Page 62 of 102 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 1527
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony's Trial Begins

  1. #916
    Elite Member KrisNine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sleepy night night land
    Posts
    22,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    This is the funniest comment I have found on-line so far!!!

    jill says:
    July 5, 2011 at 9:15 pm
    whats scary is that you Americans are so ignorant of what is going on here. George and Cindy are HANDLERS for Casey, a Monarch ritual abuse slave. This means that Casey has been abused as a child until she developed MPD, By controlling which of Caseys parts comes out at any time, handlers can control a persons whole lfe!!! Masonic Lodges helped spread this brand of mind control System, but now many families take part, introduced through religious groups etc. They are basically satanists, often with christian “front” personalities. The MOnarch Butterfly is a trigger for this, as are many other things, such as black and white hypnotic patterns, checkerboard, refer to Vigilant Citizen or Esoteric Kitten for pop culture references demonstrating this control System in modelling and in the film and tv industries. Most “celebrities” are mpd slaves, and they exist to warp the audiences minds – its social conditioning for us all. the WHOLE anthony trial is a FAKE. Go find the old Faces of Meth advertisement – Casey and some other members of the court case are there, modelling the faces. Americans are being played to see how much they understand about this Monarch Mind Control System.. and you know fuck all. wake up America – Casey is a slave and her parents have the Key.

    Gene says:
    July 5, 2011 at 10:05 pm
    Some loony bin is missing someone named Jill. If you see her call them.
    WOW!!

    This was the funny bit to me:

    Kim Kardashian tweets -“WHAT!!!!???!!!! CASEY ANTHONY FOUND NOT GUILTY!!!! I am speechless!!!” . She was met with a bunch of WTF's? Were you as speechless when your dad got OJ off???

  2. #917
    Elite Member VenusInFauxFurs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Back in the boxed wine.
    Posts
    21,279

    Default

    Kim Kardashian.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

  3. #918
    Elite Member Dean James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Methtopia
    Posts
    4,464

    Default

    We laugh at what an idiot she is and then KK goes and wipes her ass with $100 bills. Justice! >.<
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

  4. #919
    Elite Member VenusInFauxFurs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Back in the boxed wine.
    Posts
    21,279

    Default

    Life is a bitch, seriously.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

  5. #920
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i think it depends on whether she's sentenced to serve her sentences consecutively or concurrently.

    i'm not all that surprised. well, actually i am because florida usually loves putting people in jail and for once it's not a kid being tried as an adult but an actual guilty adult. at the same time, i didn't watch the trial but would read the stuff on this thread and i kept waiting for some more damning evidence from the prosecution but it just seemed like their entire case was pretty flimsy, from the dodgy air analysis of her car trunk to google searches and a history of lying... sure, it makes her look bad and casts suspicion but at the same time, you need more before potentially sending someone to prison for life or to death row.

    i don't see it as the system failing though. on the contrary. the prosecution tried but didn't have enough evidence to build a solid case. and the defence got to make its case and introduce doubt in the jury. and that's what it's all about. sometimes even when in all likelihood the person is guilty, they'll walk because the state couldn't present a more solid case. it sucks, but that's the way it is. and i'd much rather that than people getting sentenced in the court of public opinion or based on people's hunches, even if they are right. if there's no way to prove that, that's all they are, hunches.
    Agree with every word.

    Thanks Sput.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

  6. #921
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Where is LAWD baby?
    Do not bring Lawd baby into this thread. it's too sad for lawd baby to witness.
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    LAWD baby is a source of good and light, this outcome is too evil for precious LAWD.
    this.
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Nope, this is a job for bitchslap baby.



    love that baby too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    I'm just sick about it. Still. George and Lee should sue Baez for defamation.
    I'm with you. I don't think I've ever felt such shame and disgust.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    I just can't even read this thread anymore. I'm so freaking disgusted. No justice for Caylee because you know there's no one else to prosecute for the murder ... because SHE did it.
    Amen.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    That doesn't explain why the jurors didn't convict on any of the lesser counts available to them; not manslaughter, not even child abuse.

    The jurors should never have considered the drowning theory because the defense offered no testimony or evidence to support it. They didn't even put Casey on the stand to tell that story. They also did not put Casey on the stand to offer her claims of sexual abuse - without that, the jury should never even had those things in their mind, nevermind get to a "he said/she said" point. It would be fair to consider those things if Casey testified to those things and the jury had to weigh her testimony against George's, or Lee's, or whoever's. But she didn't and the jurors should not have considered an unsubstantiated story.

