Page 68 of 102 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1527
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony's Trial Begins

fgg

^which means she'll get out late july/early-august with her time served and good behavior time. not so much "yay".

Hopefully the time served won't matter since it was for other crimes she committed (check fraud, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    ^which means she'll get out late july/early-august with her time served and good behavior time. not so much "yay".
    I thought she had at least another year or so to go.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

fgg

the judge said late july/early august depending on their review of her time served, etc. unless my brain fritzed while he was speaking. it's been known to happen.

Casey Anthony Sentenced to 4 Years -- BUT ...

Casey Anthony just received 4 years in jail for providing false information to a police officer ... but she's not going to be locked up for the next 4 years ... not even close. She could actually become a free woman within about a month.

Anthony escaped the death penalty when the jury found her not guilty of murder.

The defense argued that Casey's lying to cops was really just one continuous act -- not 4 separate ones ... and therefore Anthony should be sentenced to 1 year in jail -- not 4 years (one for each lie).

Judge Belvin Perry begged to differ, calling each untruth "separate and distinct lies."

But Anthony got credit for time already served -- she's been locked up for approximately 2 years 10 months. The judge must still compute how much time she gets for good time credit.

The judge said he needs to do some math first ... but Anthony could get out late this month or next.
    Last edited by fgg; July 7th, 2011 at 09:37 AM.

Such a crock of shit!! But it was fun seeing her big smile and winky faces melt away, when she realized that she wasn't walking out the door today. She put on the pout face really fast. Stupid bitch....

Well at least he gave her the max under the circumstances. Methinks Judge Perry woulda thrown the book at her had she been convicted on the other charges. I also think he did not agree with the jury's verdict (not that it matters) cause he gave her the max.

Casey is such a hag.

I don't understand how she gets time served when that time was for other charges? Couldn't the judge have denied that??

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Hopefully the time served won't matter since it was for other crimes she committed (check fraud, etc).
    Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl
    I don't understand how she gets time served when that time was for other charges? Couldn't the judge have denied that??
    I'm confused as well.

It's sad when innocent people spent decades in prison only to be exonerated later due to a false eyewitness account and no other evidence.

Yet this bitch gets to walk cause the jury basically wanted a videotaped murder despite all the evidence pointing to one person and one person only.

Not reporting your child missing for 31 days in and of itself is so grossly negligent that it could lead to a child's death. Not watching over your kid and finding them drowned later is manslaughter. Knowing your child drowned and having someone help you cover it up is negligent. Leaving your kid with the nanny and not knowing WHERE the f she is potentially leading to her death = manslaughter. Telling a detective over & over again you have "no idea"where your kid is is negligent.

I read someone is trying to get a "Caylee's Law" petitioned/instilled stating that it will be a felony if you do not report your child missing. It's an awesome idea and I hope it gets picked up even if in this case, it was too little, too late for Caylee and not decided by that jury to fit any of the charges against her. Sad.

Bronze Member

^^^Yep, seems to be the era of 'pics or it didn't happen' litigation.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    I weep for the kids of any of those jurors. How can you be a parent yourself and hear that scenario and think, "Oh, yep, I can relate - if my died I think that's what I'd do. Can't mourn forever, you know!"
    well maybe it's the waterworks that are stopping you from seeing things clearly because i don't understand how you reached that conclusion from what the jury decided. that's quite the creative, and dramatic, leap.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I guess the jury wasn't willing to make the logic leap that but for Casey's lies Caylee could have been found sooner and the time and manner of death might have been ascertainable. I really don't get the rationale that because the when and how she died couldn't be specifically determined that should be held against the prosecution. To me that should be held against Casey because of her lies (and the whole murdering part).
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Look at the smug on Cindy's face.

from CDAN

I don't get it, did she jsut decide to save her child because she lost her grandchild? I DON"T FUCKING GET IT.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I guess the jury wasn't willing to make the logic leap that but for Casey's lies Caylee could have been found sooner and the time and manner of death might have been ascertainable. I really don't get the rationale that because the when and how she died couldn't be specifically determined that should be held against the prosecution. To me that should be held against Casey because of her lies (and the whole murdering part).
    that's the rationale behind that whole 'innocent until proven guilty' thing. the onus is on the prosecution to present proof beyond a reasonable doubt.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Has Nancy Grace had a coronary yet?

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Thread Information