Page 96 of 102 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1527
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony's Trial Begins

YOU WOULD THINK!!!

I watched about 14 seconds and had to stop before I threw my laptop across the room.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Fuck Casey Anthony, cause you know why? Fuck her, that's why.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Casey Anthony
    I Got Pregnant with Caylee
    After I Was Raped

Casey Anthony said she was raped at a party when she was 18 and that's how she conceived Caylee -- this according to Casey's former psychiatrist

The psychiatrist -- Dr. Jeff Danziger -- recounts the allegation in his deposition, which was just unsealed today by a Florida judge.

In the deposition, Danziger cites an interview he had with Casey in November 2010 -- claiming, "Two beers, possibly given another drug. Woke up passed out ... Don't remember anything at a party, age 18. This is how she said she got pregnant."

Danziger claims Casey did not know the identity of the father.

According to Danziger's tests, Casey showed no signs of mental illness.

Casey Anthony's Lawyer
    I QUIT!
    Casey Anthony is on her own ... 'cause the attorney who got her off murder charges has decided to REMOVE HIMSELF from Anthony's legal team.

Anthony first hooked up with Jose Baez while she was in jail -- and heard other inmates raving about his work.

It's unclear why Baez tendered his resignation ... though it's rumored the two were having a falling out after Anthony's private video diaries surfaced online.

Story developing ...
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I have to admit, I made a point of not paying attention to this entire story as I can't stand to read about children being killed, but last night on Nightline (I believe) there was a 5 minute story about this and her lawyer said she claimed the daughter was conceived from a rape at a party where she was drunk, or by her father. DNA testing proved her father was not the father of her child.

What the hell?!

I thought they DNA tested her brother, not her Dad. I may be wrong on this though.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I thought they DNA tested her brother, not her Dad. I may be wrong on this though.
    The show I watched last night interviewed the father prior and he denied ever touching her inappropriately and then they said he was tested and it came back as negative.

She probably said both her father and brother raped her. The father was shown in court and looked angry when the verdict was read; he left very quickly after that.

Both were tested and excluded.

Okay. I wasn't quite sure on George. Thanks.

So now, when we've all but forgotten about her, she's going to come with a rape claim? There is no way in the world that her attorney wouldn't have used rape in her defense. This girl is repugnant

Since her attorney quit, her next attempt will be that he raped her.

Where's a Jinkasaurus when you need one?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Okay. I wasn't quite sure on George. Thanks.
    I think the reason some people don't know about the George Anthony test was because Jose Baez tried to bring up the Lee Anthony DNA test at trial, which led to a really heated sidebar. Then, when the jury was brought back in, Baez asked about the Lee Anthony DNA test with the expert witness, but for some reason never mentioned George Anthony.

George was contributing to his bill?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

i still haven't read this thread so i don't know if this was posted before, but i bet you guys will love this site, especially the post that's called "Casey Anthony’s Awesomeness – “Jealousy Fuel” for the masses!"...

Casey Anthony Is Innocent .com - We are the #1 Casey Anthony Fan site - Exposing the MYTHS, LIES & BS - and uncovering the TRUTH about the Casey Anthony Trial & Celebrating the Innocence, Freedom and Total Awesomeness of Casey Anthony!
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

It's difficult to tell whether the site is a put on or not. After reading their theory of what really happened, I would tend to think that the person who manages the site cannot be serious.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    There is no way in the world that her attorney wouldn't have used rape in her defense.

Quoted for truth. Jose The Clown Baez would have been all up in it. Casey Anthony is a liar; she lies about everything. Only an idiot would believe anything she says.

The state had to test DNA of George and Lee Anthony to quell the baseless rumours of incest. Baez made George the fall guy who molested his young daughter and threw Caylee's body into the woods after an "accidental drowning" - after duct taping the corpse of course. Sadly the jury was full of gullible inbred turds.
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    So now, when we've all but forgotten about her, she's going to come with a rape claim? There is no way in the world that her attorney wouldn't have used rape in her defense. This girl is repugnant

Since her attorney quit, her next attempt will be that he raped her.

Where's a Jinkasaurus when you need one?
    The rape claim came up in her meetings with the psychiatrist who determined she was fit to stand trial and not crazy. Those records have just been released. That means her attorney did know and did not use it. Casey isn't suddenly saying it either. It's only out because the records were released to the public.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information