Page 74 of 102 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1527
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony's Trial Begins

You think she's going to be grateful to her mother for committing perjury for her? It's her mother's fault that all this happened in the first place. First, if she hadn't liked Caylee more than Casey and if she was a better mom to Casey and geez Cindy, you let George and Lee molest Casey. Who's fault did Cindy really think this was. Not to mention Cindy's the one that called 911 and started the whole thing to begin with. Because of Cindy. Casey had to spend 3 years in jail, if she'd just minded her own business. (it's scary how easily I can go into the mind of a compulsive lying sociopath narcissist).
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

What a fucking cunt Casey Anthony is. Probably the last person on earth who loves her and she turns her away. But that's a mother's love for you, too bad Casey never gave a shit about that either.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

that whole family is a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    What a fucking cunt Casey Anthony is.
    THIS!!!

Official: Casey Anthony rebuffs mom's attempt to visit her in jail

By the CNN Wire Staff
    July 8, 2011 5:56 p.m. EDT

Cindy Anthony testifies during her daughter's murder trial in Orlando on June 30.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

(CNN) -- Three days after a jury cleared her on charges she murdered her young daughter, Casey Anthony on Friday rebuffed her mother's attempt to visit her in jail, a Florida correctional official said.
    Cindy Anthony testified for both for the prosecution and the defense during her daughter's trial, with some tapes from her jail talks with Casey Anthony being entered in as evidence. George and Lee Anthony, Casey's father and brother, likewise took the stand during the more than six-week trial.
    The mother had hoped to visit her daughter in jail at 7 p.m. Friday, said Orange County Corrections Department spokesman Allen Moore. Casey Anthony heard about the request on Friday morning and declined it, he said.
    Casey Anthony did get a visit Thursday night at the Orange County jail in Orlando from an unidentified member of her defense team, according to Moore.
    This appeared to be the first such request by a relative to visit Casey Anthony since the end of her trial on Tuesday. Cindy Anthony was similarly rejected when she asked to see her daughter in the weeks before the trial began in May.
    A 12-member jury acquitted Casey Anthony on charges of first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse and aggravated manslaughter of a child. She was found guilty on four counts related to misleading law enforcement officers, and an Orange County Corrections statement released late Thursday indicated she will be freed on July 17.

The Orlando woman had been accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in 2008. Police didn't begin looking into the girl's disappearance until July 15, 2008 -- about a month after the little girl was last seen -- when Cindy Anthony called police after tracking her daughter down and demanding answers.
    The mother testified about these events during the recent trial. She also claimed that she -- and not Casey, as prosecutors had alleged -- searched for terms like "chloroform" on the family's computer in the weeks before Caylee went missing. The state had argued that Casey Anthony used chloroform to render Caylee unconscious before putting duct tape over her nose and mouth to suffocate her.
    The rules against "double-jeopardy" prevent Casey Anthony from being tried again related to her daughter's death. But that does not mean her legal woes are over.
    The same day she was acquitted, for instance, attorneys for a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez issued a subpoena for Casey Anthony to submit to a video-recorded deposition, according to a court document. Gonzalez has filed a suit for defamation of character because Casey Anthony told police that her daughter was with a nanny by that name.
    The jury convicted Casey Anthony for lying about this fact, as there was never any such nanny with young Caylee Anthony.
    And in a motion filed Wednesday, the state called for a hearing so it can tally up the enormous costs of investigating the case and slap Casey Anthony with the bill. The motion cites a Florida law that allows the state to fine defendants in criminal cases to recoup money spent.
    Texas Equusearch, a firm that helped find the remains of Anthony's daughter, also wants the $112,000 that it spent looking for Caylee after she was reported missing. The little girl's skeletal remains were found in December 2008 near the Anthony home.
    The company's head, Tim Miller, told CNN affiliate KTRK that he now believes the girl was never missing -- and he is contemplating a lawsuit.

Official: Casey Anthony rebuffs mom's attempt to visit her in jail - CNN.com

Enjoy your freedom, bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    denisleary

If my mom knew she coulda duct-taped us to death and only done 4 years I wouldnt be tweeting this right now.
    about 1 hour ago via WhoSay
    OMG I almost peed my pants.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    THIS!!!

The same day she was acquitted, for instance, attorneys for a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez issued a subpoena for Casey Anthony to submit to a video-recorded deposition, according to a court document. Gonzalez has filed a suit for defamation of character because Casey Anthony told police that her daughter was with a nanny by that name.
    The jury convicted Casey Anthony for lying about this fact, as there was never any such nanny with young Caylee Anthony.
    And in a motion filed Wednesday, the state called for a hearing so it can tally up the enormous costs of investigating the case and slap Casey Anthony with the bill. The motion cites a Florida law that allows the state to fine defendants in criminal cases to recoup money spent.
    Texas Equusearch, a firm that helped find the remains of Anthony's daughter, also wants the $112,000 that it spent looking for Caylee after she was reported missing. The little girl's skeletal remains were found in December 2008 near the Anthony home.
    The company's head, Tim Miller, told CNN affiliate KTRK that he now believes the girl was never missing -- and he is contemplating a lawsuit.

