Page 93 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1527
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony's Trial Begins

Cindy Anthony is a complete nut job enabler. Post partum psychosis? With an almost three year old? Or seizures that were never verified? Cindy is a disgusting person. At least George admitted that he thought Casey had something to do with it. But he had to qualify it by saying that she probably had help. Oh yes, Casey was probably manipulated into killing her child. Major eyeroll. They both are crazy.

Cindy needs to wax her mustache before she goes on television again.

Anthony must pay almost $100K for investigation

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Casey Anthony must pay almost $100,000 in law enforcement costs for investigating the death of her 2-year-old daughter, a Florida judge ruled Thursday.
    Circuit Judge Belvin Perry's ruling fell well short of the more than $500,000 that prosecutors and law enforcement agencies in Orlando asked for during a hearing earlier this month.
    Prosecutors had asked that Anthony be forced to pay those costs since she lied repeatedly to investigators who were searching for her missing toddler, Caylee, in summer 2008. The judge said the costs should only cover the period when detectives were investigating a missing person and not the homicide investigation — a sum of $97,676.
    Anthony was acquitted in July of murdering Caylee. But the 25-year-old was convicted of four misdemeanor counts of lying to authorities. She told officers a baby sitter had kidnapped the child. Authorities later learned the baby sitter never existed.
    Anthony has appealed her misdemeanor convictions. Her attorneys didn't respond immediately to emails seeking comment Thursday.
    Perry denied requests to pay for prosecutors' costs of pressing the murder charges and said they were only entitled to $50.
    He ordered that $61,500 be paid to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, that $25,837 be paid to the Orange County Sheriff's Office and that $10,283 be paid to the Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation in central Florida. He left open the possibility that the Orange County Sheriff's Office could recover more money if the agency re-files expenses with greater details.
    Anthony is serving probation at an undisclosed location in Florida for unrelated check fraud charges. She is being hidden for her safety, since she received death threats after her acquittal.

http://news.yahoo.com/anthony-must-p...175535563.html
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Haha. I love Belvin.

fgg

Casey Anthony Is Undergoing Psychological Treatment

After Casey Anthony was released from prison, her attorney, Jose Baez, said she would seek psychological treatment.

Now, a source close to Anthony tells PEOPLE exclusively that the Florida woman has been seeing a grief counselor and will soon start seeing a female psychiatrist.

"She needs serious help," says the source. "We'll see what this counseling will do."

Anthony has traveled extensively since her acquittal, but she is now back in Florida while she serves a one-year probation on a check fraud case.

Baez, who did not immediately return calls for comment, previously said that Anthony needed treatment for the trauma of losing her child and her subsequent incarceration.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Yeah. Murdering your baby is usually a sign of having some issues.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Whoda thunk that you can't murder your child, drive around with her decomposing body in the trunk, take the cops on a tour of your made up job, screw your defense attorney, accuse your dad AND brother of molesting you, accuse your ex-cop dad of creating a crime where none existed and not just carry on with life? It seems a tad unfair that she must ALSO "grieve" and deal with issues. Her mom is just waiting right there to make up more irrational shit to cover/protect her.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    Yeah. Murdering your baby is usually a sign of having some issues.
    I wonder if she has nightmares? Also can you imagine the stress knowing that there are people who would like to kill you? She might come to think she'd have a better life if she had gone to prison. She has a horrible life which she fully deserves.

Still can't get over her whacko mom.

That would imply that she has remorse or gives a fuck whatsoever. She doesn't.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

^ Your avatar is cracking me up, Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    "She needs serious help," says the source. "We'll see what this counseling will do."
    Ju think so? Really?? Bitch needs help in the way of some chloroform and duct tape in her mouth and thrown into a trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Whoda thunk that you can't murder your child, drive around with her decomposing body in the trunk, take the cops on a tour of your made up job, screw your defense attorney, accuse your dad AND brother of molesting you, accuse your ex-cop dad of creating a crime where none existed and not just carry on with life?
    Well when you say it that way... seriously. Bitch is heinous. Seriously SICK. I hope someone punches her in the cunt some day soon! Repeatedly!

*8*
    Silver Member

I picked up Saturday's mail, Casey is on the cover of People magazine. The mail carrier sometimes uses a rubberband to hold the mail together. The rubberband was directly over Casey's mouth. Creepy.

^ She's on the cover again?? People mag needs to quit giving her so much attention.

eta: ok, here's the cover/story. Boo fucking hoo.

Oh, I get it, People mag has a Casey book to sell.

Formerly accused “Tot Mom” Casey Anthony was released from a Florida jail on July 17, 2011, but as far as her location is concerned, no one is really sure (except maybe her lawyer, Jose Baez) where she’s hiding out!

She’s unarguably the most hated woman in America right now, and now that she doesn’t have any support from her family, where has she turned? Of course we do know that she’s residing in Florida, after being ordered to return to the Sunshine state so that she could do her year of probation for check fraud.

A source said that after Casey completes her probation next year, she’s planning on leaving the country. Of course she is. Reportedly, the snitch said that Casey plans on taking language classes because “she realizes she may have to live in another country.”
    The source went on to say, “She would love to go out to meet friends and do public things, but she knows she can’t.”
    She has also sought counseling and has “started to learn and recognize her lies and what they did to people. She has a lot of regrets.”

People Magazine: Casey Anthony Hiding Out In Fear (Photo) earsucker

Since her release from jail on July 17, Casey Anthony – described by a Department of Corrections spokeswoman as "one of the most hated women in America" – is broke, unemployed and estranged from her family.

Now hiding in Florida, Anthony may leave the United States after her probation is over next year. A source tells PEOPLE in its latest cover story that Anthony plans to take language classes because "she realizes she may have to live in another country."

Anthony, who was acquitted of murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, has received dozens of angry letters, including a stack of greeting cards on Aug. 9, which would have been Caylee's 6th birthday.

"She would love to go out to meet friends and do public things," says the source, "but she knows she can’t."

Anthony is now seeing a grief counselor and a psychiatrist and has "started to learn and recognize her lies and what they did to people," says a source. "She has a lot of regrets."

For more on Casey Anthony's new life in hiding, pick up this week's issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday

For more on Casey Anthony's true-crime drama, buy PEOPLE's book Outrage, available now at people.com/caseyanthony

http://www.people.com/people/article...530209,00.html
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Ugh. The only book pertaining to this case I'll be buying is Imperfect Justice, by the prosecuter - Jeff Ashton.

source: newandgoodreading.wordpress.com
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

Hit By Ban Bus!

She has friends?

"friends" = Guys who want to titty-fuck her.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

I've never understood the lure of titty fucking. What's that all about?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information