    I feel like there's something else going on with this jury, because it unfathomable to me how any thinking person could think that a child died from undetermined causes and was thrown out like trash, and the mother did nothing wrong in partying constantly and actively covering it up, except lying to law enforcement. Putting aside whether you think it's a first degree murder case - what thinking person would not think that actively concealing your child's death and lying constantly to authorities and family to conceal the child's disappearance does not add up to a cover for manslaughter or aggravated child abuse? What in the hell do the jurors think was her motivation in lying? (Even if one believes the bullshit accidental death story, it happened while in Casey's care, which is enough for neglect/abuse.)

    My other shocker is that, while the prosecution wasn't stellar, I thought they were more than passable. Certainly way better at examining witneses and during arguments. Baez was really supremely shitty and amatuer, and that doesn't change with the verdict IMO. That's why I find the jury really fascinating. I was worried they'd be influenced by the "CSI effect," i.e. jurors expect every case to have absolutely irrefutable evidence, like DNA, and any case that doesn't have that is "reasonable doubt," because a lot of juries now confuse reasonable doubt with "impossible doubt," i.e. expecting the prosecution to eradicate any possible doubts anyone could ever have, no matter how far-fetched, rather than the actual standard of eradicating reasonable doubts a reasonable person would have.

    Luckily I believe in karma - it may take some time, but hopefully it will bite her in the ass eventually just like it did O.J. Like O.J., these sociopaths always think they're invincible so sooner or later, they fuck up again. Either she'll have another kid and get in trouble for child abuse or she'll get busted for drugs or prostitution, something like that. Or steal from the wrong person this time.

    I wish there was a support fund for George and Lee Anthony. I'd donate if George would divorce Cindy's ass and they both get far, far away from Cindy and Casey and never speak to them again.

    LOL at Kristen Schaal's tweets:
    I think the prosecution did the best they could with the evidence they had.
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    The only explanation I can come up with to even begin to understand the jury's decision is that they didn't want to get stuck for another week or two for sentencing. Period.
    That's what I think too. shameful.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    How did the prosecution screw up? Not trying to be rude or anything, I am just wondering what or how so I can understand. What did the prosecution do/not do?
    I don't think they did.

    And for the ones saying that "this is how the justice system is supposed to work" - I disagree. I don't think someone getting away with murder is how its supposed to work. And she did - she got away with killing her daughter. Not a doubt in my mind.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  7. #922
    Elite Member celeb_2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,468

    Default

    They got OJ'd.

  8. #923
    Silver Member Popsicle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Over on CayleeDaily some are saying that only ONE juror asked JP for permission to see the 'heart sticker' evidence file and as a majority didn't ask, nobody saw it.

    There's only two faillures here: The poor jury selection, where apparently from the beginning - strongly opinionated individuals were weeded out leaving apathetic ones. And finally, the confidence of the prosecution with too much science jargon, Kronk's vague claims and the prosecution's animosity against Baez cost them.

    It's just so sad that Baez could distract these jurors from Dr Vass' testimony, Casey's friends claims, unsubstantiated abuse claims. All by playing his luck and being a buffoon.

  9. #924
    Elite Member cmmdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Eva's Love Den
    Posts
    25,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    They got OJ'd.
    Absolutely!

    I still can't believe this BS verdict. It's so disturbing. Even if the drowning theory were true (which I don't believe at all), where was Casey when babygirl drowned? That is child negligence/endagerment. Not reporting her for 31 days is GROSS negligence, leaving her with a "Phantom Nanny" was gross negligence.

    I would have hung the SHIT out of that jury if I was on it.

    One of the alternates was on the Today Show today telling Matt Lauer that he would have voted the same way in deliberations. WTF? And prosecutor Jeff Ashton was saying how he believes no one will ever know what happend to Caylee--because even if Casey writes a book and details everything, who would believe anything she says?

    I was thinking at the end of the trial if it was going to be like how Edward Norton was in Primal Fear.

    Sadness for that little girl. So so sad.

    Maybe some day The Universe will catch up with Casey. And it ain't gonna be pretty. Karma doesn't need a jury to come back tenfold.

  10. #925
    Elite Member MrsMarsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    7,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Do not bring Lawd baby into this thread. it's too sad for lawd baby to witness.

    this.

    love that baby too.


    I'm with you. I don't think I've ever felt such shame and disgust.

    Amen.

    I think the prosecution did the best they could with the evidence they had.

    That's what I think too. shameful.

    I don't think they did.

    And for the ones saying that "this is how the justice system is supposed to work" - I disagree. I don't think someone getting away with murder is how its supposed to work. And she did - she got away with killing her daughter. Not a doubt in my mind.
    Yeah, she did. I don't know what to say really. Both sides seem to be right. Just makes me sick, but nothing can be done now. I'm still a bit surprised Nancy Grace didn't go crazy when Mason referred to her indirectly in his speech. I just can't get over how much evidence that family covered up. For what? To protect Casey? I just can't get over it.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

  11. #926
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post

    One of the alternates was on the Today Show today telling Matt Lauer that he would have voted the same way in deliberations. WTF?
    Also did you see how one of his comments was how Casey was a very good mother. That even the prosecution witnesses supported that.

