Page 70 of 102 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1527
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony's Trial Begins

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Oh no. Casey will never feel guilty. She'll probably always feel superior for being able to get away with murder. I'm hoping that Cindy Anthony feels guilty. I would love to be a fly on the wall on that house for the aftermath. Where do you go when you've gotten away with murder and everyone knows it? OJ had his supporters but even then he was considered a pariah.
    Plus she knows that mommy will save her ass. Bitch lied on the fucking stand and everyone knows it.

Thanksgiving will be awkward. Or not if George and his son get the fuck away from of that mess.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I hadn't heard that she will be getting any protection after being released. Who is paying for that and how long are they protecting her?
    Maybe they aren't.. I heard they are going to sneak her out & she will be going to a secret location (I assumed security but hopefully not). They should just dump her out & feed her to the crowd. lol

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    Plus she knows that mommy will save her ass. Bitch lied on the fucking stand and everyone knows it.

Thanksgiving will be awkward. Or not if George and his son get the fuck away from of that mess.
    Cindy and Casey are stuck together for life. When Cindy lied on the stand, she basically doubled-down on all the lies she told and shit she's covered up for Casey over the years. She had a chance to stop enabling her daughter (and not perjure herself) and she chose wrong. I hope they prosecute her for perjury but I bet they won't.

I have HLN on right now, and Aphrodite Jones is on....she said that the William Morris Agency (the biggest agency around) has signed both Casey Anthony and Jose Baez on as clients with their agency. It sounded like it was a team signing. REAL NICE....Aphrodite said they're talking about a reality show. WTF.

WTF?? Are you SERIOUS?!?!?!?

I need help. I need the entire Casey Anthony debacle as well as the people of Wel-Mart thread expunged & completely erased from my brain before I lose my last shred of faith in humanity.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Well said ^^^^ I agree. Who are these ppl??

Omg.. yes, let's reward her. Give her the good life she deserves right. Fucking sick.

Quote Originally Posted by card View Post
    I have HLN on right now, and Aphrodite Jones is on....she said that the William Morris Agency (the biggest agency around) has signed both Casey Anthony and Jose Baez on as clients with their agency. It sounded like it was a team signing. REAL NICE....Aphrodite said they're talking about a reality show. WTF.
    Nauseating. Simply nauseating.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Hmmm....now Jane Velez Mithell got some kind of text from Jose Baez that said Casey hasn't signed with any agency, but he wouldn't address claims that HE has signed with William Morris.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by card View Post
    Hmmm....now Jane Velez Mithell got some kind of text from Jose Baez that said Casey hasn't signed with any agency, but he wouldn't address claims that HE has signed with William Morris.
    They dumped a money maker, albeit racist, client like Mel Gibson, kinda hard to believe they'd consider representing someone(Casey) even a pron empire wouldn't hire ( anymore).

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    This is the funniest comment I have found on-line so far!!!

jill says:
    July 5, 2011 at 9:15 pm
    whats scary is that you Americans are so ignorant of what is going on here. George and Cindy are HANDLERS for Casey, a Monarch ritual abuse slave. This means that Casey has been abused as a child until she developed MPD, By controlling which of Caseys parts comes out at any time, handlers can control a persons whole lfe!!! Masonic Lodges helped spread this brand of mind control System, but now many families take part, introduced through religious groups etc. They are basically satanists, often with christian “front” personalities. The MOnarch Butterfly is a trigger for this, as are many other things, such as black and white hypnotic patterns, checkerboard, refer to Vigilant Citizen or Esoteric Kitten for pop culture references demonstrating this control System in modelling and in the film and tv industries. Most “celebrities” are mpd slaves, and they exist to warp the audiences minds – its social conditioning for us all. the WHOLE anthony trial is a FAKE. Go find the old Faces of Meth advertisement – Casey and some other members of the court case are there, modelling the faces. Americans are being played to see how much they understand about this Monarch Mind Control System.. and you know fuck all. wake up America – Casey is a slave and her parents have the Key.

Gene says:
    July 5, 2011 at 10:05 pm
    Some loony bin is missing someone named Jill. If you see her call them.
    I have a deep loathing for conspiracy nutters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I need help. I need the entire Casey Anthony debacle as well as the people of Wel-Mart thread expunged & completely erased from my brain before I lose my last shred of faith in humanity.
    What on earth could anyone have against walmart shoppers?

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

PLEASE! not that woman, not in this thread too!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Almost as bad as Lawd Baby

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

That P.O.W. pic has to be photshopped. Please tell me it is.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Almost as bad as Lawd Baby
    bitch, please! Lawd Baby is precious! that "woman" wearing nude colored spanx (maybe) is NOT!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information