Page 92 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1527
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony's Trial Begins

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    The Oprah show is over.

I'm not going to watch Dr. Phil but someone should and report back here. I'm especially curious to see if Cindy is the one who keeps offering up this crazy excuses and what George says or does. Will he seem supportive or like he's just going along for the ride?

D'uh Jade! Yea,..I knew that. Not sure why I wrote Oprah. I guess I think of her and Dr. Phil being connected at the hip. Regardless,...I am sure Cindy and George will defend stupid Casey to the end.

Elite Member

The more you listen to the parents, the easier it is to figure out how Casey was able to get so fucked up and pull so much crap without facing consequences for it. I'll never watch any show those 3 fuckwads are on.

Did the Dr. Phil show air today? My DVR recorded the stinkin U.S. open...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

^ I heard tomorrow and Wednesday, then with a final wrap-up next Monday.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Yea,...it was suppose to air Monday,...but the US Open bumped it back a day. Dr. Phil apologized for this on the Today Show. *rme*

fgg

Dr. Phil: Cindy Anthony Is 'In Denial'

Excuses have never been Dr. Phil's thing.

And in advance of his highly anticipated interview with George and Cindy Anthony, whose daughter Casey was acquitted of murdering her daughter Caylee, McGraw told the ladies of The View that's all Cindy has.

"She seems to make an excuse at every turn," McGraw said Monday of Cindy's responses, adding that she is "very much in denial."

The TV psychologist also said he doesn't believe that George molested his daughter or that family dysfunction can explain Casey's behavior.

"I think it will change people's view, whether they liked them before or didn't," McGraw said of his no-holds-barred sit down with the Anthonys.

In exchange for their first TV interview, which airs on Sept. 13 and 14, the Anthonys asked for a donation to the non-profit Caylee's Fund.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

^ If all she has are excuses, it's just more of the same. How will that change anyone's view of them?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Hit By Ban Bus!

Man I am gonna miss it due to play practice!!!!!!!!! Will someone update us losers who won't get to catch it?

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    Man I am gonna miss it due to play practice!!!!!!!!! Will someone update us losers who won't get to catch it?
    Or smart people who can't stomach anymore lies from this delusional mother. After all a small child was murdered and she's actually STILL trying to absolve the child she created?

(But please, someone give us an update. I can read about it without watching it)
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Anybody watch this today? Oh, just sad. Her mother was making all these excuses for Casey because she didn't want to admit the truth. Postpartum schizophrenia, a brain tumor, grand mal seizures, etc. Wouldn't there be medical documentation of any/all these things? But Cindy can't face it. She has a dead granddaughter and a daughter who obviously killed her and she can't accept it.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post

"I think it will change people's view, whether they liked them before or didn't," McGraw said of his no-holds-barred sit down with the Anthonys.
    Wait, Dr Phil thinks that anyone out there likes these two?

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    Anybody watch this today? Oh, just sad. Her mother was making all these excuses for Casey because she didn't want to admit the truth. Postpartum schizophrenia, a brain tumor, grand mal seizures, etc. Wouldn't there be medical documentation of any/all these things? But Cindy can't face it. She has a dead granddaughter and a daughter who obviously killed her and she can't accept it.
    I didn't watc it but I'm not surprised. Cindy seems like a delusional person who won't accept the truth even if it's staring her in the face. What did George say?

Casey Anthony's Lawyer Jose Baez to Represent Gary Giordano

By Brian Orloff
    Tuesday September 13, 2011 06:20 PM EDT

Jose Baez (left, with Casey Anthony) and Gary Giordano
    Red Huber/Orlando Sentinel/Polaris, Courtesy Aruban Public Prosecutor's Office

Casey Anthony's defense attorney has a brand new client.

Jose Baez tells PEOPLE he will represent Gary Giordano, the man suspected in the disappearance of Robyn Gardner in Aruba.

Giordano, 50, has been held without charges for over a month since he reported the disappearance of Gardner, 35, with whom he was vacationing on the Caribbean island. He reported her missing on Aug. 2.

In July, Baez successfully defended Casey Anthony, who was acquitted of murdering her daughter Caylee.

