Page 8 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony's Trial Begins

Quote Originally Posted by MsChiff View Post
    Also, I re-listened to the jail house recordings (the one where she said calling them was a waste... a huge waste) and I find it so odd that she called her mom 'honey' a couple of times.. is that weird? Maybe other people do say it & I've never heard it before but I would feel weird calling my mom honey.
    Not weird in Baltimore. Weird everywhere else.

^lmao!!!!
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Casey Anthony should have been a fiction writer. She sure seems to be good at making up stories & developing characters.

She's the type of person who lies just to lie, even when there is no reason. I know someone just like her (except not the child killing part).

^ I agree!!!!! This stuff is fascinating. & beyond words. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when they told her family that none of those ppl exist. I'm sure processing something like that is unbelievable. No words, really.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    No, he is done for now and they did not ask him anything like that. It was frustrating with the thousands of objections and side bars they took while he was on the stand.
    Hiya sprynkles I didn't get to catch a lot of Lee's testimony today and was wondering... overall, do you think he is still in her corner? I only heard the routine questions and couldn't get a feel for which way he was leaning.

The whole family is mind blowing. I thought Cindy did a good job on the stand. She did a lot better than I had envisioned & I cried my eyes out when she was slumped over listening to the 911 call. So sad.

eta: one more thing.. I watch the chat at wftv & someone said 'remember at the funeral Lee said I love you CMA and your secret will always be safe with me' (something like that) people were speculating on what the secret could be. Imo, it can't be as bad as anything we've already heard. Don't you think? I really can't think of anything much more shocking.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

(god I've been so sick... I hope none of you have
    eta: BOMBSHELL TONIGHT. I love watching Nancy Grace for the wrap up, in the evening, in-case I've missed anything & she is so comical -it's unreal. Plus I didn't notice this before, until last night, she repeats the same shit over & over (about a hundred times) before she throws the mic over to someone else & they say the EXACT SAME THING she did. Omg. Breaking Bombshell.
    I know, there's about 5 min of new talk every night. Then 35 min of breaks, and then the rest is shit being repeated and Nancy interrupting. WTF.
    I really do not feel a bit of sadness for Cindy at all. She raised a monster, and she does seem to feel guilt for that. It goes beyond protecting her daughter. She seems to have forgotten about the real victim until recently. It is incredibly sad, and I could not imagine what they are going through, losing a daughter, and Kaylee. I just still cannot excuse the behavior of Cindy.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Hi MsChiff, so sorry to hear you're feeling bad. Get better soon.
    I couldn't tell much from the brother. He seems emotionless like Casey.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Not weird in Baltimore. Weird everywhere else.

It's just "hon"

MsChiff, this Jeff is made up, too? This is the guy that introduced her to Zanny.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    It's just "hon"
    I know. I'm so close to there, I can almost hear people calling each other "Hon" from my desk.

I know. I'm so close to there, I can almost hear people calling each other "Hon" from my desk.
    Scary, isn't it. I grew up there and every time one of my relatives calls me and leaves a message it always starts the same way...Hey hon

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    I know, there's about 5 min of new talk every night. Then 35 min of breaks, and then the rest is shit being repeated and Nancy interrupting. WTF.
    I really do not feel a bit of sadness for Cindy at all. She raised a monster, and she does seem to feel guilt for that. It goes beyond protecting her daughter. She seems to have forgotten about the real victim until recently. It is incredibly sad, and I could not imagine what they are going through, losing a daughter, and Kaylee. I just still cannot excuse the behavior of Cindy.
    I totally know what you mean. I didn't like Cindy at all until she testified. Well put, I agree, I think she finally realized. It sounds like she was a hard nosed helicopter mom.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Hi MsChiff, so sorry to hear you're feeling bad. Get better soon.
    I couldn't tell much from the brother. He seems emotionless like Casey.
    Thank you very much

It's just "hon"

MsChiff, this Jeff is made up, too? This is the guy that introduced her to Zanny.
    YES. Cindy said they set up numerous dinners/ get togethers w/Jeff so they could meet him before the two got married. Yes, zanny supposedly babysat for Jeff and since he knew his purty little lady needed a nanny, from time to time, he graciously introduced the two. Can you believe this cluster?? It is all so shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^^ Well, remember Casey pretended to have a job, so she had to pretend to have a babysitter. I think she just hung out with Caylee all day, doing whatever and I believe sneaking over to George and Cindy's while they were at work.
    She was probably slung up in the home of whatever guy she was whoring it up with at whatever particular time. Maybe plopped the kid in front of the TV. Or maybe it wasn't the first time she'd given the kid a little something in her bottle to knock her out.

I've known of a couple of broads in my younger years for whom popping out a kid didn't seem to put even a tiny dent in their partying, drink/drugging and whoring it up lifestyle one bit. The kind that would pawn their kid off on whoever would watch it until they ran through everyone they knew and in one case the grandmother finally did end up getting custody of the kid.

Hell how many fucked up "bad parenting pics" have we seen off of blogs where a bunch of asshole adults are sitting around getting trashed or high or giving/receiving lap dances while babies and small children are right there in the room?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

DAP

Does Casey have multiple personality disorder by chance? Because she seems to exhibit a lot of the symptoms seen in MPD.

