Page 86 of 102 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1527
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony's Trial Begins

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    It's not safe at home in Florida for Casey Anthony, her attorney argued Tuesday.
    Boo-fucking-hoo.

Just saw this...

Casey Anthony SURFACES IN OHIO: THE FIRST PHOTOS

Casey Anthony was hanging out in Ohio this past weekend ... and now new photos -- the first since her release from jail -- have surfaced showing the 25-year-old hiding in plain sight during a mid-day shopping trip.

Casey was photographed on Sunday -- trying to blend in by wearing an Ohio State University baseball cap, a tight-fitting top and glasses as she walked around town ... stopping at an Old Navy to check out some dresses.

Anthony has several relatives who live in Ohio -- but it's unclear if she has spent time them. Sources extremely close to Anthony tell us she has been bouncing around the country ever since her release from jail after being acquitted of murdering her daughter.

Next stop -- no one seems to know.

However, TMZ broke the story ... Casey intends to seek treatment for mental issues. No word on where and when that will happen.

Casey Anthony SURFACES In Ohio -- The First Pics Since Release From Jail After Murder Acquittal | TMZ.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

uggg....How does that bitch have money to shop for shit? She obviously has already bought some new clothes, jewelry, and accessories.

boo-fucking-hoo, it's the law so ship her back to Florida. It's not the court's fault all of Florida hates her.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Boo-fucking-hoo.
    lols, didn't see this— my thoughts exactly!
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

fgg

Casey Anthony May Not Return to Orlando

Casey Anthony may not return to her Central Florida home this week, despite a judge's order that she report to probation in Orlando.

On Monday, judge Stan Strickland signed court documents that would require Anthony to serve one year of supervised probation in her check-fraud case. Anthony pled guilty to stealing checks from a former friend in January 2010. The order gave Anthony 72 hours to report to probation, meaning she would have to report by Thursday morning. Judge Strickland has since recused himself from the case and was replaced by Judge Belvin Perry, who presided over Anthony's murder trial.

But Tuesday, Anthony's attorney Cheney Mason entered the Orange County courthouse on behalf of his client. "Right now we're filing one motion to vacate that stupid order," he told reporters, indicating that Anthony "would not return" to Florida.

Lead attorney Jose Baez believes that Anthony would be in danger if she came back to Florida. "We have an issue of safety," Jose Baez told the Today Show on Wednesday. "The last thing we want to do is put Casey in harm's way. They had to shut down streets for us to leave Orlando. I certainly don't think that's something they want to embrace for her to return."

Photos of Anthony, 25, in Ohio were posted on TMZ.com Wednesday, describing her as "hiding in plain sight" while shopping at an Old Navy.

If Anthony does not report to probation, she could face further jail time – something the defense is trying to avoid. "Hopefully it won't get to that point," Baez said. "We're going through the legal process."
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Casey Anthony: Department of Corrections says Casey Anthony has to report to probation office Thursday morning

Department of Corrections spokeswoman: We're prepared to follow court's order.

Florida Department of Corrections spokeswoman Gretl Plessinger said at a late-morning media briefing that her agency is prepared to administer Judge Strickland's court order. (RED HUBER/ORLANDO SENTINEL / August 3, 2011)

By Anthony Colarossi and Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel 12:46 p.m. EDT, August 3, 2011

While lawyers wait to hear if an emergency hearing will be held today to determine if Casey Anthony should be made to serve probation following a recent amended order by Judge Stan Strickland, a state corrections official said Anthony must report to the Orlando probation office by 10 a.m. Thursday.
    Anthony, 25, was convicted last year of check-fraud charges, and placed on probation in the case while she was in the Orange County Jail awaiting her first-degree murder trial.
    But after Anthony was released from jail last month after being acquitted, Strickland stated that he intended her to serve her probation on the check-fraud case after her release from jail.
    That sentence was not spelled out clearly in some court documents, but it was stated by Strickland during Anthony's sentencing in Jan. 25, 2010, according to video and printed transcripts of that proceeding.
    Strickland signed amended court documents Monday requiring Anthony, whose whereabouts remain publicly unknown, to serve one year of supervised probation.

