Page 7 of 102 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony's Trial Begins

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    How long was the phantom nanny supposedly taking care of Casey for?

I just wonder how long that little girl's body was in that car for.
    She's claiming about 1 1/2 to 2 years. She says she knew Zenaida for almost 4 years, that they were introduced by a co-worker while she was pregnant with Caylee. This "co-worker" had Zanny the nanny take care of his son and offered to allow Casey to bring Caylee to his house and have Zanny take care of both kids (his son and Caylee). Casey claims that the guy no longer works at Universal (where Casey pretends to be working) and that they were still in touch. She also claims that she began to take Caylee to Zanny's house or her to watch her there. This house apparently belongs to Zanny's mom (who doesn't live there) and Zanny lives there with two other girls. Then, she says Zanny moved into some apartments and she would drop her off there. So, I know this bitch is a world class liar, but this Zenaida must have existed at some point, right? Or is she totally made up?

Wow - that's some great made-up shit.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    So, I know this bitch is a world class liar, but this Zenaida must have existed at some point, right? Or is she totally made up?
    There were people in that area with that exact name but they never knew or had contact with Casey Anthony.

The weird thing is, the longer someone can state that Casey Anthony talked about the fictional Zanny, the better it looks for her defense - on some level. That's because it can be shown that the "Zanny" character was not created specifically to hide a murder or manslaughter. But rather Zanny existed whenever Casey didn't want to explain who Casey/Caylee was actually staying with at the time.

I have been glued to this trial all day! Now they've got the lead detective on the stand. Asking if he has ever blogged online by the name "Dick Tracy Orlando" Man the defense has been cracking me up with their BS
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    There were people in that area with that exact name but they never knew or had contact with Casey Anthony.

The weird thing is, the longer someone can state that Casey Anthony talked about the fictional Zanny, the better it looks for her defense - on some level. That's because it can be shown that the "Zanny" character was not created specifically to hide a murder or manslaughter. But rather Zanny existed whenever Casey didn't want to explain who Casey/Caylee was actually staying with at the time.
    Do you know if there was a Zenaida that watched the son of this old co-worker? If she was actually introduced to her at a Christmas party? Geez, the lies out of this one.

Do you know if there was a Zenaida that watched the son of this old co-worker? If she was actually introduced to her at a Christmas party? Geez, the lies out of this one.
    1. Cindy Anthony said at one time that there were something like seven Zenaida Gonzalez's in the area.

2. Also, supposedly, Zenaida and Gonzalez were the last names of people who owned the two plots of land on either side of the area where Caylee's body was found.

1. Cindy Anthony said at one time that there were something like seven Zenaida Gonzalez's in the area.

2. Also, supposedly, Zenaida and Gonzalez were the last names of people who owned the two plots of land on either side of the area where Caylee's body was found.

Good God...this woman is something else. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    I have been glued to this trial all day! Now they've got the lead detective on the stand. Asking if he has ever blogged online by the name "Dick Tracy Orlando" Man the defense has been cracking me up with their BS
    He actually did post under that nic at the Websleuths board for a short time and was apparently reprimanded for it. They had a little Yuri Melich fan club going over there. (WWYMD, i.e. What Would Yuri Melich Do?)

Crime board groupies. Pretty nauseating.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

fgg

That's because it can be shown that the "Zanny" character was not created specifically to hide a murder or manslaughter. But rather Zanny existed whenever Casey didn't want to explain who Casey/Caylee was actually staying with at the time.
    where the hell was this kid the whole time casey was saying she was with zanny in the year or so prior to the murder?

^^ Well, remember Casey pretended to have a job, so she had to pretend to have a babysitter. I think she just hung out with Caylee all day, doing whatever and I believe sneaking over to George and Cindy's while they were at work.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    He actually did post under that nic at the Websleuths board for a short time and was apparently reprimanded for it. They had a little Yuri Melich fan club going over there. (WWYMD, i.e. What Would Yuri Melich Do?)

Crime board groupies. Pretty nauseating.
    I tried to log on over at Websleuths but they're jammed. I haven't been there in years and when I heard them mentioned on HLN I was curious.

I tried to log on over at Websleuths but they're jammed. I haven't been there in years and when I heard them mentioned on HLN I was curious.
    I used to lurk there a long time ago and posted a handful of times, but it's just sensory overload there now. Just tooo much to wade through. And of course, their management sucks.

I'm sure Tricia is loving this. But I'm not surprised the board is overheating. Between the whole Casey trial, now the Yuri Melich stuff, and it was just announced the Insession (old Courtv) boards are closing for good tonight. So there are scads of posters freaking out trying to find a new home now.

I hope none of the witnesses are members of GR and it comes up in court. Can you imagine the 1,000's of crazies that would bring here? lol

I tried to follow this trial on Webslueths but jesus christ, there's way too many posts!

(god I've been so sick... I hope none of you have had this stomach flu thing that's been going around - 2 words: projectile vomit)

I just found out yesterday that half the people this crazy broad knew are all made up! wtf&fuck!!! I about fell off my recliner. The made up people are: Jeff (bf) who was widowed, his kid, obviously the nanny, co-workers, and friends, friend's parents, siblings, & even went as far as making up a puppy. I can't remember all their names but how incredible! One of them was Juliette Lewis -lmfao.

Has anyone ever heard of another trial where the defendant had made up (almost) their entire circle of friends/family? I find this so mind blowing.

Also, I re-listened to the jail house recordings (the one where she said calling them was a waste... a huge waste) I find it so odd that she called her mom 'honey' a couple of times.. is that weird? Maybe other people do say it & I've never heard it before but I would feel weird calling my mom honey.

eta: BOMBSHELL TONIGHT. I love watching Nancy Grace for the wrap up, in the evening, in-case I've missed anything & she is so comical -it's unreal. Plus I didn't notice this before, until last night, she repeats the same shit over & over (about a hundred times) before she throws the mic over to someone else & they say the EXACT SAME THING she did. Omg. Breaking Bombshell.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Page 7 of 102 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread Information