Page 58 of 102 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony's Trial Begins

I just Googled "chlorophyll" - no "spell check" program tried to change it to "chloroform".
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post

1: why was she googling chloroform? What other incriminating stuff did she search for?
    I once googled "perfect murder" . I have yet to kill somebody

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by mella View Post
    but did you then go on to murder someone?

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    I just Googled "chlorophyll" - no "spell check" program tried to change it to "chloroform".
    I started to type it in and chloroform is the first suggestion so if you're the type of person who just hits that without paying attention, that's perfectly plausible.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

fgg

i'm sure chloroform is showing up at the top of the suggestions list now because it's been searched so often lately. (and by twitchy as we can see it was part of her search history...)

Quote Originally Posted by mella View Post
    Once, not eighty something times.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I thought Google Suggest was implemented globally in August 2008? The search made by Cindy or Casey was made earlier in March 2008?
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Yep - not buying that someone mistook "chloroform" for "chlorophyll". Why would anyone worry that the ingestion of chlorophyll would be harmful? It ain't. Chloroform? Another story. And didn't she look it up more than once? Along with "broken neck"?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

But it's not just one thing that seems fishy. It's a bunch of things that, when taken together, all add up to making your common sense ring the "Bitch killed her kid" alarms.

The google search alone isn't that meaningful. But like people said, she searched it 80 times. AND then her kid came up dead. Add her being a pathological liar to the mix, plus the fact that she didn't report the kid missing for 31 days AND instead was partying her ass off for said 31 days... Her weird sociopath-like behavior in her jailhouse conversations about Caylee with her parents...her mom's flimsy "chlorophyll" search excuse...the even more ridiculous drowning scenario and insinuation that the meter reader must have moved the body before claiming a reward--that didn't even make sense!

It's all that stuff combined that has people convinced she's guilty to some degree or another. To me any other explanation besides her being responsible (directly or indirectly) for her kid's death just doesn't make sense. It's not reasonable.

[youtube]6EflikHDMpI[/youtube]
    Crazy grandpa's reaction

[youtube]Y4Uyr0UJnGo[/youtube]
    Downtown Cafe reaction

[youtube]bWCVsh4SBGw[/youtube]
    Loud black woman's reaction

[youtube]PeLFotaDV1U[/youtube]
    What the buck reaction
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

her trunk smelling of decomposing body

It is like O J Simpson. You so know she is guilty why why why do the jury think she is not??? I mean, come on!
    The biggest proof of guilt, which mother would go partying after her child drowned OR was kidnapped????? Guilty guilty guilty and NOT even sorry

1: why was she googling chloroform? What other incriminating stuff did she search for?
    She claimed she was worried about her dog ingesting bamboo and heard that it was somehow related to chlorophyll, but Google gave her results on chloroform instead. She also claimed that "neck breaking" was somehow search because of a pop-up video of a skateboarder doing stunts.

The prosecution brought in her timesheets and HR record keeper at Cindy's work, who established that Cindy was not only at work during those times that the searches were done at home, but logged in using her name and password at her workstation.

2: Can someone explain the whole drowning thing? What did the defense claim happened?
    The defense claimed in its opening that Caylee wandered off and drowned in the family pool and that George found the body and Caylee went along with a cover-up. However, they offered no evidence and Casey never took the stand to offer that story. George steadfastly denied it. For reasons never explained, the defense also claimed that the meter reader who discovered the remains moved them from one location to another.

By closing arguments, the defense said something like, "How did Caylee die? What happened? We'll never know," basically backing off the drowning theory and offering up an "unsolved mystery" theory.

Also:
    3: Why was Casey's car towed?
    Casey had abandoned it in a parking lot and the owner of the lot had it towed after several days.

4: Why would the grandfather be so quick to think that the 'smell' in the car was a decaying body?? That doesn't seem like it would be a smell anyone is familiar with, or something normal a person would immediately think of when opening a smelly trunk.
    George Anthony is a former homicide detective and had dealt with decomposing bodies in his work and recognized the smell.

The tow truck driver had also dealt with dead bodies in his former job and also recognized the smell. Both said it's a smell unlike anything else and you never forget it.

5: why didn't they search for the body in August when that guy originally reported it??
    Don't know.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    her trunk smelling of decomposing body
    Yeah that's kind of a big one I forgot.

Well, lets hope she steals some of her own memorabilia in 20 years and then she can get what she is owed.

Thread Information