print it send it
    YouTube.com

By Amber Goodhand - Radar Reporter
    After a bizarre video of Casey Anthony hit the Internet on Thursday, RadarOnline.com has discovered a new video touting never-before-seen photos of her while she's "been in hiding."
    The video was posted on YouTube on Thursday afternoon by the same person who was first to post the other Casey video, and states:
    PHOTOS: Never-Before-Seen Images Of Casey Anthony Surface On The Web
    "Casey Anthony is in hiding. These are photos that Casey gave to her 'friends' online."
    Three-quarters of the way through the video, there's one photo where Casey appears to be in a bar or restaurant. And while most of the photos show Casey with her usual brown hair, there is one where she has her short, blonde hair.
    PHOTOS: Casey Anthony's Secret Wild Life
    Casey's parents, George and Cindy Anthony reacted to the first video that was leaked saying they were worried the videos may "endanger their daughter."

ReallyHappyCaseyAnthony:'I'mMakingSomeGoodChangesForMe,ForMyself'

Posted on Feb 07, 2012 @ 06:20AM print it send it
    Landov

By Amber Goodhand - Radar Reporter
    After six months in hiding, Casey Anthony reappeared last month when video footage of her was leaked online, and now new details have emerged in a nearly two minute video viewed exclusively by RadarOnline.com.
    Casey talks about focusing on herself, finding things she likes to do, her changing looks, her dog Smooch and being happy — but again, no mention of Caylee.
    "I'm starting to make some changes, some good changes for me, for myself," Casey says in the video dated November 6, 2011.
    PHOTOS: Celebs Who Have Done Jail Time
    "I'm starting to figure out the things that I like, that I want…"
    At one point in the video Casey makes reference to someone she frequently spends time with, saying, "I spent an amazing weekend with (edited out).
    "It's good to be back…it's good to be home…it's good to be with my Smooch."
    PHOTOS: Celebrities Who Died In Bizarre Circumstances
    Casey, 25, can't help but express how happy she is with her life right now -- noting that "it's about time!"
    "I'm just really starting to feel good about a lot of things. It's about time," she says.
    "I'm really starting to like the way things are going and where they're are going.
    PHOTOS: Celebs Who Died Young
    "I'm just happy. I'm really happy."
    The video appears to have been shot in the same location as the first one, but her hair is red and she's wearing a different style of glasses.

Free Charmed.

Fuck Casey Anthony. She deserves zero happiness ever. Bitch ought to be on death row right now.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Fuck Casey Anthony, cause you know why? Fuck her, that's why.
    My sentiments exactly!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I hate even hearing this bitchs name. She is a hooker wanna-be, and is all about her and the attention she can get.

Thread Information