    I waiver between thinking (1) that even though she's guilty as sin, that like in the OJ case the system worked, as the prosecution didn't do a good enough job of proving their case - and (2) thinking that this jury is a bunch of morons. If part of their deliberation included the belief that she's a good mother, then I'm going with the second option.

    The heart sticker shouldn't have come in to play at all, given that they could not find another sticker like that at the Anthony house, and it wasn't found on the duct tape but nearby. The prosecution tried to make it out to be more than it was. I felt like they did that with a few things and in the end that worked against them. Of course again, if the jury thought she was a good mother despite not reporting her daughter missing or calling 911 if her daughter had accidentally drowned, then not sure there was anything they could have done short of having video tape of the actual murder.

    Now I just have to hope and pray that the media do NOT give her a forum. That she doesn't get offered anything such as a book deal or a movie deal. OJ didn't (that I can remember). Pleases oh please, society needs to shun this woman and not feed her pathology.

  12. #927
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    Yeah, she did. I don't know what to say really. Both sides seem to be right. Just makes me sick, but nothing can be done now. I'm still a bit surprised Nancy Grace didn't go crazy when Mason referred to her indirectly in his speech. I just can't get over how much evidence that family covered up. For what? To protect Casey? I just can't get over it.
    The Anthony family remains the most frustrating puzzle in this whole case. I don't know enough about them. Are they from the caste that protects and lies to defend any member from The Man? Is there something in their history that makes them protect Casey out of guilt? The son/brother (I've forgotten his name) seems as much in the dark as we are. He didn't seem to know if his parents were lying or why.

    Unfortunately, the case is too large for the excellent crime writers to uncover anything. It's going to be years before an accurate article or book can be written about this case.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

  13. #928
    Elite Member Kat Scorp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Down Under in Boganville
    Posts
    3,307

    Default

    In answer to the earlier question re: why wasn't the body recovered after Kronk's first call - IIRC, the responding officer was too afraid of snakes to "clear" the area.

    Also, this chatty-Cathy of an alternate juror is giving the impression that this jury snubbed the instructions and discussed the case during the trial. Apparently they did not review any of the evidence during their so-called deliberations. The ten hours included selcting a foreman and reading/filling out the paperwork. I believe their minds were made up before the state's closing rebuttal, and that they just wanted to go home. A guilty verdict would have led to a two week penalty phase.

    Thanks, Twitchy for the Dexter pic. I'm including another one (one my new desktop wallpaper). I think the newspaper cut and paste is fairly well done.


  14. #929
    Elite Member cmmdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Eva's Love Den
    Posts
    25,572

    Default

    ^ Good one.



    Quote Originally Posted by thekid View Post
    I waiver between thinking (1) that even though she's guilty as sin, that like in the OJ case the system worked, as the prosecution didn't do a good enough job of proving their case - and (2) thinking that this jury is a bunch of morons. .
    I am going with the latter. Wholeheartedly.

    Quote Originally Posted by thekid View Post
    Of course again, if the jury thought she was a good mother despite not reporting her daughter missing or calling 911 if her daughter had accidentally drowned, then not sure there was anything they could have done short of having video tape of the actual murder.
    Agreed. And we ALL know most juries do NOT get a videotaped murder. NO "good mother" goes 31 days w/o reporting her child missing. That was one of the strongest indications that she had a part in this child's death.

    Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    The son/brother (I've forgotten his name) seems as much in the dark as we are. He didn't seem to know if his parents were lying or why.
    Yeah I get the feeling the Lee Anthony could see straight through her BS. The way he would talk to her on the phone and on the stand told me he wasn't down with her mindgames and BS "defense" story. Offtopic, but his salt & pepper hair is kind of sexy.

  15. #930
    fgg
    fgg is offline
    Elite Member fgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    She was found not guilty. That is a far cry from innocent.
    at least some of the jury members think she actually is innocent and it was an accident as described by the defense, based on the snippet i heard on the today show this morning. how stupid are these people?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Josef Fritzl cellar trial begins
    By Honey in forum News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: March 18th, 2009, 07:56 AM
  2. Civil trial of Keanu Reeves begins in LA
    By celeb_2006 in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: November 7th, 2008, 04:24 PM
  3. Dutch 'HIV attack' trial begins
    By Honey in forum News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 13th, 2008, 10:23 PM
  4. R Kelly's trial finally begins
    By ana-mish-ana in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 9th, 2008, 02:35 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 16th, 2007, 06:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •