Page 84 of 102 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1527
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony's Trial Begins

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    It makes sense that it wasn't 84 searches. Who looks up the same thing 84 times?
    An idiot?

Casey Anthony Lawyer Negotiates ($$$) w/ Networks

7/22/2011 10:41 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
    Jose Baez -- Casey Anthony's lawyer -- is holed up at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City, holding court with all of the major networks -- to determine who will score the first interview with Casey -- and big bucks are involved.

Sources tell TMZ ... NBC, ABC and CBS are all competing for the first interview. Sources connected with the negotiations tell TMZ there is a "big price tag" for the interview. We're told the networks -- which say they don't pay for interviews -- are offering to license photos and other material and pay big bucks ... that's S.O.P. in the network game.

We're told NBC looks like the frontrunner so far, but ABC is in the game. We're told CBS "is a distant third." We're told NBC is paying for Baez' hotel room.

Baez spent part of the night Thursday in the Mandarin Oriental bar with famed lawyer Mark Geragos (right) -- who knows a thing or two about high-profile cases. We're told Geragos gave Baez pointers on negotiating the deal.

Casey Anthony's Attorney Jose Baez -- Negotiating Big Money Deal with Networks | TMZ.com

I can't imagine anything she has to stay would interest me enough to watch this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

NBC News pointed to California attorney Todd Macaluso, who at one point had been a member of Casey's defense team and had given her $70,000.
    WTF? Why would her ex-lawyer give her such a huge chunk of money? It's not unheard of for an attorney to give a client released from prison a few bucks, to eat or stay or somewhere until they get back on their feet, but to give double than most people's yearly salary???
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    WTF? Why would her ex-lawyer give her such a huge chunk of money? It's not unheard of for an attorney to give a client released from prison a few bucks, to eat or stay or somewhere until they get back on their feet, but to give double than most people's yearly salary???
    Yeah I thought that was odd too. It was his private jet she used to fly wherever she is.

Maybe she gave him a stellar blow job. She used chloroform as lube?

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    Because she has given him the best possible free publicity and just increased his payday by millions for years to come.
    The very least he could do.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

How do we know he did that? Has he admitted it somewhere? This thing is hard to keep up with.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Do all these networks realize that no one will watch it and just wasting money? Shit people will probably boycott the network that does pay her murdering ass.

Even if she does an interview, how will anyone believe anything she says??? She lies about everything.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I am pretty sure people will watch Casey Anthony, they sure did nothing but for the past three years. HLN used the girl's death for their own gain, and the media is still going on about her. This thread lives on, I don't know why people think no one will watch these upcoming interviews.

People watched because they wanted to see her ass fry for killing that baby. Anything else is just a waste. Maybe you are right that some people will watch but just seeing the reaction of the not guilty verdict, people will go even more nutty when her interview is aired.

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    I am pretty sure people will watch Casey Anthony, they sure did nothing but for the past three years. HLN used the girl's death for their own gain, and the media is still going on about her. This thread lives on, I don't know why people think no one will watch these upcoming interviews.
    People were pretty outraged when TLC (I think it was them) was about to give OctoMom a show, and they backed off.

With Casey Anthony, people are still so outraged about the acquittal that Cheney Mason (who worked her case with Baez) is getting death threats. So, I think a network interviewing Casey Anthony, and giving her money for it, could backfire in a pretty major way.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    How do we know he did that? Has he admitted it somewhere? This thing is hard to keep up with.
    I never heard him actually say it, but a few news sites reported that he gave her 70k before he left the case.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    People were pretty outraged when TLC (I think it was them) was about to give OctoMom a show, and they backed off.

With Casey Anthony, people are still so outraged about the acquittal that Cheney Mason (who worked her case with Baez) is getting death threats. So, I think a network interviewing Casey Anthony, and giving her money for it, could backfire in a pretty major way.

I think people will watch, just like they will fight over watching her in thr courtroom.

Watch the interview & BOYCOTT the advertisers... they are the ones that it will hurt most & then the network
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    Do all these networks realize that no one will watch it and just wasting money? Shit people will probably boycott the network that does pay her murdering ass.
    please, of course people will watch it.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Thread Information