Anthony's attorneys filed an emergency motion for a hearing late Tuesday "to quash, vacate and set aside" Judge Strickland's recent amended order regarding Anthony's probation.
    Strickland, the judge who initially presided over Anthony's check fraud and murder cases, won't be the one taking up the matter — he entered an order today recusing himself from the case. His order reassigned the matter to Chief Judge Belvin Perry, who presided over Anthony's first-degree murder trial.
    Florida Department of Corrections spokeswoman Gretl Plessinger said at a late-morning media briefing that her agency is prepared to administer Strickland's court order.
    Anthony, she said, has to report to the Orlando intake office and will have to report a specific address of where she will be residing. That address will become public.
    "We are prepared to begin supervising Casey Anthony on probation. She has not yet reported for probation and we do not yet have a time when she's going to report for probation," Plessinger said. "But we are still in contact with her attorneys and they have been very cooperative."
    If Anthony does not report by Thursday morning, she said the court will be notified.
    "We're going to be treating her just as any other offender," Plessinger said.
    The conditions of her probation as spelled out by the court will be enforced, including the requirement for Anthony to look for a job, she said.
    While there was a misunderstanding about when her probation would start, Plessinger said, "The Department of Corrections made no mistake in this case."
    Meanwhile, Anthony's lead defense attorney, Jose Baez, this morning on NBC's Today Show told host Matt Lauer his client has completed the terms of her probation and called the judge's order "confusing."
    He also said probation poses "an issue with safety."
    In the defense's emergency motion, defense attorney Cheney Mason says Strickland's amended order was "made with a reckless disregard for Ms. Anthony's due process and civil rights."
    The attorneys reacted after Strickland signed amended court documents Monday requiring Anthony to serve one year of supervised probation — as he originally intended when he sentenced her in a check-fraud case in January 2010.
    That amended order gave Anthony 72 hours to report to probation, meaning she would have until early Thursday to report.
    But Mason's emergency motion argues Strickland lost jurisdiction in this case because the amended order was made more than 60 days after his original one.
    The motion goes on to say: "Ms. Anthony actually did serve probation, as evidence(d) by her record with the Florida Department of Corrections. Any second sentence for probation imposed will be in violation of Ms. Anthony's rights of protection against double jeopardy under both the Florida state and United States Constitution."
    If Strickland's order is not set aside, Mason asks for "administrative probation" because anything requiring Anthony to return to Orange County will "put her in great peril, as well as impose a significant cost to taxpayers in securing her safety

Casey Anthony probation: Emergency hearing for Casey Anthony probation - OrlandoSentinel.com

I want someone to whip Cheney Mason's sorry ass along with Casey's!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Get her Belvin!!!

I don't think I'd be pissing off a judge by referring to his decision as a "stupid order" to reporters.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Man, I hope she doesn't return and a warrant is put out for her arrest. That would be sweet! Can you imagine her back in jail? I'm sure a bunch of bitches are polishing their shivs as we speak.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

If you were so damn concerned about your client's safety, you should have had her be convicted so she could go into solitary and not be this burden on society now. One "good" thing I'm seeing about this is that Casey will never really be free - she will be persecuted as long as she lives.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I'd say, listen bitch, get your ass back to Florida, or we will hunt you down, fuck probation, and then put you back in general population.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    Man, I hope she doesn't return and a warrant is put out for her arrest. That would be sweet! Can you imagine her back in jail? I'm sure a bunch of bitches are polishing their shivs as we speak.
    And hopefully they'd put her in general population for once.

Fuck this trick!

WFTV Channel 9 out of Orlando is streaming the court hearing live this morning. I was happy to see Belvin again. lol

Thread Information