After the not-guilty verdict, Baez, who had only been practicing law for three years before taking Anthony's case, told Barbara Walters, "After I heard 'not guilty,' I had a moment. I thought, 'My life is going to start to change.' "

Giordano is currently being held for 60 days as Aruban prosecutors build their case.

Casey Anthony's Lawyer Jose Baez to Represent Gary Giordano - Crime & Courts, Casey Anthony, Gary Giordano, Robyn Gardner : People.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    After Cindy pulled that stunt in court about HER making the chloroform search I knew she was in denial. She will keep covering for her daughter until the end.

Maybe I didn't pay enough attention during the trial, but I found out that Casey called Cindy 6 times in 4 minutes on the day they last saw Caylee. She said Casey called all her numbers and when they finally connected, Casey didn't say anything was wrong. Hello, red flag right there!

They also discussed the trunk smell and Dr. Phil straight up asked them if they believe Caylee was in the trunk. Cindy said she wasn't sure, but she knows Caylee had to be transported to the woods somehow. George pretty much said he believed she was in the trunk. He knows the decomp smell and he's seen the evidence from the cops, so he put it together.
    Last edited by Laxmobster; September 14th, 2011 at 05:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't know how to embed this MSNBS Today Show clip, but George sounds very sad, and he admits his theory on what happened. Cindy as usual is not evoking empathy or sympathy, and is in severe denial. Damn I wish I hadn't missed the episode, but here is a tiny clip from the DR P show:

TODAY Video Player

Sounds like George has a greater sense of reality and that they both believe Casey killed Caley.

George Anthony tells Dr. Phil that drugs killed Caylee Anthony - Crimesider - CBS News

George Anthony tells Dr. Phil that drugs killed Caylee Anthony
    By Camille Mann Topics Daily Blotter .Add Comment
    Have Your Say Email Story
    Send to a FriendShare ThisTell Your FriendsTweet ThisTweet ThisMoreShare It. Del.icio.usFacebookStumbleuponNewsvineYahoo bookmarksMixxDiggRedditGoogle BookmarksTwitterLinkedIn
    Cindy and George Anthony
    (Credit: Dr. Phil)

(CBS/WKMG/AP) ORLANDO, Fla. - In the second part of Casey Anthony's parents' interview with Dr. Phil McGraw, the two discussed their differing opinions of how their 2-year-old granddaughter Caylee died in 2008.

Pictures: Casey and Caylee Anthony, Personal Photos

George Anthony told McGraw on the "Dr. Phil Show," that he does not believe that Caylee died by accidental drowning, reports CBS affiliate WKMG.

"If Caylee drowned, why the elaborate coverup?" George Anthony asked, reports the station.

Instead, George Anthony said he more than likely believes that his daughter, possibly along with friends, had given Caylee too much of a chemical, possibly Zanex or chloroform, to sedate Caylee because their daughter Casey wanted more freedom.

Cindy Anthony disagreed with her husband, saying she had never heard her husband discuss that theory until right then. She does not believe the drug theories because there was no evidence that Casey ever did drugs, nor did toxicology results show that Caylee had been drugged. Cindy Anthony believes Caylee's death was an accident based on the not guilty verdict in the trial.

Both of the Anthonys expressed anger over the way Caylee's remains were disposed of. Her body was found in plastic bags in a swampy wooded area near their Orange County home.

"How could they do that to her?" Why didn't she (Casey) tell us?" George Anthony said.

Cindy Anthony said she would never dispose of the body of someone she loved like that. But she defended her daughter saying that Casey Anthony believes that someone's soul leaves their body as soon as they die, so the body was no longer Caylee.

Caylee Anthony was the focus of a wide-ranging search after her disappearance in June 2008. Casey Anthony told police that a fictitious babysitter had kidnapped the child. The 25-year-old maintained the same story to her family until the child's skeletal remains were found in a wooded area in December 2008 not far from the Anthony family home.

Casey Anthony was found not guilty of murder in Caylee's death on July 5. She is currently serving one year of probation for an unrelated check fraud conviction.

Cindy Anthony told McGraw that she prayed nightly during the past three years that if Casey was somehow responsible for Caylee's death that she'd go to jail.

"When that verdict came in and Casey was found not guilty, I got my answer," Cindy Anthony said. "...I'm not gonna be her judge and jury. God is her judge and he set her free."
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information