Page 32 of 102 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony's Trial Begins

Testimony is over for the day.

Defense made some really wild grabs at implying prosecutorial misconduct -- hiding evidence regarding photos of the tape. The judge rejected them one after the other. If he had accepted any, the defense could have gone for a mistrial.

Regarding Cindy Anthony's searches. If I remember correctly, on redirect, Drane Burdick had the forensics expert show that Myspace was visited multiple times the same day and close to the same time the chloroform search was performed. And apparently, Cindy didn't have a Myspace page, but Casey did. If THAT'S the case, then I totally agree with Seapharris.

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    So it runs in the family.
    Yes ma'am, I believe you are correct.

I've had dogs for 40 years and never knew they ate chloroform, for pete's sake. I shouldn't have left all that fucking chloroform lying around.

Re: google, I know this is nitpicky, but "how to make cloroform" won't pop up if you type chloroform. It might do "chloroform how to make" or whatever. It won't switch to another letter, at least not to my knowledge. I bet google has been slammed with searches for that word.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Cindy Anthony is unbelievably stupid to suddenly lie like this (at least I think she is - her story doesn't make any sense). What's scary is, it might actually work. If she gets Casey off the charges, watch Casey kill the parents next!
    Get it together Us weekly. And that statement by “Kristen” um obviously wasn’t her. any fan, stan, stalker, kstew role player can tell right away that isn’t her. - a Twihard

Any sympathy I had for Cindy Anthony just went right out the window with that crock of shit she just spewed about doing those searches. I hope the prosecution proves that she was at work that day and then charges her ass with perjury. Lying bunch of freaks that whole family.

Quote Originally Posted by Mivvi21 View Post
    Any sympathy I had for Cindy Anthony just went right out the window with that crock of shit she just spewed about doing those searches. I hope the prosecution proves that she was at work that day and then charges her ass with perjury. Lying bunch of freaks that whole family.
    They could use phone records from her work desk phone. I wonder if they could triangulate her cell phone calls after the fact? Or does she log in or log out of her PC at work when she comes and goes? Even activity from her PC NIC's IP or MAC address would provide proof that she was there.

The whole damn family needs locking up.

I'm really disappointed in Cindy, what a letdown.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    They could use phone records from her work desk phone. I wonder if they could triangulate her cell phone calls after the fact? Or does she log in or log out of her PC at work when she comes and goes? Even activity from her PC NIC's IP or MAC address would provide proof that she was there.

There has to be a way to prove she was there. You're probably right that she would have had to log in and out of a computer or something while she was at work. I just hope they nail her for lying like she did on the stand like that.

If they do get the info that proves she was at work that day,will the prosecution be able to show that information in their rebuttle? I really hope so.

The prosecution should have already covered this base during their turn at bat. When you have 3 adults having access to a computer and you want to exclude 2 of them from having operated it at a particular time, you do your best to establish the whereabouts of those 2 during that particular time. Common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    The prosecution should have already covered this base during their turn at bat. When you have 3 adults having access to a computer and you want to exclude 2 of them from having operated it at a particular time, you do your best to establish the whereabouts of those 2 during that particular time. Common sense.
    They did I thought. I thought they had established that Cindy was at work that day,and Cindy even agreed that she had been. Now all of a sudden she was at home and she lied on her timesheet at work about when she was there and when she wasn't.

I know about the time sheet, but imo they should have done more than that. Maybe they tried and there wasn't anything available, but somebody mentioned phone/computer records. Did anybody living in that house make cell phone or house phone calls during that time/to whom etc.

To me, those google searches are the cornerstone of the case (re: premeditation) and ruling out anybody else from making them should have been a huge priority.

I am stunned and sickened at Cindy's attempt to cover for that murderer.

As an aside, this trial has made me hate Nancy Grace more than even I thought possible. If she wasn't such an annoying asshole watching her show would make an awesome drinking game. You'd be shitfaced in the first 3 minutes if you took a drink every time that bitch says TOT MOM. I wish someone would tattoo tot mom across her fat forehead.

Jinkasaurus has been on!! Laughed my ass off...

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Ding ding ding! The way I saw it, the prosecution got caught with their pants down.

I've never been on the Anthony family hatewagon, and I'm not gonna start now. Cindy was a powerful witness for the prosecution, and I'm sure that wasn't easy for her. Is it impossible to imagine she can testify to things that can both help AND hurt her daughter's case?

Not saying I support outright perjury, but I do understand her wanting to save her daughter from the DP. If the prosecution can impeach her testimony, they need to bring it on. If it's not to late to do that.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thread Information