Official: Casey Anthony rebuffs mom's attempt to visit her in jail - CNN.com

Enjoy your freedom, bitch!
    This is award winning. I hope there are other land mines out there waiting for her.

I heard that some people released from the Orange Co Jail today are saying Casey is already gone. It wouldn't surprise me if they have already moved her. Her Mom and Dad took off today, as well. I think Orange Co will be glad to get rid of her ass.

I soooooo want her to fuck up again and get nailed, like OJ did! I just hope we don't have to wait another decade, or longer, to see it.

http://youtu.be/QVMhxf4X6eA

the coroner said that the manner of death was homicide during a press conference. i think that speaks for itself. well its her opinion anyway. homicide by undetermined means.
    another year i claim of total indifference.

This is what my opinion is:
    Child was under 3.
    Child was in custody of mother.
    Child died. Accident? No, 911 would have been called.
    Child discarded like an old piece of garbage.
    Mother lies,lies and lies again. Why?
    Because mother killed said child.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

An ex boyfriend of Casey's was on HLN today. He told a story of how he and Casey were sitting on the couch watching a movie. Cindy comes in and says "When are you going to pay me back for the hospital bills?" Casey tells her she'll talk to her later. Cindy says to the boyfriend "How can you want to be with a high school drop out like her? She has no future..." She went on to criticize her.

I think now more than ever that getting back at Cindy was a big motivator as to why she killed Caylee. Definitely to free herself from the responsibility of being a mother, but the added extra was to stick it to Cindy.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    This is what my opinion is:
    Child was under 3.
    Child was in custody of mother.
    Child died. Accident? No, 911 would have been called.
    Child discarded like an old piece of garbage.
    Mother lies,lies and lies again. Why?
    Because mother killed said child.
    And why didn't Casey call 911 to report Caylee was missing? Because she knew where Caylee's body was.
    And why put wrap duct tape around the head of a victim of accidental drowning? Because Caylee didn't drown accidentally, the duct tape was to keep her quiet.

Friday, July 8th 2011
    Jerry Springer Wants Casey Anthony

Nancy Grace is the only maniacal Botox beast crazy enough to bite through Casey Anthony's chloroform-stained fingers and rip the smug smile off her face, so she should get the first interview but we all know the chances of that happening are about as slim as Jose Baez's testicles after he victoriously fapped himself dry over the verdict. But since Nancy isn't going to get the first interview, it should naturally go to Jerry Springer! Jerry knows this and so he has offered Casey Anthony and her family $1 million to spend 1 hour on his stage.
    A source type tells Star Magazine (via Radar) that Jerry is trying to solidify himself as the master barker of the trash heap carnival by trying to book Casey, and apparently, she's interested! The source said, “The offer was made to Casey’s defense team Friday. They are interested. The show would get huge ratings. The family will be presented with the offer shortly.”
    Part of Casey's defense was that she's permanently damaged because her father allegedly child touched her and her ex-fiance said her family is a mound bat dingles wrapped in dysfunction, so Jerry would like to get them all together on his stage!
    This just seems like the most fitting finale to the bubonic plague that is the Casey Anthony story. The final shot of the Casey Anthony mini-series (starring Dobby in a wig) should be of a metal folding chair flying towards her as she stands barefoot on Jerry Springer's stage with a torn house dress, chunks of hair missing from her scalp and Stove Top Stuffing smeared all over her face. Basically, it should look like this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoPOleHI8E8[/youtube]

Posted by: Michael K

Source: Jerry Springer Wants Casey Anthony | Dlisted
    $1,000,000? Really Jerry?

Springer: I Would NEVER Interview Casey Anthony

7/9/2011 8:55 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
    Jerry Springer says the rumors his show offered Casey Anthony $1 million for an interview are "absolutely, unequivocally not true" -- in fact, Jerry says he wouldn't do it even if HE got paid the million bucks!

Jerry was his usual jovial self yesterday when he explained he thought Casey shouldn't profit from what she did (or didn't do). Jerry said very directly, "God as my witness, I would never interview her. You could pay me the million dollars, I wouldn't do it."

And that's his final thought on that.

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

^ Thats good, I was about to boycott him.

Until its proven that that poor baby duct-taped her own face I will believe that fucking bitch killed her.

This is the first time I've seen hill billies and black people join together to fight against a common cause.
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Thread Information