This case is just fucked up beyond belief. It actually kinda gives me the weeping willows. This woman is a fucking maniac, and I feel so sorry for the family.

Just tuned in today & I'm confused about Jeff.. I swear NG said he was made up? Just now they said Jeff (guy on the stand a few mins ago) went to school w/casey..are there 2 Jeff's?
    Last edited by MsChiff; June 2nd, 2011 at 08:32 AM. Reason: typing error

So if Caylee drowned, then why the duct tape and heart sticker on her mouth if she was already dead?? No comprende. How doe that make any got damn sense??? What motive would George have to planting evidence to show that Casey murdered her own daughter if the baby simply drowned? Her parents lost their shit & called 911 immediately when they found out babygirl was missing so why on earth wouldn't they have called if she drowned?

COMMON SENSE says that doesn't even make sense!

So, I know this bitch is a world class liar, but this Zenaida must have existed at some point, right? Or is she totally made up?
    I think she totally made her which is seriously fucked on so many levels.

The weird thing is, the longer someone can state that Casey Anthony talked about the fictional Zanny, the better it looks for her defense - on some level. That's because it can be shown that the "Zanny" character was not created specifically to hide a murder or manslaughter. But rather Zanny existed whenever Casey didn't want to explain who Casey/Caylee was actually staying with at the time.
    I hear what you're saying as to creating a reasonable doubt. But as a juror it would not make sense that this Zany person has never been found. Ever. And the apartment was empty. And coupled with her lie upon more lies, it doesn't look good.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    where the hell was this kid the whole time casey was saying she was with zanny in the year or so prior to the murder?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^^ Well, remember Casey pretended to have a job, so she had to pretend to have a babysitter. I think she just hung out with Caylee all day, doing whatever and I believe sneaking over to George and Cindy's while they were at work.
    This truly gives me goosebumps. To think she just lied to lie, for over a year w/o having a job, pretending to have this secret work life and secret nanny all for what? It's sick. And I think it shows what a sociopath this chick is. Another goosebump-inducing thing to me was when she walked own the Universal cooridor with the detectives and then turns and tells them, "I made this up."
    WHAT IN THE FUCK?

eta: BOMBSHELL TONIGHT. I love watching Nancy Grace for the wrap up, in the evening, in-case I've missed anything & she is so comical -it's unreal. Plus I didn't notice this before, until last night, she repeats the same shit over & over (about a hundred times) before she throws the mic over to someone else & they say the EXACT SAME THING she did. Omg. Breaking Bombshell.

Nancy Grace is a riot. Everything on that show is a BOMBSHELL and I love when she gets experts or lawyers on and asks for their opinions and then cuts them off and basically tells them they're stupid and she doesn't agree and they are still talking & the camera cuts them off. Or a caller will ask a question "What's your question, dear?" and the caller thanks for her the good work she does and she gets really sensitive and demure and her eyes/face get this weepy look and then after the question she goes into 'bitch mode' again in 0-5 seconds flat... "That's a great question..." LOL

Hope you're feeling better MsChiff. The flu sucks badly.

I wonder if her family is still on her side (believing her) or if they just don't anymore. I wonder if Cindy regrets the 911 call she made. "There's something wrong... it smells like there's a dead body in there."

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    She was probably slung up in the home of whatever guy she was whoring it up with at whatever particular time. Maybe plopped the kid in front of the TV. Or maybe it wasn't the first time she'd given the kid a little something in her bottle to knock her out.

I've known of a couple of broads in my younger years for whom popping out a kid didn't seem to put even a tiny dent in their partying, drink/drugging and whoring it up lifestyle one bit. The kind that would pawn their kid off on whoever would watch it until they ran through everyone they knew and in one case the grandmother finally did end up getting custody of the kid.
    Yep, I knew someone like that too, she definitely had some "Casey" traits, last I heard she's in jail now and her daughter is now a 20-something single mom herself. Go figure.

Just tuned in today & I'm confused about Jeff.. I swear NG said he was made up? Just now they said Jeff (guy on the stand a few mins ago) went to school w/casey..are there 2 Jeff's?
    I think she mixed in some half-truths with her lies. Jeff was a real person she worked with for a time, but she made up everything else about him...he was a trust fund kid, they had some kind of romantic relationship, he had a kid Caylee's age, and he introduced her to "Zanny."

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I wonder if her family is still on her side (believing her) or if they just don't anymore. I wonder if Cindy regrets the 911 call she made. "There's something wrong... it smells like there's a dead body in there."
    I can't imagine what they are thinking, hearing all the lies in court. They've been in such deep deep denial for so long. Remember, they haven't talked to Casey for 3 years so they might be hearing some of this for the first time.

Cindy made some comment on the stand that she only stopped looking for "Zanny" 6 weeks ago. Which is when they supposedly were told by Jose Baez what the defense strategy was. That Caylee accidentally drowned...and I assume they were also told about the incest claims. They must be reeling. But they've defended her for so long, maybe it hasn't all sunk in yet. I'm sure at the very least, they want to believe Caylee's death was an accident.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 8 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread Information