Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony's Trial Begins

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    That fucking idiot George fell for a Nigerian bank scam?? WTF?

I watched Nancy Grace last night and one reporter was saying Casey spends a lot of time looking at the jury. I bet she puts on her doe eyes and weepy face to try to get some sympathy. I would star eright in her eyes if I was on the jury. What a hag!

The trial continues on a Saturday? That's unusual!

Oh and this trial is one big mess. Casey and Baez come across terribly.

fgg

I can't wait until this bitch goes on the stand and gets caught up in all the lies she's woven.
    Posted from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post

I watched Nancy Grace last night and one reporter was saying Casey spends a lot of time looking at the jury. I bet she puts on her doe eyes and weepy face to try to get some sympathy. I would star eright in her eyes if I was on the jury. What a hag!

I honestly can't see how she'll get away with this. The only I maybe could see is her not getting the death penalty. But how can she defend not calling the cops for one month and all the partying she did in between. And we can't forget that tattoo. I want to see her on the stand to answer those things.

Is there any indication she'll testify? She'd be an idiot to do that.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    Is there any indication she'll testify? She'd be an idiot to do that.
    A lot of the 'experts' that I have heard talking about this have thought that she WILL take the stand. But who the hell knows.

I have so many questions about this broad, how she lived day to day, what she did with the kid when she (Casey) was allegedly working and the kid was allegedly at the Nanny's...I mean, there is so many things about the entire story that are just INSANE. I mean, how did she pay her bills when she didn't have a job for YEARS....yet, everyone thought she did. None of it adds up, or makes any sense. Didn't her parents ever ask for a phone # for the Nanny or ever offer to drop the kid off at the nanny for Casey? I just cannot wrap my brain around this entire thing....and I just cannot believe that NO ONE called Casey out on anything she ever did. Its mind boggling. Truly.

If she takes the stand, she is toast. Hell, I hope she's toast no matter what. She's a worthless piece of shit who should have her entire body duck taped and tossed in a swamp, just like she did to her daughter.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Has there been anything to suggest she might have been a prostitute? Lynnie's post about her work got me wondering.

I'm not familiar with American courtrooms?

What does it mean for her to take the stand? Is it optional? As in she doesn't have to give her side if she doesn't want to?

Elite Member

In the US (no idea how it is in other countries), you are not required to testify in your own defense, and the jury is not supposed to assume guilt if you do not.

I doubt she'll take the stand. A prosecutor would skewer her. She'd have no justification for her behavior. He might even be able to provoke her into blowing up. She'd come off looking worse than ever.

I hope they let her take the stand and she does. I wanna see what further fantastic lies she comes up with. Plus, she's bound to get her stories screwed up all to hell and back. But that's probably why they'll probably try their damnedest to keep her off.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Cindy was giving evidence today. I thought she got all her money from family? Hence those myspace posts by Cindy?

She can't have had a lot of money because she stole money from a friend, stole gas, was usually living with someone else who paid rent and she owes IRS $86,000. But I am curious to what she did in the day and made others think she worked.

A decent defense attorney would try to avoid Casey taking the stand, because she's a sociopath and anyone who's heard her taped conversations knows that. She's emotionless and will spout lie after lie to cover up the other lies. She'd be terrible on the stand.

However, rumor has it that Jose Baez is not only a terrible attorney, but that he's also been flirting with Casey, so he's probably hypnotized by her. Also, he kind of painted himself into a corner with that opening - since George isn't willing to take a dive for Casey, the only proof Baez can offer is Casey's testimony.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

I thought they said on Nancy Grace that she was taking the stand.

Hopefully she does.

Quote Originally Posted by Popsicle View Post
    But I am curious to what she did in the day and made others think she worked.

I know, right? Seriously, how did she convince others she was working all the time? What was she DOING?

Her story about the phantom nanny is really sick. Her taking those detectives to Disney (?), her "place of work" and walking them all the way down the hallway before turning around and telling them it was a lie--she didn't work there is chilling to me. To lie so blatantly to cops esp. when your child is missing/dead shows how psycho she is.

Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread Information