Page 91 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1527
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony's Trial Begins

Why should she worry about the consequences when she's never punished?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    Sweeeeeet. Hopefully Jose didn't keep a close eye on all his checks while he was organising his pocket squares.

Come to think of it, you're right on the ball there Dean James. Casey drained tens of thousands of dollars from her mother's cheque account - which wasn't so shocking because Cindy played along to keep Caylee in the house - but then Casey drained her friend's chequing account dry whilst housesitting. Casey wants money, she doesn't wanna work, and she never seems worried about the inevitable consequences.

She also stole from her grandparents retirement fund.

fgg

Casey Anthony's Parents
    The Seizure Theory

Casey Anthony's parents reportedly have a brand new theory in the death of their granddaughter -- suggesting Casey may have been incapacitated from a seizure while Caylee was drowning in "the swimming pool incident."

According to FoxNews.com, Cindy and George Anthony revealed their theory to Dr. Phil during their recent sit-down interview.

Cindy reportedly told Phil that Anthony suffered gran mal seizures in 2005 and 2008 -- and suggested that the seizures may be symptomatic of a condition that could make it difficult to "sort fact from fiction."

The interview is set to air on Sept. 12.

i just tried to find this crap to dvr it but i didn't see it
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Yea, sure...they never mentioned this benign theory in all these years? GMAMFB Any residual sympathy I may have felt for them is gone.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Really? Really? Are they going to keep on with this fucking charade and keep coming up with more lame ass excuses?
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

BULLSHIT. A screaming hot pile of outrageous bullshit. The defense could've used that to greater effect than the trumped up fake molestation charges. Bringing it out now is only a widdle bit too convenient.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

I think the show airs on Monday, Sept 12th. I know Cindy and George will sit there and make up a bunch of new excuses for Casey, like always. Will Lee be on the Oprah show, too? I get the feeling he is done with all of them.

The bitch got away with killing her own kid,..but like OJ,...I think she will fuck up again, bigtime,...somewhere down the road. She thinks she is to smart to be touched, just like OJ thought. I just hope I am here to see the day justice is served.

Elite Member

UGGH. We just came back from the Atlantis in the Bahamas, and up on the dolphin pix board there were Cindy and George from the week after their sociopath daughter got off. I just think that they have a really cold side. Casey gets away with killing Caylee, and Grammy and Grandpa celebrate by going to swim with the dolphins to 'get over' the trial. Have you seen any of the taped Zenaida Gonzales deposition with the parents? They are extremely combative defending Casey 'from Zenaida'.

Thanks Jade, I don't know why my brain drew a blank. I think I'm so pissed about it I just keep wandering away from the facts so that I can rampage and curse with abandon. I'd completely forgotten about the grandparents.

I'm waiting for the prosecuter's book to become avaliable for preorder down here; can only image what a fit I'll work myself up into whilst reading it. But I like Jeff Ashton and swore after the NG verdict came down that only Jeff and Linda's books/interviews would get my money and time. As soon as I get my hands on Imperfect Justice, I'm reading that sucker from cover to cover!
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

The Oprah show is over.

I'm not going to watch Dr. Phil but someone should and report back here. I'm especially curious to see if Cindy is the one who keeps offering up this crazy excuses and what George says or does. Will he seem supportive or like he's just going along for the ride?
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Bronze Member

I'm so sick of the way Dr Phil is portraying this - like now HE will get those answers! FINALLY. Oh yeah, cause no way those two will sit there and lie to him. I mean, lying under oath in a court of law is one thing, but not to Dr Phil! Please. I want no more forums for their more and more elaborate lies.

Quote Originally Posted by thekid View Post
    I'm so sick of the way Dr Phil is portraying this - like now HE will get those answers! FINALLY. Oh yeah, cause no way those two will sit there and lie to him. I mean, lying under oath in a court of law is one thing, but not to Dr Phil! Please. I want no more forums for their more and more elaborate lies.
    How about continuing from the same forum FGG brought up earlier in the thread (Fox)?

Exclusive: Casey Anthony Reacts To Parents' Chat With Dr. Phil - Geraldo At Large Blog - Fox News

"Casey Anthony's never before revealed medical condition may have contributed to Caylee's death..."

So says a promo for the Dr. Phil Show promoting the upcoming exclusive appearance on the program by the late toddler's grandparents George and Cindy Anthony.

A reliable source tells Fox News that Casey Anthony, the accused but acquitted child killer frequently suffered 'Gran Mal Seizures.' During her taped appearance, Cindy apparently tells Dr. Phil that former fiancÚ Jesse Grund in his 1st police interview in 2008 told Detective Melich that he, Jesse called 911 after Casey suffered such a seizure in 2005. According to the previously reliable source, Casey later suffered at least two additional seizures; one while home on bond in 2008, and another while incarcerated between 2008-2011.

According to the source, on the Dr. Phil show Cindy points to the seizures as evidence Casey had "a mental health condition" (cough*) that may have incapacitated Casey while her child Caylee was allegedly drowning "in the swimming pool incident," and further suggests that the seizures may be symptomatic of a condition that at times makes it difficult "to sort fact from fiction," or as the source says, "maybe it is why she can't tell the truth."

For her part, Casey is said by the source to be "deeply upset that her parents continue to seek the spotlight," and that, "Casey just wants her mom to be her mom."

... I wonder if Jose paid Casey half of the money Fox gave him. Here is a couple of comments from the page:

I wonder if Caylee just wanted Casey to be her mom instead of her murderer? I wonder if Caylee just wanted Cindy to be her grandmother instead of the excuser of her murderer? Ah but who cares what a helpless 3 year old wanted...our sympathies need to be focused on Casey now, right?

Gran Mal seizures are different than other types of seizures and are considered the worse of the bunch. They will leave a short term memory loss and I serioulsy doubt KC could have kept her lies straight if she had this condition. But to incinuate a person can't tell fact from fiction that is not even close to what a person who has seizures is like. They may forget things more frequently but they know the truth and remember once it is pointed out. The jail would have had her looked at by a neurologist and perscribed medication for absolutely positively sure... *is not a mental health problem. It is neurological.

Did you see at CaseyTrackers.com - Map of Latest Casey Anthony Sightings they have the latest sightings of Casey Anthony? They also have lots of pictures of George and Cindy out spending their paycheck from Dr. Phil. Check it out!
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

Did anything ever come of that affair George supposedly had?

I am actually kind of surprised the marriage is still intact...
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Delusion is a powerful thing.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    How about continuing from the same forum FGG brought up earlier in the thread (Fox)?
    Oh and of course anything on here is totally fine as you all aren't buying a bit of their crap. I'm just sick of the media seeming to think that they have a remotest chance in hell of ever getting anyone involved in this to tell them the truth. And paying them for more lies is just unbelievable!

Thread Information