Page 94 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1527
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony's Trial Begins

^Well, it's a great way to get a pearl necklace.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I've never understood the lure of titty fucking. What's that all about?
    I never had big enough boobs to try.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    This is probably mean, but I'm kind of glad they're suffering for their bullshit decision. It was absolute bullshit and they handled it horribly. So I'm happy it "ruined their lives" because fuck them. At least they still have their lives, unlike a poor little baby girl who got murdered and then didn't get the justice she deserved. FUCK YOU STUPID JURORS I HATE YOU SO MUCH.

Wo cares if its mean? These jurors were a joke. They deserve whatever backlash they receive. Just the fact that two of them said "yeah whatever" convinces me our justice system blows.

This jury, the OJ jury....WTF????!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    Ugh. The only book pertaining to this case I'll be buying is Imperfect Justice, by the prosecuter - Jeff Ashton.

source: newandgoodreading.wordpress.com
    Wow. He wrote that fast.

So what ever happened to the million-dollar interview that Casey the Killer was negotiating?

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    me either we are the itty bitty titty committee.

I saw the People mag earlier at the store, so what are we supposed to feel bad for her? Wah I can't leave my house. Fuck you, you baby killing bitch! If I lived near you then you might consider staying inside cause I'd torment your ass
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post

I saw the People mag earlier at the store, so what are we supposed to feel bad for her? Wah I can't leave my house. Fuck you, you baby killing bitch! If I lived near you then you might consider staying inside cause I'd torment your ass
    Hell to tha yes to ALL OF THIS!!! And I agree with whoever said there's no way she feels remorse for what she did, look how all she thinks about is how unfair it is for HER that she can't live a normal life now. She doesn't give a shit about her own kid and how unfair it was to her own little girl when SHE killed her. FUCK her, I hope life is as hard as possible for her.

Seriously! Who gives a sh*t if she can't go anywhere! You know who else can't go anywhere? Caylee. Because that bitch killed her.

Cry me a river, bitch. Then cry me another.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I guess the universe wanted to give out some karmic justice: sure she was acquitted, but she killed Caylee in order to have "freedom" and a life without stupid childcare responsibilities and to get her parents off her back so she could party and fuck around. Now she's not in jail and she got rid of Caylee, but she's a social pariah who can't go out, doesn't have any friends and who ruined her relationship with her family. I bet she thought life would be a lot different now.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

^^ The story would've made a good episode of Rod Serling's Twiight Zone. I can just hear the ending narrative now.

"Casey Anthony now finds herself in a prison of her own making. You see, freedom isn't always what it's cracked up to be, in...The Twilight Zone."

*fade to black*
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^^ The story would've made a good episode of Rod Serling's Twiight Zone. I can just hear the ending narrative now.

"Casey Anthony now finds herself in a prison of her own making. You see, freedom isn't always what it's cracked up to be, in...The Twilight Zone."

*fade to black*

Quote Originally Posted by *8* View Post
    I picked up Saturday's mail, Casey is on the cover of People magazine. The mail carrier sometimes uses a rubberband to hold the mail together. The rubberband was directly over Casey's mouth. Creepy.

I was watching E! (i know, I KNOW) & it was showing one of those collections of crime stories. This one was about the most DANGEROUS females - Casey was #1!
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post

*fade to black*
    Perfect!

Bitch.

Casey Anthony takes Fifth 60 times in civil suit deposition

By Ashley Hayes, CNN
    updated 5:40 AM EST, Wed November 2, 2011

Casey Anthony, right, invoked her Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination in a civil suit, a transcript shows.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
    • Anthony says she has not spoken to her parents in years
    • Zenaida Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation
    • Gonzalez lost her job, received death threats, attorneys say

(CNN) -- Attorneys representing Casey Anthony invoked her Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination 60 times during a deposition given in a civil suit against her, according to a transcript of the proceedings.

In addition, Anthony's attorney Charles Greene asserted he would also invoke the Fifth Amendment on her behalf if questioning delved into the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Anthony, who was acquitted in July of murder charges in Caylee's death, is being sued in civil court by a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez.

When Caylee was reported missing in July 2008 -- a month after she was last seen -- Anthony maintained she had been kidnapped by her nanny, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez.

Casey's attorney: Depo video will harm

Race for Casey Anthony's first interview

Casey Anthony jailhouse video released

Judge OKs release of Casey Anthony video

Authorities were never able to find the nanny. But they did find Gonzalez, who claimed she never met Anthony or her daughter.

Gonzalez's attorneys claim, according to questions asked of Anthony in the October 8 deposition, that Gonzalez was questioned by the police in Caylee's disappearance, was kicked out of her apartment complex, lost her job and that she and her two daughters received death threats as a result of media attention in the case.

Anthony herself said little in the deposition, but did acknowledge she was aware she was being sued by Gonzalez.

She also said she has not spoken to her brother, Lee, in the past six months, and has not spoken to her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, since October 14, 2008.

However, Greene did not permit her to answer questions including whether she had ever met Gonzalez; whether a person named Zenaida was ever a nanny to Caylee; or whether defense attorney Jose Baez's assertion during Anthony's criminal trial, that Zenaida Gonzalez was one of Anthony's "imaginary friends," was true.

She also was not allowed to answer questions about whether she considered herself a good mother to Caylee; the last day she saw the 2-year-old alive; and whether she drowned in the Anthonys' pool in June 2008, as the defense claimed during Anthony's criminal trial.

Asked why he was invoking Anthony's right against self-incrimination, Greene said, according to the transcript, "I need not explain our factual basis other than to tell you that it could tend to incriminate and provide a link in the chain of evidence that could be used against (Anthony)."

Asked by Gonzalez's attorney John Morgan what pending criminal case that applies to, Greene said, "We made our objection and that's all I'm going to state."

Morgan told Greene he anticipates a hearing before a judge on a motion to compel Anthony to answer some of these questions. Greene said that taking it to a judge is "the best thing to do."

While Anthony was acquitted on murder charges in Caylee's death, she was convicted on four counts of lying to authorities investigating the child's disappearance. She was given credit for time already spent behind bars, however, and was released from jail July 17.

She has remained in seclusion since then, although a judge ruled she must serve a year of probation stemming from her 2010 conviction on check fraud charges. The transcript of the deposition notes that Anthony participated via videoconference from "an undisclosed location."

"I hope that you and your counsel understand that we did not ask questions that many people may have wished we did concerning your employment history then or now, where you live, where you stay," Morgan told Anthony as questioning wrapped up. "... We did this, this deposition, in pursuit of truth and not in pursuit of sensation."

Anthony has also been ordered to repay more than $217,000 to authorities for the costs of investigating Caylee's disappearance.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I saw that when she originally had the deposition. A judge will force her to answer the questions. She was acquitted and is in no legal jeopardy. The only thing she was convicted of was lying to the police. Wait, is she still appealing the conviction, if so, then he might have a temporary right to object.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Thread Information