Login to remove the ads!
Page 9 of 102 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony's Trial Begins

Obviously the accident theory involving her dad is complete bullshit and a lat ditch effort by the defense to paint her as some kind of victim. It's reprehensible. Never once was that brought up during the course of the investigation, but she feels safe enough to mention it to the defense to bring it up during her trial? Bitch please.

I am gobsmacked that her parents, especially her father, haven't voiced their outrage. But Casey is a master manipulator and liar. She's probably cried to them behind the scenes that it's all the fault of her defense, that she's only going along with it because it can mean her freedom, and please just go along with it for her sake, because she's so scared and alone. Her parents are such enablers.

One of her friends said that she got off the phone once after creating a lie and laughed about what a good liar she is. I honestly don't know how she keeps the real from the fiction separated in that head of hers. She's a nasty bitch, that one. Anyone who crosses the only people who have had your back through this whole process is unbelievably cruel.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

^ ITA with your last sentence. If she made up the molestation thing just to try to get leeway in her defense, it is totally disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I can't imagine what they are thinking, hearing all the lies in court. They've been in such deep deep denial for so long. Remember, they haven't talked to Casey for 3 years so they might be hearing some of this for the first time.
    Oh wow. Did they say that at the trial?

I want to smack that smug look off her face. Did anyone see her smirking while they were playing that interrogation tape in court?

She is such a useless shit stain on the panties of humanity~Bitter's awesome description of K.K

She is forever smirking!

My God! Listening to that almost one hour tape of Casey was sickening. I can not believe the depths of her own selfishness and deceit. What a piece of fucking work! Mind boggeling,.....

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post

2. Also, supposedly, Zenaida and Gonzalez were the last names of people who owned the two plots of land on either side of the area where Caylee's body was found.
    I realize Casey most probably just picked out these two familiar neighborhood names, almost, two years previous to Caylee's death, but it reads so pre-meditated and sinister.

From 2009...

All the innocent people she had dragged into this thing is crazy.

She is such a useless shit stain on the panties of humanity~Bitter's awesome description of K.K

Most everyone she "knew" was fake. This girl is a sociopath.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

despicable ^ i can't believe she would actually try to blame her parents

Isn't her defense also trying to say that the dude who found Caylee took the body, hid it and then returned it so he could claim the reward $$$.

Bitch is sick.

No jury in the world would actually acquit this loon right? RIGHT??

One would certainly hope so!

That interrogation recording is pretty telling! I couldn't believe some of her excuses.

I was just watching an interview with the Anthony's attorney and he was saying they were informed a few weeks ago that this was the defense angle. Some of the specifics are new information to them, but they knew the basics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Oh wow. Did they say that at the trial?
    Not sure if it was brought up at trial, but from what I've read, her family hasn't visited since Aug 2008. They've tried, but Casey refuses their visits, at the advice of counsel.

A big part of the problem is, nothing is private in jail, everything is recorded and the Anthonys were unsuccessful in their request to keep the visits from being released to the public. Even their letters have been made public. Her first phone call from jail has already been played in court.

Obviously her attorneys don't need any MORE of Casey's words used against her at trial.

Her family still puts money in her commissary account though. Which I'm sure is all that matters to Casey.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Nancy Grace is a riot. Everything on that show is a BOMBSHELL and I love when she gets experts or lawyers on and asks for their opinions and then cuts them off and basically tells them they're stupid and she doesn't agree and they are still talking & the camera cuts them off. Or a caller will ask a question "What's your question, dear?" and the caller thanks for her the good work she does and she gets really sensitive and demure and her eyes/face get this weepy look and then after the question she goes into 'bitch mode' again in 0-5 seconds flat... "That's a great question..." LOL
    Perfect summary!

I'm missing something - has the defense stated what Casey & George supposedly did with Caylee's body before Kronk supposedly took it?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Page 9 of 102 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread Information