Page 95 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1527
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony's Trial Begins

fgg

Casey Anthony Says Her Life Has Become 'Surreal'

Thanks for liking PEOPLE's "Casey Anthony Says Her Life Has Become 'Surreal'". Like PEOPLE on Facebook for breaking news, celebrity pictures, exclusive deals and more!

Casey Anthony says it's weird being on camera, but that's not the weirdest thing about her just-surfaced video diary.

For the first time since her July acquittal of murdering her daughter Caylee, Anthony is speaking out and showing her face in a personal video diary she says she recorded in October.

Sporting a new look, with a blonde bob and wearing black-framed glasses and a white tank top, Anthony, 25, talks about her life in probation how happy she is to have a computer, phone and camera she can call her own. She also mentions that she has adopted a dog.

"It's just a little surreal how much things have changed since July, and how many things haven't changed," she says. "But the good thing is that things are starting to look up and things are starting to change in a good way. I just hope that things stay good and that they only get better."

The video provides few details about where she is, as she serves out her probation at an undisclosed location. The probation ends late next month.

Two sources confirm to PEOPLE that the person in the video is Casey. "She is desperate to get her story out," says one source, who knows Casey's current whereabouts. "She thought this would be the best way to do it. Unfiltered, in her own words."

In her four-minute, 19-second message, Anthony seems relaxed, though somewhat nervous and awkward at being in front of a camera. She pauses several times to ruminate over her life.

It was not clear how the video leaked, but it may not be the only one of its kind.

"This is the first of many, and I'm looking forward to this," Anthony says. "It's a little scary, because I hate being on camera. But I need to conquer that fear at some point, and this is a good start."

i saw this video this morning on the today show. i want to kill this bitch.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Michael K. has the video posted. I don't see how she can just move on with her life so casually. It's disgusting.
    Casey Anthony Has Some Shit to Say ("Shit" Being The Key Word)

The Today Show this morning aired a video of who they've confirmed as the pride of Florida Waste Management, Casey Anthony, speaking into the webcam of her new computer about her life now and how she wants to start getting used to talking in front of a camera. That last part is Casey's way of saying, "I'm ready, Jerry Springer, and bring a blank check." While looking like Kate Gosselin's old possum hair shit all over her head, Casey talks into the camera and doesn't mention Caylee's name once, but does say that she's adopted a puppy and lets out more "me-es" than Kanye during a Twitter rant.
    Casey shot this gross mess back in October and nobody knows how it somehow magically ended up splattered all over the Internet (SPOILER ALERT: The bitch leaked it herself). It's also not known where she shot this shit. To me, it looks like Casey's inside of a mobile office trailer on a construction site. Yes, I've been in plenty of mobile office trailers so I know what they look like. You can read all about it when I put out my first book: The Places Craigslist's Casual Encounters Section Has Taken Me.
    But more importantly, WHO IN LUCIFER'S REACH HELL GAVE CASEY ANTHONY A PUPPY DOG?! Does Michael Vick have an underground dog adoption agency we don't know of?

Posted by: Michael K
    7 comments

Casey Anthony Please Report To The Devil's Office
    [YOUTUBE]pD5iWEhzL8w[/YOUTUBE]
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post

Sporting a new look, with a blonde bob and wearing black-framed glasses and a white tank top, Anthony, 25, talks about her life in probation how happy she is to have a computer, phone and camera she can call her own. She also mentions that she has adopted a dog.
    That poor doggie, she's isn't fit to be a mother of a child or a pet.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Bitch just can't stand being out of the spotlight. Go away narcissist attention whore baby killer. No one gives a flying fuck about your "story."

Somebody get that dog away from her before she locks it in a car trunk or something.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I can't believe she has the balls to post this video. Does she think she's going to get a following and have "fans"? and she doesn't mention her poor deceased daughter once? This bitch doesn't deserve a second chance. And that poor dog is doomed...
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

I love how she says " she has something of her own" now.. UHH like your daughter that you KILLED??!
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Some of the YouTube comments are full of awesome:

Dear Casey,
    On behalf of the YouTube community, please get the fuck out of here.
    Sincerely,
    Everyone
    kevinbrueck 4 hours ago 106

You know what would be more exciting than owning a computer? A living daughter.
    jilianholcomb 3 hours ago 96

All I heard was 'me, me, me'. This repugnant piece of shit has absolutely no remorse. It's funny how this cunt changes her appearance, then gets on YouTube to show everyone her current appearance. Stupid, stupid whore. I hope someone recognizes her in a dark alley someday soon.
    hellabex 28 minutes ago

I'm glad you have time to talk about how confusing your laptop is...I'm having trouble wrapping my head around the shotty detective work that got a retard like you off on first degree murder.
    lanceton123 3 hours ago 5

Oh, for christ's sake, haven’t we been subjected to this broad enough already?

I assume she’ll have her own TV reality show soon.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Disgusting piece of flotsam. Maybe she doesn't realize she doesn't have a friend in the world?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

^^^ I bet she does. One of these weird cult followings of fans that either think she's innocent or identify with her dark side.

I'm glad she's dumb enough to put herself out there. I don't like the thought of her living in peace.

Okay, over at webslueths they appear to know how/why this video got out. It appears Casey Anthony has been making money with audio recordings and vlogs, by letting her supporters (gag) listen/view - for a price. Some fight erupted between members of 'We Support Casey Anthony' and 'People Against 'We Support Casey Anthony''... and some dumbarse douche CA supporter posted the video as a "ha ha, she's not miserable and physically restrained" jab at the 'People Against' community. They responded by sending it out there to go viral.

I'll let you know if this gets confirmed.

ETA Here's a google cache page of ground zero
    Last edited by Kat Scorp; January 6th, 2012 at 06:35 AM. Reason: .
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

wow, she's really vapid. i don't think i'd ever heard her speak for so long before. she has absolutely nothing to say and seems very full of herself.
    on a shallow note, i do like that haircut on her, but the colour sucks balls and is all wrong for her.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

So people were actually paying to listen to her drone on? Geez. A fool and his money, and all that...
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    Okay, over at webslueths they appear to know how/why this video got out. It appears Casey Anthony has been making money with audio recordings and vlogs, by letting her supporters (gag) listen/view - for a price. Some fight erupted between members of 'We Support Casey Anthony' and 'People Against 'We Support Casey Anthony''... and some dumbarse douche CA supporter posted the video as a "ha ha, she's not miserable and physically restrained" jab at the 'People Against' community. They responded by sending it out there to go viral.

I'll let you know if this gets confirmed.

ETA Here's a google cache page of ground zero
    ha! just further confirms how stupid her "supporters" are!

You'd think if she wasn't the killer, she might mention at least one word about missing her daughter.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Thread Information